Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 30,046 to 30,060 of 33036
-
01-08-19 10:32 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 373She worries me
I have texted with her a few times for various of her ads.
Originally Posted by TheRealAssMan
[View Original Post]
Got pics.
Bad ink on her thighs.
Her story and rates keep changing. She had an attitude with me.
Additionally, I asked her about a rate one time and her response was a threat that if I tried that she had people at the hotel who would "mess me up. ".
I pointed out to her that I was asking ahead of time and that I go out of my way to make sure there are no surprises.
Her response again was that she had people watching out for her.
Now she is also posting for a gangbang at 120 per. I texted with another number just to see where she takes this.
I would never consider seeing her after our texts. She can be very polite and even bordering on gracious, but the reality sneaks through.
Jut my $. 02.
-
01-08-19 10:22 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 287Thays a giant red flag. No way Jose!
Originally Posted by Gremlin2222
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 23:15 #2989Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone know anything?
Seen this add a couple of weeks and am interested if anyone has any intel.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/906146486179
-
01-07-19 18:01 #2988

Posts: 80Beware
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/136264834482
This chick robbed a friend of mine. Never met her personally but I know some of the people she runs with. They pride themselves on being douschebags. Also, she's a dealer who always has a stash on her so don't let her in your car for nothin, trust me on that.
So, just be careful, if you try her out. If interested you can pm me, I will give you more details on how my friend was parted from his cash.
-
01-07-19 16:49 #2987Banned Member

Posts: 114Lol
Come on now.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 15:17 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 55City girls
City-girls are amazing and top notch.
Originally Posted by LATraveller
[View Original Post]
In my earlier hobby days I saw quite a few of them. That was about 5 years ago.
However, their screening policies have made seeing them again uncomfortable for me.
I'm not sending in a paystub or a W-2.
Which is unfortunate.
-
01-07-19 13:58 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 1715Welcome
You are quite welcome Officer Hunter. LOL.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter12
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 13:08 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 102I appreciate the useless post Detective Ron.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 11:03 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 1715Little flabby
Looks like a traveling hooker from Rhode Island staying for a couple days at that cheap motel next to Reins in Vernon. Does not look very special to me but what do I know. Her room also looks like a mess. Think she is older than her ad judging by so many tatoos an the flab.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter12
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 10:45 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 102Little miss sunshine
Hey fellas. Anyone sample this one? I haven't received a response to a couple texts. Wondering if real and if continued efforts would be worth it. Any intel would be appreciated.
MH.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/111149851499
-
01-07-19 09:48 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 1715Amen Wolf
So sick of hearing about her. If some guy had not taken a video of her a year ago no one would even be mentioning her an her pimp. No one posts about being with her on the street. She is ar best a $20 W SW with a Nazi swastika tatoo. Lets try an find one that is for real.
Originally Posted by WolfmanJack
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 01:29 #2980Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-07-19 00:37 #2979Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3This is Mzthick
I am an amateur with speaking the Greek language. I have taken the constructive criticism and educated myself on what needs to be done prior to a session. Now that I have been enlightened I am ready to fluently speak the Greek language. Thanks fellas.
-
01-07-19 00:34 #2978Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3This is Mzthick
I am an amateur as far as prepping for a Greek session. I have now been enlightened and will be using the information I've learned to properly speak the Greek language. Thanks for the feedback fellas!
Originally Posted by FTD247
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 22:21 #2977Banned Member

Posts: 61City-girls
Zara. Oh gosh watta session! Just crazy skills, really reminds me why city-girls is so good- they don't come to Stamford much and I need to drive an hour but everytime I do I am reminded how friggin better the experience is. She was so engaging and wanted to be sure I was happy, you must see her- really!! She has two more days. Let me know if she wispers compliments to you- I know these girls are epxerts in making us feel special but I almost believed her by the end of the hour that I was special to her. Ha, ha.
She has 2 more nights -GO.








Reply With Quote





