Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9346
    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    Well after Kayla pulled the cash and dash on me I still had the itch so I contacted Matilda. She was prompt with her replies and gave me the address of a decent hotel in the west end. Damage was $1. 2 for a half hour session. When I got there I was surprised by how cute she was. Better than her pics represent. She has nice tits and a great ass. Even better? Her attitude. She is a super sweet girl and was awesome to deal with the whole time. Once in the room we got comfortable and we traded turns giving each other oral and then proceeded to some missionary to finish things off. Very positive vibe the whole time and I'll sefinitely repeat.
    I have also visited Matilda. She is cute and provides GFE service. Great personality as stated and I will repeat also.

  2. #9345

    Geronimo pm

    Ill trade this gal for some one as cute as yours

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's in chester.
    .

  3. #9344

    Damn you guys blow this guy pm box in few minutes

    Funny you guys all of you want to meet this gals but none of you want to spend the 180 that she ask non of this ask less of that if you think she is going to ask the same donation than little lisa ask you are dreaming, Nice post she looks familiar I remember saw an ad with a pic of two gals on the bed few weeks ago I remember the green hair both gals had it any way she looks cute a fresh wandering where can I find her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's in chester.
    .

  4. #9343

    Have You Seen Her ???

    Any monger see this provider ? She post her ad on STG and list crawler any info let me know thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8ae7a132cfab9ad80f097d71b8151367_f.jpg‎  

  5. #9342
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgale9689  [View Original Post]
    She heavier and has some baby damage compared to those pics. I'm guessing they're from before she had kids. Had a decent enough dream with her though.

  6. #9341

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bgale9689  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and has been reviewed here.

  7. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/514247413208

    I'm not usually a BBW guy but I get the itch every now and then, this one has peaked my interest, just wondering if anyone has seen her or has any info to share on this one. Thanks in advance.
    All I can say is, more power to you.

  8. #9339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    From backpagr very thin gal on colonial highs few years back she looks clean

    .
    Nope. That's Sarah S of Midlo and used to work the trailerpark way out on JD.

  9. #9338

    Is that Caitlin

    From backpagr very thin gal on colonial highs few years back she looks clean

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine looking for outcall dates only. She's special.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1006/1/424660
    .

  10. #9337
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's in chester.
    Hadn't seen her but she looks good if legit.

  11. #9336

    Has she been reviewed


  12. #9335

    Friend Looking For Outcall

    Friend of mine looking for outcall dates only. She's special.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1006/1/424660

  13. #9334

    Any info

    She's in chester.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5c3422ff36c9a9.54409531_06dc10b0ab4ce7c7162094959f0a8fbea1cf91eecd33c579d51bc6aa90ad0ece.jpg‎  

  14. #9333

    Skylar Small Bbw

    Anybody heard from Skylar lately ? I text her didn't respond then I call her app phone is off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T935734015009MzAwNDM5NDczMQ.jpg‎  

  15. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I saw some instructions on how to delete some old posts but it didn't work.

    If someone knows how I'd appreciate a tutorial or how to contact the admin directly.

    The posts aren't anything that would benefit any mongers but something that could fuck up a couple of lives, three if you include me

    Thanks in advance for any help!
    Try "reporting" your own old posts. Button on lower left of each post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape