Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,036 to 28,050 of 37366
-
01-07-19 16:35 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 182Old posts
From what I understand, once they mature to a certain time period then the admin has to delete them. You have to contact him. I think unless it is a violation of terms or you have a DAMN good reason then your chances of removal are slim. But then again what do I know.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 15:19 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 957My Bad
Sorry, I meant to post this in Stupid Shit or General.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
Still would like some help. I think I could delete my whole account but would rather not.
-
01-07-19 14:24 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 957How to delete some old posts?
I saw some instructions on how to delete some old posts but it didn't work.
If someone knows how I'd appreciate a tutorial or how to contact the admin directly.
The posts aren't anything that would benefit any mongers but something that could fuck up a couple of lives, three if you include me
Thanks in advance for any help!
-
01-07-19 14:06 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 630Ya Ya has other reviews
She's been reviewed here before. But everything else in the post is accurate LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBigOne10
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 12:28 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 376Bbw
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/514247413208
I'm not usually a BBW guy but I get the itch every now and then, this one has peaked my interest, just wondering if anyone has seen her or has any info to share on this one. Thanks in advance.
-
01-07-19 05:51 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 182She has been reviewed here
See post #9071.
Originally Posted by Jack8028
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 00:03 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 486Toftt Milky Way
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/805031418822
I was reluctant at first but this chick is sexy and legit. Looks just like her pictures a 19 year old light skin bbw with a hella phat ass and looked as if she enjoyed deepthroating and taking a pounding from behind. Everything is covered however. I highly recommend seeing her while she is in town.
-
01-06-19 23:17 #9324Regular Member

Posts: 6Yaa-Yaa
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...x/043400276988
TOFTT and saw her a couple of days ago. Definite signs of a monkey (healing scabs, tics, etc) which she tried to explain away as bedbugs. Would not stop talking basically until it was time for action and even then she would sometimes speak with her mouth full. Very hard to meet with and definitely needs a lot of patience. With all that being said for the price this is a good GFE with probably the best BBBJ at this price range. PM me for more details if needed.
-
01-06-19 22:41 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 486Milky Way
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/805031418822
She responds quickly and quoted a reasonable rate but I'm reluctant to see unconfirmed chicks. Anyone seen her?
-
01-06-19 21:19 #9322Regular Member

Posts: 21Looks Familiar
The photo looks like the one who has been posting for sometime for outcall only massages?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 18:22 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 172Sky
I got a text from Sky, she got a room and could use some help, if you know her you might want to reach out and have some fun.
-
01-06-19 17:31 #9320Regular Member

Posts: 8Does anyone know this person?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/311413093915
The ad seems almost too good to be true.
-
01-06-19 15:35 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 1775She's the one claiming to be 26 yo and new to this? Not sure I buy either claim. But she looks pretty good. Never got past the text stage, she stopped responding when I tried to lock in a meeting day / time.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 15:09 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 736Dors anyone can provide
Info of her service her face looks familiar to me I'm no asking for contact info just fresh reviews also I'm no sharing her info since I haven't use her service jet.
-
01-05-19 22:48 #9317Regular Member

Posts: 1Fake Pictures
Do not contact the first one. Pictures are fake and its actually a super sketch tranny with a beard. Would not reccomend.
Originally Posted by NyergarCon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




