Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,036 to 28,050 of 37368
-
01-08-19 10:29 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 1084Hadn't seen her but she looks good if legit.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 09:48 #9332Regular Member

Posts: 13Has she been reviewed
This on looks TGTBT.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...3/811300280503
-
01-08-19 08:52 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 123Friend Looking For Outcall
Friend of mine looking for outcall dates only. She's special.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1006/1/424660
-
01-08-19 00:26 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 580Any info
She's in chester.
-
01-07-19 23:02 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 435Skylar Small Bbw
Anybody heard from Skylar lately ? I text her didn't respond then I call her app phone is off.
-
01-07-19 16:47 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 211Try "reporting" your own old posts. Button on lower left of each post.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 16:35 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 182Old posts
From what I understand, once they mature to a certain time period then the admin has to delete them. You have to contact him. I think unless it is a violation of terms or you have a DAMN good reason then your chances of removal are slim. But then again what do I know.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 15:19 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 957My Bad
Sorry, I meant to post this in Stupid Shit or General.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
Still would like some help. I think I could delete my whole account but would rather not.
-
01-07-19 14:24 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 957How to delete some old posts?
I saw some instructions on how to delete some old posts but it didn't work.
If someone knows how I'd appreciate a tutorial or how to contact the admin directly.
The posts aren't anything that would benefit any mongers but something that could fuck up a couple of lives, three if you include me
Thanks in advance for any help!
-
01-07-19 14:06 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 630Ya Ya has other reviews
She's been reviewed here before. But everything else in the post is accurate LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBigOne10
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 12:28 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 376Bbw
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/514247413208
I'm not usually a BBW guy but I get the itch every now and then, this one has peaked my interest, just wondering if anyone has seen her or has any info to share on this one. Thanks in advance.
-
01-07-19 05:51 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 182She has been reviewed here
See post #9071.
Originally Posted by Jack8028
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 00:03 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 486Toftt Milky Way
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/805031418822
I was reluctant at first but this chick is sexy and legit. Looks just like her pictures a 19 year old light skin bbw with a hella phat ass and looked as if she enjoyed deepthroating and taking a pounding from behind. Everything is covered however. I highly recommend seeing her while she is in town.
-
01-06-19 23:17 #9320Regular Member

Posts: 6Yaa-Yaa
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...x/043400276988
TOFTT and saw her a couple of days ago. Definite signs of a monkey (healing scabs, tics, etc) which she tried to explain away as bedbugs. Would not stop talking basically until it was time for action and even then she would sometimes speak with her mouth full. Very hard to meet with and definitely needs a lot of patience. With all that being said for the price this is a good GFE with probably the best BBBJ at this price range. PM me for more details if needed.
-
01-06-19 22:41 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 486Milky Way
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/805031418822
She responds quickly and quoted a reasonable rate but I'm reluctant to see unconfirmed chicks. Anyone seen her?










Reply With Quote






