Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Safe Sex Information and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 127 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1900
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRizzo2020  [View Original Post]
    It's good to know I'm not the only one with SO. I appreciate all the info you provide. The one thing that I do worry about, I know nothing is 100%, is catching a STD. How likely is that? Any idea on how to get around that one? I wear a condom except for blow jobs.
    Number 1 concern for me too. Problem is several of them have no symptoms so you never know.

  2. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRizzo2020  [View Original Post]
    It's good to know I'm not the only one with SO. I appreciate all the info you provide. The one thing that I do worry about, I know nothing is 100%, is catching a STD. How likely is that? Any idea on how to get around that one? I wear a condom except for blow jobs.
    The question on STD is a good one. I also wonder about that. Especially so many of the girls are now doing BB. Even BBBJ can be risky.

  3. #983
    It's good to know I'm not the only one with SO. I appreciate all the info you provide. The one thing that I do worry about, I know nothing is 100%, is catching a STD. How likely is that? Any idea on how to get around that one? I wear a condom except for blow jobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that you guys have had these experiences at Euro. I haven't been there in over a year due to a change in address, but I frequented there often when I first started mongering in the Spring of 2017 and I never had an issue then. Of course, "Cookie" wasn't around then and it could be more her doing this than the rest of the Euro staff.

    Another reason I may not have had a problem with anyone going through my stuff at Euro is because I never went in the sauna. That seems like a perfect time for a girl to go through your stuff since they know where you are and for how long. That wasn't the reason I didn't take the sauna, to me it just seemed like a waste of time. If I just had a table shower with big tittied Candy soaping my balls and ass crack while rubbing those giant juggs in my face, the absolute last thing I wanted to do is sit in a hot little wooden room by my damn self!

    I have been to way too many AMPs than I should have in the past 2 years since I moved here and seen plenty of escorts, too. Thanks to reading up the forum and also doing some thinking with my big head before the little head gets involved, there are some things I do now to avoid problems that I didn't use to do when I first started mongering.

    I'm not saying that I have all the answers and please don't think I am trying to be a know-it-all, I just don't like my fellow mongers getting robbed and I'm trying to help. Take it for what it's worth..

  4. #982

    Scrotal Shield

    Vacuum ED pumps often come with a thin stretchy silicone or rubber disc that is used as a scrotal shield at the base of the penis. Has anyone tried sliding one of these on before putting on the condom? It might substantially increase the amount of skin coverage to protect against herpes and warts. It would be necessary to avoid friction between the two items to prevent the condom from breaking, so they probably shouldn't overlap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScrotalShield.jpg‎  

  5. #981
    I suspect the extra risk from shaving pubes is due to small cuts in the skin rather than the absence of the hair. I've thought about the boxer idea too, but my concern is they may absorb body fluids which will then be transferred to the penis when you take them off. I remember reading another poster's comment that he puts the condom on first, then a dental dam with a hole in the middle (as a gasket), and then the boxers after that. If you take them off in the reverse sequence, that should be safe.

    The general idea of adding a protective layer to areas not covered by the condom is a good one. There are some other options available. Coconut oil is water (body fluid) resistant and also antimicrobial. It contains monolaurin, a substance that suppresses the herpes virus. However, it is not compatible with latex condoms. Lauricidin is a concentrated form of monolaurin derived from coconut oil that is meant for oral consumption.

    Dimethicone is a silicone material used in skin barrier creams. It bonds with dead skin cells in the outermost skin layer. It is water and body fluid resistant for several hours until the skin cells are shed. It is compatible with latex condoms. It is also found in silicone lubricants.

    The active ingredient in Hibiclens is chlorhexidine gluconate, which is also used as an oral rinse for gum disease. There are other brands with this ingredient if that one is not available. In theory it could be used afterwards and also before hand as a preventive measure. It might absorb into the skin providing a protective layer. Use it before dimethicone.

    Urinating afterwards to flush out microbes is a reasonable precaution, especially after BBBJ. Drinking water before hand will help. Cranberry juice contains a sugar called mannose that prevents UTI infections, but it only works for E. Coli bacteria.

  6. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyO  [View Original Post]
    I believe people that shave pubes are at higher risk for herpes. Or if you shave you should wait at least 3 days. . If this is true maybe just wearing boxers and a condom would help. Maybe keeping the skin hydrated would make it less absorbant. Wonder how common herpes is among provider / mongers. I know cold soars are very common so makes me worry that maybe there is something that I don't know.
    In the past, I used to shave some down there but started thinking the same way you do about the extra protection pubes provide. I always wanted to be presentable for the ladies but fuck that. If longer pubes can, in any way, reduce my chances of catching something, I'll continue to let them grow. The boxer idea is a good one, too.

  7. #979
    I believe people that shave pubes are at higher risk for herpes. Or if you shave you should wait at least 3 days. . If this is true maybe just wearing boxers and a condom would help. Maybe keeping the skin hydrated would make it less absorbant. Wonder how common herpes is among provider / mongers. I know cold soars are very common so makes me worry that maybe there is something that I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    I do this. Well, not the bleach, but the sanitizer. Yeah, it stings a little, but better than getting a gift that won't stop giving.

    I tend to freak myself out after a dream. My worry used to be that I would get a girl pregnant (like a FB or a random civvy or a SB who doesn't ride so many cocks that she couldn't figure out who fertilized her), even though I use condoms religiously. Now that I've gotten a vasectomy my brain spins about STDs. I still use condoms religiously and don't do BBBJ, or BB anything, but there are a couple of things like herpes and warts you can get thru skin to skin contact in areas that aren't protected by the condom. So far, either by luck or because of my hygiene routines I've been lucky and never gotten anything.

    I've done a lot of reading and it seems that the herpes virus is pretty fragile and is destroyed by sanitizer pretty easily (not once you're infected, of course, but when it's just on a "surface", like in pussy juice on your cock). It's a lipid coated virus and the alcohol dissolves the coating and the virus is no longer able to function. Warts viruses, on the other hand are generally very, very durable and sanitizer doesn't affect them, unfortunately. Your bleach trick might kill warts, but at what strength and how long does it need to be exposed to bleach before dying? I worry about putting that shit on my junk. The skin is thin and sensitive there, bleach may do more damage than good.

    I haven't read anything about using sanitizer as a preventive measure. No idea if it prevents infection by herpes virus that's fresh on the skin and hasn't "burrowed" into a cell yet, but the logic makes sense to me. If there is anyone with actual info in this, I'd love to hear it.

    Kwag.
    .

  8. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopakhin  [View Original Post]
    I keep a bottle of Hibiclens in my car to clean-up with after every encounter. I found the following description online, and it seems to kill just about everything,
    Of course, there is no substitute for using a latex condom, and apply it properly. So, this clean up talk is an additional measure.

    Hibiclens is the best. It is a soap, and you use it just like you would any soap. Wash, rinse, repeat. http://hibiclens.com/retail.

    If Hibiclens is not available, try another soap. I use liquid castile soap. https://draxe.com/castile-soap/.

    Mouthwash or diluted alcohol or hand sanatizer are OK, but uncomfortable. And, not my first choice.

    I carry flushable wipes for quick clean ups. https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/cottonelle-flushable-wipes But, I carry soap and water also. I always make time to use the soap and water in addition to the wipes.

    P.S.: If you are going to do BB, then it is a good idea to piss shortly after intercourse (in addition to washing up). I like the idea of drinking plenty of water or cranberry juice before a session.

    Chlamydia is common. https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats17/tables/1.htm The best protection is a latex condom.

  9. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by JackobLee  [View Original Post]
    So, I don't think I'm the only one here that does this. Does anyone go hardcore on the disinfectant after having a dream? Like I am typing this with clorox bleach on my nob, trying to make sure I kill whatever may be lurking. Hell, on the drive I poured hand sanatizer on me nob, shit burned like hell, but I'd rather burn for a few minutes than burn for my life. Better hyper paranoid than sorry.

    Oh, and dreamed lexi, demons present and on display the moment we finished (the classic inhaling rock), but very submissive to the customer. BBBJ cim qv. 4 damage 15 min kinda watched the clock but not really. It was fun and easy (though definitely sketch), but probably won't visit again.
    I keep a bottle of Hibiclens in my car to clean-up with after every encounter. I found the following description online, and it seems to kill just about everything:

    Hibiclens soap is an antiseptic, antimicrobial skin cleanser used by medical professionals before surgical procedures and by patients before a surgical procedure. This special soap cleans the surgeon's own skin as well as their patients'. Germs are killed on contact, with continuous effectiveness for up to 24 hours. It is essential that all germs are eradicated on the skin surfaces of surgeons, operating room attendants, and the patient in order to help prevent postoperative infections.

    The benefits of Hibiclens soap include:

    Antiseptic activity plus a persistent, long-lasting antimicrobial effect.

    Rapid bactericidal activity, fighting a range of microorganisms.

    Ideal for skin preparation pre-surgery and as a surgical scrub.

    Kills fungi, viruses and bacteria.

    Continues to kill germs for up to 24 hours after use.

    Gentle on the skin of both healthcare professionals and patients, even when used frequently.

  10. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by JackobLee  [View Original Post]
    So, I don't think I'm the only one here that does this. Does anyone go hardcore on the disinfectant after having a dream? Like I am typing this with clorox bleach on my nob, trying to make sure I kill whatever may be lurking. Hell, on the drive I poured hand sanatizer on me nob, shit burned like hell, but I'd rather burn for a few minutes than burn for my life. Better hyper paranoid than sorry.

    Oh, and dreamed lexi, demons present and on display the moment we finished (the classic inhaling rock), but very submissive to the customer. BBBJ cim qv. 4 damage 15 min kinda watched the clock but not really. It was fun and easy (though definitely sketch), but probably won't visit again.
    I do this. Well, not the bleach, but the sanitizer. Yeah, it stings a little, but better than getting a gift that won't stop giving.

    I tend to freak myself out after a dream. My worry used to be that I would get a girl pregnant (like a FB or a random civvy or a SB who doesn't ride so many cocks that she couldn't figure out who fertilized her), even though I use condoms religiously. Now that I've gotten a vasectomy my brain spins about STDs. I still use condoms religiously and don't do BBBJ, or BB anything, but there are a couple of things like herpes and warts you can get thru skin to skin contact in areas that aren't protected by the condom. So far, either by luck or because of my hygiene routines I've been lucky and never gotten anything.

    I've done a lot of reading and it seems that the herpes virus is pretty fragile and is destroyed by sanitizer pretty easily (not once you're infected, of course, but when it's just on a "surface", like in pussy juice on your cock). It's a lipid coated virus and the alcohol dissolves the coating and the virus is no longer able to function. Warts viruses, on the other hand are generally very, very durable and sanitizer doesn't affect them, unfortunately. Your bleach trick might kill warts, but at what strength and how long does it need to be exposed to bleach before dying? I worry about putting that shit on my junk. The skin is thin and sensitive there, bleach may do more damage than good.

    I haven't read anything about using sanitizer as a preventive measure. No idea if it prevents infection by herpes virus that's fresh on the skin and hasn't "burrowed" into a cell yet, but the logic makes sense to me. If there is anyone with actual info in this, I'd love to hear it.

    Kwag.

  11. #975

    Hygiene

    So, I don't think I'm the only one here that does this. Does anyone go hardcore on the disinfectant after having a dream? Like I am typing this with clorox bleach on my nob, trying to make sure I kill whatever may be lurking. Hell, on the drive I poured hand sanatizer on me nob, shit burned like hell, but I'd rather burn for a few minutes than burn for my life. Better hyper paranoid than sorry.

    Oh, and dreamed lexi, demons present and on display the moment we finished (the classic inhaling rock), but very submissive to the customer. BBBJ cim qv. 4 damage 15 min kinda watched the clock but not really. It was fun and easy (though definitely sketch), but probably won't visit again.

  12. #974

    Casualty here

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Since we are on the subject I think I will throw the question open. Have any of you actually caught anything ever?

    I have been having bareback sex about 80% of the time since the 90's. Worst I have ever gotten is a sneeze.

    Then again I have never put my junk in any obviously diseased holes. In fact I have only seen photos never encountered one up front.
    I've had the clap 3 times in the last 2 years. The last time I had the clap, I had to take the z pack 3 times. For the guy saying that you banged cristi bb, or any of you guys that want to: she has hep c. She does not look healthy at all.

  13. #973
    Even though I've never caught anything I get tested regularly. To me its just part of the price of admission.

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    I've only bare backed 2 hoes. Cristy2681 and kendra from backpage but this is the first time I've gotten something that worries me. I'm going to PP on Wednesday to get a full std test.

  14. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Since we are on the subject I think I will throw the question open. Have any of you actually caught anything ever?

    I have been having bareback sex about 80% of the time since the 90's. Worst I have ever gotten is a sneeze.

    Then again I have never put my junk in any obviously diseased holes. In fact I have only seen photos never encountered one up front.
    I've only bare backed 2 hoes. Cristy2681 and kendra from backpage but this is the first time I've gotten something that worries me. I'm going to PP on Wednesday to get a full std test.

  15. #971

    STDs: overhyped?

    Since we are on the subject I think I will throw the question open. Have any of you actually caught anything ever?

    I have been having bareback sex about 80% of the time since the 90's. Worst I have ever gotten is a sneeze.

    Then again I have never put my junk in any obviously diseased holes. In fact I have only seen photos never encountered one up front.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape