Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 492 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #546

    RE: Where are all the Asian woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGleam19  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a ton of affordable Asian women in westside behind riverdale road and a few exits before hartford. Where did they go or where do they post now?
    EVERgleam? Is that like the blue lights on top of your car. 3 posts and you are asking things like this. Put up some experiences and share a thing or two.

    You should change your name to handcuffcity.

  2. #545

    Where are all the Asian woman?

    There used to be a ton of affordable Asian women in westside behind riverdale road and a few exits before hartford. Where did they go or where do they post now?

  3. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/408721259022

    According to the ad, she wants DP.

    I recall her being prissy, requiring an extensive screening and charging too much for a decent, clothed BJ.

    Why do I feel there is a lot more to this story? Also, I would steer clear since she never gave me any indication that much more was on the menu other than BJ unless you paid a shit-ton and were a repeat consumer (that didn't mind her BF being near by).

    Is this for real or some kind of set-up?
    Would not recommend. She is prob just trying to make an excuse for her BF to be there while offering service as its getting too cold for him to hide outside. I do not think its wise to have "another man" present as anything can happen.

  4. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/408721259022

    According to the ad, she wants DP.

    I recall her being prissy, requiring an extensive screening and charging too much for a decent, clothed BJ.

    Why do I feel there is a lot more to this story? Also, I would steer clear since she never gave me any indication that much more was on the menu other than BJ unless you paid a shit-ton and were a repeat consumer (that didn't mind her BF being near by).

    Is this for real or some kind of set-up?
    No way to know for sure (well, without going for it), but she is notorious for offering a lot, and coming through on very very little, as well as being very full of herself while what little she offered was nothing special.

    Between this and her recent bukkake posts, it seems like she's basically trying to make guys pay full, one-on-one prices for getting to be there while her bf gets most of the attention.

  5. #542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    What is Leigh up to?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/408721259022

    According to the ad, she wants DP.

    I recall her being prissy, requiring an extensive screening and charging too much for a decent, clothed BJ.

    Why do I feel there is a lot more to this story? Also, I would steer clear since she never gave me any indication that much more was on the menu other than BJ unless you paid a shit-ton and were a repeat consumer (that didn't mind her BF being near by).

    Is this for real or some kind of set-up?

  6. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by WarKing21  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so I'm trying to cross this off the list.
    Check escort index. They still kicking around enfield. Not sure if any in springfield. Had a 203 area code.

  7. #540

    Asian Escort.

    I saw a very beautiful Asian escort in Framingham one time. You'll probably have the best luck finding one in the Boston area. That's my guess. I also picked up an Asian SW about 6 years ago. She was dressed well and looked normal. But she made the eye contact and she was on Main Street Worcester. So I pulled over and she hopped in.

    Good luck.

    Asian women in general can be very affectionate to American men. You could potentially convert the right one.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarKing21  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so I'm trying to cross this off the list.

  8. #539

    Asian Escort.

    Hey guys, so I'm trying to cross this off the list.

  9. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I am newly and partially transplanted to Springfield on the daily. I travel by Mass Pike from Worcester. Could anyone be of any help on a provider along those routes who has been around long enough for there to be no guessing of their legitimacy? I don't need a super star or anything. I just want a dependable girl, who is reachable and thorough.

    I'm willing to travel north or south of that route if that's where a dependable girl resides. I know there are some providers north of Springfield in Northampton. Which would be fine for me if that's the destination.

    Thanks for any help guys. Once again just seeking a dependable provider in the western mass region or 35 mile radius. Plenty of trades in central mass for you. I have my gold in this area so, gold will be returned equally if given.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/851632775501

    She looks better than the pics. Very tall and very young, but legal. Toothy BJ, so skip that and go right for the very tight pussy. Only does car dates, but knows of a hotel for 50. Her prices seem to be fluid for how well she knows you. Works at the local Dunkies.

  10. #537

    Hey guys looking for some, look no farther 100%skilled&

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/819600836679

    Not bad. 3 out of 5. Very tall, close to 6'. Only does car dates but seems open to being taken home and is open to video. Very chill and open, younger than her ad says, she is 20. Bad BJ, very toothy but she will take the load in her mouth but will spit. Super tight pussy and brings a couple condoms. She is very welcoming during sex, talks you into it and then talks dirty. Much better looking than the pics, she would be rated higher if she could host. Quality, just have a good backseat.

  11. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    She is. Used to post on BP as well. I saw her once at the 6 in w. Spfld. This was last yr sometime before BP went down. Was 1. 2 for half. Looked nothing like her pics. Pics are very filtered. No kissing and a lot of restrictions. Wasn't worth it imo.

  12. #535

    I've seen her place

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with her today already. Thank you Big dog for the quick response. As a first time visitor should I be wary of the neighborhood? Has this woman been Doing this in the same spot long enough that she may be watched? I appreciate the provider tip as that's exactly what I've asked for. Now I just want to make sure it's a safe situation. For those of you who have seen her in the past how was the in call location?
    It's been a while but her place is near the park, older but nice large single family house, clean, her spot was on the top floor. I ran into scheduling issues with her before. Watched? LEO in sprfld have bigger fish to fry. YMMV.

  13. #534

    Ebony

    I have been in contact with her today already. Thank you Big dog for the quick response. As a first time visitor should I be wary of the neighborhood? Has this woman been Doing this in the same spot long enough that she may be watched? I appreciate the provider tip as that's exactly what I've asked for. Now I just want to make sure it's a safe situation. For those of you who have seen her in the past how was the in call location?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    She got busted a while back for selling coke and H.

  14. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    If we find her info, please share. Forest park is right near my work.
    She got busted a while back for selling coke and H.

  15. #532

    Ms Ebony

    If we find her info, please share. Forest park is right near my work.

    Quote Originally Posted by FTD247  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still active? Fun little spinner. I think she used to be in the Forest Park section of Springfield.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape