Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 35480
-
01-07-19 23:24 #25325

Posts: 164Pics of Veronica
Damn forgot to add the pics.
-
01-07-19 23:20 #25324

Posts: 164Veronica Pics
Damn forgot to add the pics.
-
01-07-19 23:20 #25323

Posts: 164Veronica
Yesterday, I originally went to see Christina, but she said she had to wait for someone. I saw this hot chick walking by with some dude, so I told Christina I'd check back with her later. I picked up up on Rio Grande and Rose behind the murphys. Caught up with the hot chick and it was Veronica. Damn she a nice full sexy body. She was excited to see me again. Went to sands. She first took a shower 10 minutes. Started with some GFE stuff and then went onto bbj and FS. Then for round 2 we just did bbj. Her performance was awesome and great attitude. She is a sweetheart. No phone yet unfortunately. Here is how she looks now.
-
01-07-19 23:04 #25322Senior Member

Posts: 886Nikki librarian
I text the number you gave me and the one from her ad no answer.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 22:13 #25321New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.

Posts: 86Daddy Never Sleeps At night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXoxH8HI7z8
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 21:51 #25320Senior Member

Posts: 529Advice
Kevin did a great job with this.
Originally Posted by AddictedToLust
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 21:23 #25319Senior Member

Posts: 291Man you did a shitty job of reading the forum. Look through my post history and you'll find a long post that has all the answers you seek.
Originally Posted by AddictedToLust
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 20:27 #25318Senior Member

Posts: 77Fellow mongers, I could use some guidance.
Fellow mongers,
I am relocating here from Cleveland, OH. Where I knew all the strolls, and all the clubs for take-out. I had digits to share, and made it a point to contribute to the forum when I had something I thought would be useful. Now, I am at a loss. I RTFF, and I see that the THE Stroll in Orlando is OBT. The problem I have is that I can't pick out the landmarks on OBT from the reports to get an idea of what zone I should investigate. I read a prior post about 90% of mongering is done between basically Flash Dancers and 408. So, I have diligently driven that strip, and found a few, but not to the level that lives up to th reputation Orlando has the the Capital of the SW scene. (As an aside, on Sunday 4:00 ish pm I did scoop up a late 30's or 40's skinny WSW in a black dress right near Flash Dancers, but after about 30 seconds, I saw that she was pretty wired. I was thinking crack from the sudden movements and the tiny pupils. So, I let her keep mr Jackson and let her out of the car. Her name was Sherry *sp?
Then, I read these posts that reference specific places, but with short names (like "the Geneva" or "the place that used to be the steak house" and that makes it tough for a transplant. So, can someone tell me the range on OBT? Is it just one long strip or a few places with space between? Please give me a little guidance. I have nothing to offer you in return but my promise to share my experiences when I find them.
-
01-07-19 19:36 #25317Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 420New Years With Breanna
Went to Secrets Hideaway in Kissimmee- had a fantastic time in the pool making out with her for over a minute. She's on vacation now -.
But will be out very soon. Also went shopping. Ha- and she watched porn while wearing a new outfit. Mama's got a squeeze box.
She wears on her chest.
Living the Viva Loca.
-
01-07-19 18:25 #25316Senior Member

Posts: 99Nice pics bro!!
K9, I think I would pop in less than 10.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 15:20 #25315Senior Member

Posts: 106Got any contact info for her? Or where she can be found.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 14:09 #25314Banned Member

Posts: 242Natasha.
Shout out to Eastcoastguy for the digits. Haven't seen her since September. She did put on a little weight on her recent vacation but that's no issue at all for me. My first incall date with her and BBBJ and cfs was on point. Since I can't seem to pop in a bag she took my kids mouth. Wiped me down and off I went. Always a good time with her. Digits for contributing members.
TMC.
-
01-07-19 09:58 #25313Senior Member

Posts: 93Nice
New talent is always a good thing. Hopefully you got digits!
Peace,
Ranger.
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 08:19 #25312Senior Member

Posts: 886Nikki
Thanks I have her number from the ad.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 07:55 #25311Senior Member

Posts: 289Just ran into her on the way home by bb. She is out in shorts. Very nice girl.
Originally Posted by Over50
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





