Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 35478
-
01-06-19 22:35 #25308Senior Member

Posts: 205Nikki the librarian
Do you mean Nikki the librarian? She gave me a call a few weeks back asking if I wanted to see her. She said she was staying with a friend in saint cloud. I can slide you her digits but IDK if they still work.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 21:57 #25307Senior Member

Posts: 168Updated Program Guide
Suddenly, there are lots of new handles on this board. I know I can't keep up. Can I borrow someone's updated scorecard? Thanks.
EEG.
-
01-06-19 21:27 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 884Librarian
Has anyone seen the librarian since she started placing an ad on the sister site.
-
01-06-19 19:49 #25305Senior Member

Posts: 633Miriam
Just ran into Miriam, got an amazing BBBJ. Super cool chick she's hanging out by the 7-Eleven and Citco. Wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.
-
01-06-19 17:34 #25304Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 420Head Nurse
Whirled into Holando last night and I of course was looking for some strange. And as usual I found one! She was walking notorious SOBT.
She was a sexy, white girl who informed me on the way to the spot- she was an RN! She was all made up and smelling good.
I was flabbergasted as I was in need of some good head. When we got to the spot she told me she didn't have any hats- so I thought-.
" she probably doesn't want to be artificially inseminated". So I obliged her- and she said thank you- as I proceeded to fill her up.
Living in a dream M2!
-
01-06-19 10:18 #25303Senior Member

Posts: 139AJ'S Back in Town!
Hey why'all.
It's been awhile. I'm finally back in town for a couple of days, anybody have some must sees or digits they can spare? If anyone decides to visit up north, I got a few to spare up there.
AJ Out!
-
01-06-19 09:20 #25302New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.

Posts: 86Tinkerbell Fotos
Bro, amazing fotos. Impressive. Thoroughly checked out Tinkerbell's Twat. Sweet!
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
Nutted.
-
01-06-19 04:45 #25301Senior Member

Posts: 373Bsw
Fell asleep and went for a drive tonight saw this nice ass BSW by the mall a bunch of leos out so waited for her in chick fla parking lot she hop in started asking a bunch of LEO question got annoyed pulled out mr. Johnson and said I got money you got a mouth figure it out. Agreed on. 4 for bbj and roaming gave a 10 tip cause she got naked and it was cold out. Great ass didn't catch made a mess but couldn't complain. Couldn't find a place so tookher back to my place and got it in the parking lot it was only 15 mins away. Wouldn't stop complaining so couldn't wait to kick her ass out great booty thou shame didn't get digits but drop her off at wally world.
Safe hunting brothers.
-
01-06-19 01:54 #25300Banned Member

Posts: 3Attorney
You better go see the same attorney what with all the trouble your in recently.
Originally Posted by Explorer11
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 01:28 #25299Senior Member

Posts: 45She's a cutie with a nice ass, thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 00:06 #25298Senior Member

Posts: 205What would you do
Maybe it's better if we settle it out of court. I certainly wouldn't want to be required to show my ID. And I definitely don't want to deal with a lawyer so fat they have to name him twice. Tell th I'll get him all the "4 letter word starts with an m" and hotel rooms he wants.
Originally Posted by Explorer11
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 22:11 #25297Regular Member

Posts: 22Natasha / Camilla
Sorry if this double post guys had a very good time with Natasha / Camilla last night for a few hours she is submissive total GFE anybody could message me I'll be happy to share the digits Also if anyone has Barbies number it would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.
-
01-05-19 22:03 #25296Regular Member

Posts: 22Camila / Natasha
Visiting your fine City from North Carolina always a pleasure you guys are the best board ran into Natasha last night spent a few hours with her she is total GFE had a very good time anybody can message me for her digits I am happy to share. If anybody has Barbies digits it would sure be appreciated be safe guys cops are out in full force tonight.
-
01-05-19 18:47 #25295And yet another alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.

Posts: 38What does he have a copyright on it.
Gaputh, yeah TH has a copyright on it. Here's what TH texted me, " thinking about seeing my Attorneys at Morgan & Morgan about copyright INFRINGEMENT " ! LOL.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
E11.
-
01-05-19 18:13 #25294New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.

Posts: 86Melissa
Nice piece of ass.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
Nutted.












Reply With Quote




