Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 516 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 7732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2242

    Dejavu

    Anybody know if Rose (day shift at the vu) moved on to another club. Have not seen her in awhile.

  2. #2241

    Petite Latina from ABQ.

    Recently been talking to a girl who was visiting from ABQ. Met her at the strip club and she really knew how to share her ass (which was really nice for being like 5'1). Got a VIP dance with her and traded numbers. Asked if she'd give a "private dance" and she agreed but wanted to chat first. She was very up front and we sexted for a while, got lots of nudes easily too. Finally got that private dance, full nude, my place. Paid her, then got some bareback reverse cowgirl and came inside her. Amazing girl, hope she's still in CA.

  3. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBodyKnows  [View Original Post]
    Second trip to paradise was not so successful. Went again on a Friday. Made the mistake of going at night though. In five minutes, a girl was offering me $300 for BBBJ and CFS in the VIP. That was three times what I had to pay last time. I told her that was too much. She countered with $250. I said that was still too much and she went to $200. Even though the sign clearly said "100 for VIP", I still gave her the 200 up front. HUGE MISTAKE. I should have given the 100 for the room and told her she would get the other 100 after she performed as promised. After my 200 is long gone, we go into the VIP room and she immediately starts asking for more money. I told her I didn't have any more. So she got naked and started a HJ. She was pretty good at it, but after a few minutes, I was ready to move on to the main event. I asked her about the BJ and she said "oh, I can't do that now since I had to lower the price. " I told her she should have told me that when she offered the lowered rate, but she just smiled and kept jacking. I was pretty pissed, but there wasnt anything I could do at that point. I made sure not to let her know when I was ready to blow and I made sure to aim for her face. I splooged all over her cheek and got a lot in her hair. She was kinda pissed, but she had it coming.

    So hard to find honest working girls these days.
    WoW, lololol! Well played my freind.

  4. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Missy is a thin Latina.
    I probably used the wrong choice of words. Missy is overall very thin but she has a nice back side and curves to her from the photos I've seen on social media. That's why I referred to her as "skinny / thick" But any info on menu and prices is still much appreciated.

  5. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyMend  [View Original Post]
    Seekingarrangements, sugar daddy / baby site.
    Sugar momma too.

  6. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJo  [View Original Post]
    Did some searching and figured out HX no clue what SA is? HX seems complicated, they want you to purchase credits to even view the ads.
    Seekingarrangements, sugar daddy / baby site.

  7. #2236

    Nicolas

    Seems like Nicolas is topless / serves alchohol? Haven't hear too many reviews about it. Is it worthwhile? Hows the mileage compared to COI clubs?

  8. #2235

    Maria at Satin?

    Was in town on business and ran into an early 20's latina name Maria, we exchanged numbers, kept in touch but then I lost her contact info. I recall it was at a bar that served drinks (which only satin does now), but this was about 2-3 years back. I also recall being able to walk to a neighboring SC from there. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Maria's at COI strip clubs LOL.

  9. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJo  [View Original Post]
    Whats HX and SA?
    Did some searching and figured out HX no clue what SA is? HX seems complicated, they want you to purchase credits to even view the ads.

  10. #2233

    OTC fun

    If between $1 bill to $2 bills on top of VIP fee is going rate for in the club fun, what's typical going rate for OTC fun? I'm assuming house would get a large portion of the VIP fun. This way dancer gets to keep lions share. Are the dancers required to work min hours? Or are free to leave whenever? I have a hotel booked nearby COI strip clubs.

  11. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Satin is the only topless club in COI. DVCOI isn't nude anymore, but it doesn't serve booze. But there is a sports bar next door to it.

    The only special that I know of on Wednesday is SRCOI has a $100 VIP for 15 min. Paradise used to have Wednesday specials but not any more. Thursday is the big specials day at Synn.
    Thanks so just the 2 options for alchohol and dances?? The 2 go hand in hand. May just go to Satin. How is it compared to the other clubs? Is it decent sized?

    In terms of quality and chances for extras seems synn, spearmint and paradise the top 3. Do any of them have pubs or bars located near by? I can't walk in sober.

  12. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJo  [View Original Post]
    Which COI SC's other than satin allow alcohol? I don't care for full nude.
    Satin is the only topless club in COI. DVCOI isn't nude anymore, but it doesn't serve booze. But there is a sports bar next door to it.

    The only special that I know of on Wednesday is SRCOI has a $100 VIP for 15 min. Paradise used to have Wednesday specials but not any more. Thursday is the big specials day at Synn.

  13. #2230

    Alchohol??

    Which COI SC's other than satin allow alcohol? I don't care for full nude.

  14. #2229

    Wed night

    Which one of the COI SC's is generally this most happening on Wed nights? Any of them have specials?

    I'm in town on business and don't do this often and have a decent budget ($1000 for the night incl drinks) and was planning on having an incall prior to going to the SC but all the sites I've looked at over the past month look like rips offs or want me to send in personal info. So I'm thinking of allocating a higher budget to the SC, but from reading these forums seems like no guarantees as girls can agree to anything in VIP and flake out.

    What to do? Help a brother out. I'm more about quality over quantity.

  15. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by WHM69  [View Original Post]
    I must be the only guy who goes to COI clubs and does not try to get extras.

    I'm already pussy-drunk from all the services offered up on HX and SA, and sometimes I just want a night of old fashioned lap dances.
    Whats HX and SA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape