Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 731 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1328

    Yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5f9d...5-a5fac327931d


    I am seeing an uptick of these scams where a) They conveniently tell you right before meeting they want cash for the initial meetup. Like the timing is going to get you to agree. b) They need gas money.

    Seems like the more popular SA has become, the worse it has gotten. Finding a lot more scammers, GPS, rise in prices, backpage hoes, etc.
    This is so true, well said.

  2. #1327

    Kasandraox

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5f9d...5-a5fac327931d

    Texted back and forth relentlessly with this one. Stated she was new to SA and sugar baby lifestyle. Agreed on an arrangement that worked for both of us. Agreed to meet for dinner and drinks to see if we connect first. Texts me 3 hours before the meet up said she is asking friends for cash for gas. I sort of knew better but went ahead and sent her 20 bucks via cash app. My thought was it is only 20 bucks so worth the risk. An hour before the date she texts me again saying her friend told her that a lot of guys scam the girls and just uses them for dates. So she made an offer where if we both liked each other I would pay her for the meet up date. If we didn't connect, I wouldn't have to pay her. I was like how does that work? I am the one taking all the risk here. Worst case for you is you get a free dinner. I told her I don't pay for meetups, sorry. Last I heard from her. The only silver lining is that I didn't have to buy her dinner so I am only out 20 bucks.

    I am seeing an uptick of these scams where a) They conveniently tell you right before meeting they want cash for the initial meetup. Like the timing is going to get you to agree. b) They need gas money.

    Seems like the more popular SA has become, the worse it has gotten. Finding a lot more scammers, GPS, rise in prices, backpage hoes, etc. Think I'm going to stick with my current arrangement for awhile. God I miss craigslist talent section. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

  3. #1326

    Mitch

    Thanks for your posting on her today, I've been talking to her and was tempted but now I'll definitely cross her off my list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one about a month ago.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1be11...c-cadc083c6c10

    Nice, clean curvy body. CFS, BBBJ. Met at my hotel in Nashua, was ok but not the type of girl I am after on SA, so no repeat for me, even at 300.
    .

  4. #1325

    Mitcharixo

    Saw this one about a month ago.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1be11...c-cadc083c6c10

    Nice, clean curvy body. CFS, BBBJ. Met at my hotel in Nashua, was ok but not the type of girl I am after on SA, so no repeat for me, even at 300.

  5. #1324
    Sorry I had put that last post in the wrong place--I moved to the Boston Bareback board.

  6. 01-08-19 11:14


  7. #1323

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    Correct, kind of ruined my night because she didn't come see me because I was asking about her.
    I PMed you about her, she didn't come see you because she's borderline mental. She pulled the same shit with me. You should be lucky you don't want her knowing where you live and shit. I could go on about my nightmare but don't think she didn't come because of that.

  8. #1322

    Bingo

    Correct, kind of ruined my night because she didn't come see me because I was asking about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAVet2019  [View Original Post]
    If you follow the link he posted in his original request, it leads to an SB named "Jazmine" Apparently someone from here messaged her and let her know someone was asking about her; at least that's how I interpret his post.

  9. #1321
    If you follow the link he posted in his original request, it leads to an SB named "Jazmine" Apparently someone from here messaged her and let her know someone was asking about her; at least that's how I interpret his post.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    The only mention of the word Jazmen on this entire thread is this one so what exactly are you talking about?

  10. #1320
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #1319

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    I find it really dumb that someone that was trolling the site decided to take my post about Jazmen and text her on SA about it. I mean really dude I thought we were all here for the same thing. So what if I wanted some info. Geez. Thanks for throwing me under the bus.
    The only mention of the word Jazmen on this entire thread is this one so what exactly are you talking about?

  12. #1318

  13. #1317

    Billarica

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    What part of state did you meet and what was the gift for how long.
    Hour and half 300.

    Worth the trip I would repeat CM

  14. #1316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    SA runs the spectrum

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne  [View Original Post]
    That's only true is you're looking to smash and dash. The real fucking gems are the ones looking for long-term arrangements. The best ones won't fuck the first time they see you and prefer a meet and greet, basically coffee or drinks. If it goes well they'll be down to discuss arrangement. I am currently seeing a hot ass 24 year old that is down for absolutely anything and dotes on me like I'm a god. She does everything she has to to keep me happy. There's never drama and she is the hottest chick I've ever been with.

    I was in the smash and dash mindset a while back until I met this lady and decided to give this a whirl. Depending, I help her out with between 1-2 when we meet and the occasional overnight is on the table.

    I have to say that there are definitely escorts on seeking but there are also regular ass ladies just trying to get ahead. I make it a point not to share info from the latter group of women. I want discretion and so do they. I respect that. Have fun but for Christsakes please treat these women with respect. They deserve at least that for fucking our sleazy asses.

    Oh, for those of you asking for contact info and details, get bent. If you don't have a credible posting history or have provided nothing of value in exchange, I'm not sharing shit with you. If you want to meet women from seeking, pay your $90 like the rest of us you cheap fucks. Stop acting like a group of fucking incels and start acting like men.
    Well said. There is a full array of both females and males (and some in between) on SA. We all must choose where we want to be on that scale. It will determine who we attract and who we repel. If we "spray and pray" and look for the quick and dirty hit, we'll attract one type of lady and if we take some time and effort, we get lucky with another. I like a little of both, but more the latter.

  15. #1315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I think women like dogs and cats in general as long it is not an intimidating looking animal. I have a 65 pound lab mix. Far from a small dog. I have a scenic pic with my dog hiking and get messages saying such a great photo and how cute my dog is. It's a great conversation starter. It shows that I'm active (I'm really not that active). More importantly it shows you care for something and have a heart. When I tell them I rescue them from a high kill shelter they melt. LOL (I did rescue her but not from a high kill shelter). If a girl does not like dogs altogether then I have no interest in seeking an arrangement with them anyways.
    That's a perfect example! Thanks for sharing.

  16. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozo43  [View Original Post]
    How do you get the 10 free message trial on seeking?
    1. Create a profile.

    2. on the main page of seeking.com in the top right corner next to upgrade click the pic / menu.

    3. click your profile.

    4. fill out basic info / personal info / description (I don't remember if you have to add a picture).

    5. you have now unlocked your free trial messages. Enjoy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape