Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 10968
-
01-07-19 22:04 #1323Banned Member

Posts: 251Jasmine
I PMed you about her, she didn't come see you because she's borderline mental. She pulled the same shit with me. You should be lucky you don't want her knowing where you live and shit. I could go on about my nightmare but don't think she didn't come because of that.
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 17:54 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 46Bingo
Correct, kind of ruined my night because she didn't come see me because I was asking about her.
Originally Posted by SAVet2019
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 06:32 #1321Regular Member

Posts: 36If you follow the link he posted in his original request, it leads to an SB named "Jazmine" Apparently someone from here messaged her and let her know someone was asking about her; at least that's how I interpret his post.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 22:15 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 45[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-06-19 22:01 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 602Ok
The only mention of the word Jazmen on this entire thread is this one so what exactly are you talking about?
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 21:57 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 602Rynn
Anyone know her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/fd2bd...6-cdf16a654d2a
-
01-06-19 12:49 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 664Billarica
Hour and half 300.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
Worth the trip I would repeat CM
-
01-06-19 12:31 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 624SA runs the spectrum
Well said. There is a full array of both females and males (and some in between) on SA. We all must choose where we want to be on that scale. It will determine who we attract and who we repel. If we "spray and pray" and look for the quick and dirty hit, we'll attract one type of lady and if we take some time and effort, we get lucky with another. I like a little of both, but more the latter.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 12:18 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 624Animals
That's a perfect example! Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 01:16 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 451. Create a profile.
Originally Posted by Lozo43
[View Original Post]
2. on the main page of seeking.com in the top right corner next to upgrade click the pic / menu.
3. click your profile.
4. fill out basic info / personal info / description (I don't remember if you have to add a picture).
5. you have now unlocked your free trial messages. Enjoy!
-
01-06-19 01:11 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 46I guess you have to be careful!
I find it really dumb that someone that was trolling the site decided to take my post about Jazmen and text her on SA about it. I mean really dude I thought we were all here for the same thing. So what if I wanted some info. Geez. Thanks for throwing me under the bus.
-
01-06-19 01:05 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 203Must love dogs
I think women like dogs and cats in general as long it is not an intimidating looking animal. I have a 65 pound lab mix. Far from a small dog. I have a scenic pic with my dog hiking and get messages saying such a great photo and how cute my dog is. It's a great conversation starter. It shows that I'm active (I'm really not that active). More importantly it shows you care for something and have a heart. When I tell them I rescue them from a high kill shelter they melt. LOL (I did rescue her but not from a high kill shelter). If a girl does not like dogs altogether then I have no interest in seeking an arrangement with them anyways.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:54 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 138Amen (sort of)
I'm dating one of the good ones, and she just recently forwarded me that her next semester of grad school is paid for, in no small part thanks to me, Virtually every date is an overnight (with her I view the value as CPH ((hour)) vs CPO). She shares both the large and minutiae of her daily life with me. Our dates are romantic and have more than a hint of authenticity. We're going for a three-day ski trip in a couple of weeks, and a week in FL in Feb. And yeah, that costs more than the benchmark $1. 5-$2, but goddamn if this is not even more rewarding than the bucket-list sex I was getting from my first LTSB (who in retrospect was much more work and in the end walked out on me without a second glance).
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
So it all depends on what you're looking for. I was getting bucket-list sex for $2/ ppm from my previous LTSB, and eventually it was nominally for free, but in the end the intangible costs were high. While I wish the sex was better with my current SB, she's a rare gem worthy of my respect, and I'm willing to make that tradeoff. As they say, bad sex is better than no sex. So please, no disrespect for those of us who have evolved to different priorities.
-
01-05-19 22:28 #1310Regular Member

Posts: 36Amen.
As I mentioned in the past, I only go for the "regular ass ladies" as you say.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 22:21 #1309Regular Member

Posts: 36Her profile gave me the creeps. I read it a few days ago and passed it by.
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





