Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,216 to 28,230 of 30330
-
01-06-19 12:30 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 273Verify phone number
Is google the best place to verify a providers phone number? Sometimes when I key in the phone numbers I get the ads that they post on sites such as skip the games or erotic monkey so at that point I assume they're legit and sometimes I get nothing that would indicate that these ladies are legit providers at all. Am I missing something or is there a better way to research this out. Any and all info is much appreciated. Pm in you need to!
Thanks!
-
01-06-19 11:31 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 310Is she GFE?
Does she allow MSOG and is she full GFE?
Originally Posted by JustPlainFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 11:22 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 130Saw her last night too. Amazing girl. Very sweet and great head skills.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 10:09 #2112Regular Member

Posts: 23Gastonia Marie
Has anyone seen Marie out in Gastonia? https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/28445794/.
Wondering if her skills are as advertised.
She's definitely my type and been thinking about taking the plunge.
-
01-06-19 06:36 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 38I saw her once about a year ago. Those aren't her pictures but she looks pretty similar. Good body and great rack. She seemed very business like and a little cold to me so I haven't repeated. We just didn't click. But she is legit and if you like the girl in the pictures you probably will like her look.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
At the time she was staying at a decent hotel, her room was clean and smoke free.
-
01-06-19 02:52 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 201Providence Rd Asians
Any idea what happened with the Asian girls off off Audrey Kell and Providence Rd? It was always great service for a great price. Any other Asians that aren't over off of 85 in the motel?
-
01-06-19 02:20 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 201Any reviews for Yvette?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480
She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?
-
01-05-19 18:54 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 279Anyone tried Destiny yet?
Tried researching the number but not much came up. I love me a PAWG, so it'd be great if anyone can vouch for her since I'm an hour out and don't want to make the trip in vain.
Cheers!
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28468747/
-
01-05-19 17:44 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 139Ashley a no show
I was all set up with her via texts two days ago for a one hour incall and confirmed with her early today about 3 hours before the appointed time. With her address in hand I drove to the location, was right on time and got no response to my texts and calls. Nothing from her for hours afterward either. Like maybe an apology! Very disappointing.
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 14:53 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 30I'm jealous as she is my ATF.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 14:32 #2105Regular Member

Posts: 20Alexis legit or.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...518/7042005756
Has anyone seen her before, so far seems legit but there's no reviews for any of her ads.
-
01-05-19 14:25 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 150Second that
Not Becca.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 14:21 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 150Real
She's real. Hard to connect with. Doesn't do any small talk at all. Clock watcher. Car only, so you don't exactly get to enjoy the whole thing pictured. The pics are real though. She has gps if you ask for anything out of a car.
Originally Posted by LordNog
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 13:20 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 426Same. Saw her yesterday. Breath of fresh air in a sea of skank scammers.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:49 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 426She's a complete pain in the ass. Runs you around the city and wants you to screenshot your location and send it to her then she's goes silent. Her admission fees are stupid high. She's got a serious case of GPS. Last review I saw, from a few days ago, indicated she was not worth the time / and that she stunk.
Originally Posted by LordNog
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





