Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Is she GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous as she is my ATF.
    Does she allow MSOG and is she full GFE?

  2. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this tiny little thing for an hr visit. Sweet girl, no demons, gets into it and sucks a mean dick. She's in town the rest of the weekend and will go back to Gboro. $$hr, GFE. Go see her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/249812534441
    Saw her last night too. Amazing girl. Very sweet and great head skills.

  3. #2112

    Gastonia Marie

    Has anyone seen Marie out in Gastonia? https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/28445794/.

    Wondering if her skills are as advertised.

    She's definitely my type and been thinking about taking the plunge.

  4. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480

    She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?
    I saw her once about a year ago. Those aren't her pictures but she looks pretty similar. Good body and great rack. She seemed very business like and a little cold to me so I haven't repeated. We just didn't click. But she is legit and if you like the girl in the pictures you probably will like her look.

    At the time she was staying at a decent hotel, her room was clean and smoke free.

  5. #2110

    Providence Rd Asians

    Any idea what happened with the Asian girls off off Audrey Kell and Providence Rd? It was always great service for a great price. Any other Asians that aren't over off of 85 in the motel?

  6. #2109

    Any reviews for Yvette?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480

    She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?

  7. #2108

    Anyone tried Destiny yet?

    Tried researching the number but not much came up. I love me a PAWG, so it'd be great if anyone can vouch for her since I'm an hour out and don't want to make the trip in vain.

    Cheers!

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28468747/

  8. #2107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Ashley a no show

    I was all set up with her via texts two days ago for a one hour incall and confirmed with her early today about 3 hours before the appointed time. With her address in hand I drove to the location, was right on time and got no response to my texts and calls. Nothing from her for hours afterward either. Like maybe an apology! Very disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/

  9. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Same. Saw her yesterday. Breath of fresh air in a sea of skank scammers.
    I'm jealous as she is my ATF.

  10. #2105

    Alexis legit or.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...518/7042005756

    Has anyone seen her before, so far seems legit but there's no reviews for any of her ads.

  11. #2104

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely not Becca in this ad.
    Not Becca.

  12. #2103

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by LordNog  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/885996831219

    I seems to recall some bad reviews on this one but did not find any upon searching.

    Normally when they have every choice selected it tends to be a fake ad.
    She's real. Hard to connect with. Doesn't do any small talk at all. Clock watcher. Car only, so you don't exactly get to enjoy the whole thing pictured. The pics are real though. She has gps if you ask for anything out of a car.

  13. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Yep! She is all that. Stunning, better than pics. Attitude was warm and a little quiet at first but then things got to moving. BBBJ amazing. Had to stop her a couple times Just to save myself from missing out on the cowgirl ride which was all I imagined. She is a rare treat. Been trying to work it out for couple years and finally matched up schedules. Glad I did. Oh and it's so nice to go into a clean room, no smoke, clean girl fresh out of shower, clean bathroom. We actually finished up in 30-40 minutes but just enjoyed getting to know each other a little before I left. Will repeat!
    Same. Saw her yesterday. Breath of fresh air in a sea of skank scammers.

  14. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNog  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/885996831219

    I seems to recall some bad reviews on this one but did not find any upon searching.

    Normally when they have every choice selected it tends to be a fake ad.
    She's a complete pain in the ass. Runs you around the city and wants you to screenshot your location and send it to her then she's goes silent. Her admission fees are stupid high. She's got a serious case of GPS. Last review I saw, from a few days ago, indicated she was not worth the time / and that she stunk.

  15. #2100

    Is this one real?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/885996831219

    I seems to recall some bad reviews on this one but did not find any upon searching.

    Normally when they have every choice selected it tends to be a fake ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape