Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2121

    Pics not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her but, some of her pictures might be old. She has a tattoo on her right side in one picture and not in the other.
    I have been told the pics are not her. Was hoping someone recognized the ad and / or phone number to provide additional verification.

  2. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/
    Never seen her, but it is an Atlanta number, try that board.

  3. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/
    I don't know her but, some of her pictures might be old. She has a tattoo on her right side in one picture and not in the other.

  4. #2118

    This Lauren

    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/

  5. #2117

    Tall thick brunette

    Hi. I've looked through posts for this one, but didn't find any reviews. Has anyone dreamed of her? Thanks.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/544768780196

  6. #2116

    Robbing guys

    Have seen a couple different reports saying this chick and her bf were robbing mongers.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/699974599628

  7. #2115

    Verify phone number

    Is google the best place to verify a providers phone number? Sometimes when I key in the phone numbers I get the ads that they post on sites such as skip the games or erotic monkey so at that point I assume they're legit and sometimes I get nothing that would indicate that these ladies are legit providers at all. Am I missing something or is there a better way to research this out. Any and all info is much appreciated. Pm in you need to!

    Thanks!

  8. #2114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Is she GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous as she is my ATF.
    Does she allow MSOG and is she full GFE?

  9. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this tiny little thing for an hr visit. Sweet girl, no demons, gets into it and sucks a mean dick. She's in town the rest of the weekend and will go back to Gboro. $$hr, GFE. Go see her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/249812534441
    Saw her last night too. Amazing girl. Very sweet and great head skills.

  10. #2112

    Gastonia Marie

    Has anyone seen Marie out in Gastonia? https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/28445794/.

    Wondering if her skills are as advertised.

    She's definitely my type and been thinking about taking the plunge.

  11. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480

    She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?
    I saw her once about a year ago. Those aren't her pictures but she looks pretty similar. Good body and great rack. She seemed very business like and a little cold to me so I haven't repeated. We just didn't click. But she is legit and if you like the girl in the pictures you probably will like her look.

    At the time she was staying at a decent hotel, her room was clean and smoke free.

  12. #2110

    Providence Rd Asians

    Any idea what happened with the Asian girls off off Audrey Kell and Providence Rd? It was always great service for a great price. Any other Asians that aren't over off of 85 in the motel?

  13. #2109

    Any reviews for Yvette?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480

    She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?

  14. #2108

    Anyone tried Destiny yet?

    Tried researching the number but not much came up. I love me a PAWG, so it'd be great if anyone can vouch for her since I'm an hour out and don't want to make the trip in vain.

    Cheers!

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28468747/

  15. #2107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Ashley a no show

    I was all set up with her via texts two days ago for a one hour incall and confirmed with her early today about 3 hours before the appointed time. With her address in hand I drove to the location, was right on time and got no response to my texts and calls. Nothing from her for hours afterward either. Like maybe an apology! Very disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape