The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 516 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 7739
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJo  [View Original Post]
    Whats HX and SA?
    Did some searching and figured out HX no clue what SA is? HX seems complicated, they want you to purchase credits to even view the ads.

  2. #2233

    OTC fun

    If between $1 bill to $2 bills on top of VIP fee is going rate for in the club fun, what's typical going rate for OTC fun? I'm assuming house would get a large portion of the VIP fun. This way dancer gets to keep lions share. Are the dancers required to work min hours? Or are free to leave whenever? I have a hotel booked nearby COI strip clubs.

  3. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Satin is the only topless club in COI. DVCOI isn't nude anymore, but it doesn't serve booze. But there is a sports bar next door to it.

    The only special that I know of on Wednesday is SRCOI has a $100 VIP for 15 min. Paradise used to have Wednesday specials but not any more. Thursday is the big specials day at Synn.
    Thanks so just the 2 options for alchohol and dances?? The 2 go hand in hand. May just go to Satin. How is it compared to the other clubs? Is it decent sized?

    In terms of quality and chances for extras seems synn, spearmint and paradise the top 3. Do any of them have pubs or bars located near by? I can't walk in sober.

  4. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJo  [View Original Post]
    Which COI SC's other than satin allow alcohol? I don't care for full nude.
    Satin is the only topless club in COI. DVCOI isn't nude anymore, but it doesn't serve booze. But there is a sports bar next door to it.

    The only special that I know of on Wednesday is SRCOI has a $100 VIP for 15 min. Paradise used to have Wednesday specials but not any more. Thursday is the big specials day at Synn.

  5. #2230

    Alchohol??

    Which COI SC's other than satin allow alcohol? I don't care for full nude.

  6. #2229

    Wed night

    Which one of the COI SC's is generally this most happening on Wed nights? Any of them have specials?

    I'm in town on business and don't do this often and have a decent budget ($1000 for the night incl drinks) and was planning on having an incall prior to going to the SC but all the sites I've looked at over the past month look like rips offs or want me to send in personal info. So I'm thinking of allocating a higher budget to the SC, but from reading these forums seems like no guarantees as girls can agree to anything in VIP and flake out.

    What to do? Help a brother out. I'm more about quality over quantity.

  7. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by WHM69  [View Original Post]
    I must be the only guy who goes to COI clubs and does not try to get extras.

    I'm already pussy-drunk from all the services offered up on HX and SA, and sometimes I just want a night of old fashioned lap dances.
    Whats HX and SA?

  8. #2227

    Alchohol

    I'm pretty certain its a city jurisdiction thing but which clubs allow alchohol? Sorry, I know being a block the wrong way could land you in a different city. See no use in going to a SC sober.

    Also, which ones have the highest concentration of Latinas? From preliminary research it appears as though that would be Paradise and Synn. Not interested in SR as cover seems pricey.

    Thanks in advance guys.

  9. #2226

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Vikkis standard are is $100 for bbj and cfs. Plus cost of VIP. $110 15 min VIP $220 total.
    You can go to hong kongs Tijuana with that money and come back.

  10. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCruzer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks AcuraDreamer. I used to be a regular at the bird in Anaheim and am looking to break into the COI scene. Vikki has been one that I've been interested in meeting. Has anyone met Missy from Synn? She's a skinny / thick Latina / Asian mix I believe. I see her on social media all the time and am interested in what her menu / prices may be. Like everyone else I don't want to overpay and contribute to the GPS epidemic. Thanks in advance!
    Missy is a thin Latina.

  11. #2224
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Vikkis standard are is $100 for bbj and cfs. Plus cost of VIP. $110 15 min VIP $220 total.
    Thanks AcuraDreamer. I used to be a regular at the bird in Anaheim and am looking to break into the COI scene. Vikki has been one that I've been interested in meeting. Has anyone met Missy from Synn? She's a skinny / thick Latina / Asian mix I believe. I see her on social media all the time and am interested in what her menu / prices may be. Like everyone else I don't want to overpay and contribute to the GPS epidemic. Thanks in advance!

  12. #2223
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamc2715  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    I'm very new to this hobby but very eager to start contributing good intel! Can't believe I didn't know about this forum before. From some of the posts I read it seems that paradise is a good place to have some extra fun. I checked their instagram page and found pics of a girl that quickly caught my eye and got my imagination running wild. Her name is Vikki (big titts / ass / ribbon tattoes in the back of each leg) I was hoping someone could share some intel on her, the kind of fun I can expect to have with her inside the club (GFE?, SSTP?, FIV?, BJ?, FS? And maybe an appropriate tip ammount (I don't want to over pay and incentivize GPS!) If theres no intel ill toft and share it with all you guys.

    Thanks in advance guys. I hope I can start bringing some good intel to this forum soon!
    Vikkis standard are is $100 for bbj and cfs. Plus cost of VIP. $110 15 min VIP $220 total.

  13. #2222

    Girl at Paradise

    Hey guys!

    I'm very new to this hobby but very eager to start contributing good intel! Can't believe I didn't know about this forum before. From some of the posts I read it seems that paradise is a good place to have some extra fun. I checked their instagram page and found pics of a girl that quickly caught my eye and got my imagination running wild. Her name is Vikki (big titts / ass / ribbon tattoes in the back of each leg) I was hoping someone could share some intel on her, the kind of fun I can expect to have with her inside the club (GFE?, SSTP?, FIV?, BJ?, FS? And maybe an appropriate tip ammount (I don't want to over pay and incentivize GPS!) If theres no intel ill toft and share it with all you guys.

    Thanks in advance guys. I hope I can start bringing some good intel to this forum soon!

  14. #2221
    Quote Originally Posted by WHM69  [View Original Post]
    I must be the only guy who goes to COI clubs and does not try to get extras.

    I'm already pussy-drunk from all the services offered up on HX and SA, and sometimes I just want a night of old fashioned lap dances.
    You're not the only one. I haven't been with escorts (though I expect to break that cherry this coming weekend), but I have options that I much prefer over the COI VIP set-ups. I have rarely been in the clubs for the last couple of years but hope to step up my activity now. I do enjoy going to a club, being surrounded by dancers and lots of nudity, getting a few lap dances. And then I bolt with my engine throttled up for another more intimate (less expensive and more intensive) experience that will resolve the hot tension established in the strip club visit. There were many years in other decades when I was extremely excited about playing it as nasty as it could get in the clubs with the factors of taboo and erotic surprises taking me over the edge. But now I'm so jaded I'm jaded from being jaded!

    There are really plenty of SC customers who don't routinely take it to the limit in these clubs.

  15. #2220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186

    I like lapdances

    I must be the only guy who goes to COI clubs and does not try to get extras.

    I'm already pussy-drunk from all the services offered up on HX and SA, and sometimes I just want a night of old fashioned lap dances.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape