Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 7733
-
01-21-19 13:58 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 478Kim at paradise
Has anyone seen Kim who works nights at paradise. Wanted to know what kind of Milage can be had in VIP. If she's GFE, BBBJ and more.
-
01-14-19 21:45 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 209Dejavu
Anybody know if Rose (day shift at the vu) moved on to another club. Have not seen her in awhile.
-
01-14-19 03:45 #2241Regular Member

Posts: 6Petite Latina from ABQ.
Recently been talking to a girl who was visiting from ABQ. Met her at the strip club and she really knew how to share her ass (which was really nice for being like 5'1). Got a VIP dance with her and traded numbers. Asked if she'd give a "private dance" and she agreed but wanted to chat first. She was very up front and we sexted for a while, got lots of nudes easily too. Finally got that private dance, full nude, my place. Paid her, then got some bareback reverse cowgirl and came inside her. Amazing girl, hope she's still in CA.
-
01-08-19 01:27 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 27WoW, lololol! Well played my freind.
Originally Posted by NoBodyKnows
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 10:11 #2239Regular Member

Posts: 16I probably used the wrong choice of words. Missy is overall very thin but she has a nice back side and curves to her from the photos I've seen on social media. That's why I referred to her as "skinny / thick" But any info on menu and prices is still much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 10:02 #2238

Posts: 681Sugar momma too.
Originally Posted by MannyMend
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 01:43 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 49Seekingarrangements, sugar daddy / baby site.
Originally Posted by RickJo
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 00:52 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 27Nicolas
Seems like Nicolas is topless / serves alchohol? Haven't hear too many reviews about it. Is it worthwhile? Hows the mileage compared to COI clubs?
-
01-06-19 21:26 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 27Maria at Satin?
Was in town on business and ran into an early 20's latina name Maria, we exchanged numbers, kept in touch but then I lost her contact info. I recall it was at a bar that served drinks (which only satin does now), but this was about 2-3 years back. I also recall being able to walk to a neighboring SC from there. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Maria's at COI strip clubs LOL.
-
01-06-19 21:18 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 27Did some searching and figured out HX no clue what SA is? HX seems complicated, they want you to purchase credits to even view the ads.
Originally Posted by RickJo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 21:17 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 27OTC fun
If between $1 bill to $2 bills on top of VIP fee is going rate for in the club fun, what's typical going rate for OTC fun? I'm assuming house would get a large portion of the VIP fun. This way dancer gets to keep lions share. Are the dancers required to work min hours? Or are free to leave whenever? I have a hotel booked nearby COI strip clubs.
-
01-06-19 21:09 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks so just the 2 options for alchohol and dances?? The 2 go hand in hand. May just go to Satin. How is it compared to the other clubs? Is it decent sized?
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
In terms of quality and chances for extras seems synn, spearmint and paradise the top 3. Do any of them have pubs or bars located near by? I can't walk in sober.
-
01-06-19 10:52 #2231

Posts: 681Satin is the only topless club in COI. DVCOI isn't nude anymore, but it doesn't serve booze. But there is a sports bar next door to it.
Originally Posted by RickJo
[View Original Post]
The only special that I know of on Wednesday is SRCOI has a $100 VIP for 15 min. Paradise used to have Wednesday specials but not any more. Thursday is the big specials day at Synn.
-
01-06-19 05:30 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 27Alchohol??
Which COI SC's other than satin allow alcohol? I don't care for full nude.
-
01-06-19 03:17 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 27Wed night
Which one of the COI SC's is generally this most happening on Wed nights? Any of them have specials?
I'm in town on business and don't do this often and have a decent budget ($1000 for the night incl drinks) and was planning on having an incall prior to going to the SC but all the sites I've looked at over the past month look like rips offs or want me to send in personal info. So I'm thinking of allocating a higher budget to the SC, but from reading these forums seems like no guarantees as girls can agree to anything in VIP and flake out.
What to do? Help a brother out. I'm more about quality over quantity.












Reply With Quote




