Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10968
-
01-05-19 21:03 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone seen her
Anyone seen her? Is so how was she? I'm talking to her now and thinking about taking the plunge.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d830...6-3de54cb29eae
-
01-05-19 20:20 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 154Time to grow up
That's only true is you're looking to smash and dash. The real fucking gems are the ones looking for long-term arrangements. The best ones won't fuck the first time they see you and prefer a meet and greet, basically coffee or drinks. If it goes well they'll be down to discuss arrangement. I am currently seeing a hot ass 24 year old that is down for absolutely anything and dotes on me like I'm a god. She does everything she has to to keep me happy. There's never drama and she is the hottest chick I've ever been with.
I was in the smash and dash mindset a while back until I met this lady and decided to give this a whirl. Depending, I help her out with between 1-2 when we meet and the occasional overnight is on the table.
I have to say that there are definitely escorts on seeking but there are also regular ass ladies just trying to get ahead. I make it a point not to share info from the latter group of women. I want discretion and so do they. I respect that. Have fun but for Christsakes please treat these women with respect. They deserve at least that for fucking our sleazy asses.
Oh, for those of you asking for contact info and details, get bent. If you don't have a credible posting history or have provided nothing of value in exchange, I'm not sharing shit with you. If you want to meet women from seeking, pay your $90 like the rest of us you cheap fucks. Stop acting like a group of fucking incels and start acting like men.
Originally Posted by OtherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 20:11 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 624SA Thoughts. Part 2: The Profile Photo
While not a must, it is always better to have a few photos rather than none at all. That said, put some thoughts into the photos.
1. Have st least one full body shot. Preferably with you smiling and having fun. Maybe she won't like your body, but it is better to know that early.
2. No photos with your shirt off. Just don't. To an SB, it screams egotistical asshole.
3. No buddies in your photos. Keep the focus on you.
4. No other women. Nuff said.
5. No pets (exceptions for small and cute). But no snakes, lizards or Dobermans.
The above is a compilation of info I've gathered over the years. Parts may be directly copied from others' wisdom. Thought it would be good to share and, of course, welcome others thoughts.
-
01-05-19 19:57 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody have intel on this lady from WYP?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...1xLDv5xk4on28L
-
01-05-19 19:52 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 3010 free messages?
How do you get the 10 free message trial on seeking?
-
01-05-19 19:07 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 374What part of state did you meet and what was the gift for how long.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 16:28 #1302Regular Member

Posts: 36Her profile has only been up for 3 days.
If she's afraid to come alone, I'd end it and move on. I avoid duos on SA for the reasons you mention. If I want a FMF I set it up myself; plenty of girls there happy to do them.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 14:59 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 664Single Mom
Met this sane attractive woman last week at a local hotel Low key no drama no rush trying to make ends meet. CFS BBBJCIM.
Daty nice figure I would repeat https://www.seeking.com/member/ef4a8...f-cbe128bacffe.
CM.
-
01-05-19 13:25 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 299Dude, I'm just sharing my experience here. If you're happy paying whatever you're paying right now then keep doing that and enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:43 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 37445 yrs old should know where she is along with gps on a phone playing games going after a larger market.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 09:36 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 137Deceptive location
Like most of you, don't like to travel more than 45 minutes to meet up, especially with winter coming in. Was contacted on SB, see attached, profile says Boston. Gave me access to private photos for 10 credits. Sent me a msg for 10 credits. Msg was a telephone number, photo was same as profile. Give it a try and send a text. She lives next to RI, hour and half drive. Let her know of the deception. Says she didn't know since she's new. Explain that guys don't get a free ride on SB. Seniors PM for specifics.
-
01-05-19 09:26 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 137Morgan
Bad experience that turned to gold.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Setup a meet. Arranged to pick her up and bring to room. Day and time of, no contact, kept trying, got blocked on SA. Still blocked. Thought the room was wasted $. Remembered one of the best I've seen. Definitely the best tushie. She was excited to come over. Been seeing her at her place several times. Can't hold a grudge because it worked out, but as for Morgan, she was a no show. Hope you have better luck.
-
01-05-19 05:21 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 64Re: SA
Excellent advice and observations, Sir. Women who ignore the request to move off site to text or email, in general, seem to be time wasters, or, for various reasons, on the fence about meeting, which equals being time wasters.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 03:12 #1295Banned Member

Posts: 251Skylerkat2000
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a7f6...b-e8d8769ce9fc
Been texting this one and won't budge on price and every conversation is about her dates and all the money she makes which annoys me also keeps trying to get me to meet her friend for a 2 girl because she's afraid to come alone but usually 2 on 1 are robberies or set ups. Anyone talk or meet her.
-
01-05-19 00:29 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 121I've met her. She lives in Quincy and has no transportation, and won't meet at her place. She might have looked like those pictures at one point, but doesn't any longer. She's also a pro, I can tell you that. Wanted $300, I negotiated to $250, and it wasn't worth that. I had to pick her up and drop her off (I don't live nearby). BBBJ was rushed, and I could tell she was a pro. Didn't want to DATY, and insisted on a condom, she hoped on and was like a jackhammer, trying to get it over with as fast as possible. I would not recomend. She also texts me on occasion, which I ignore. She claims she was a bartender in Florida, who knows. , oh she also never stops talking.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Mitch.











Reply With Quote





