Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,056 to 20,070 of 32149
-
01-05-19 17:25 #12094Regular Member

Posts: 10I had the same experience
Visited Angels before Christmas and saw Anna. Her massage was good but the ending was a disappointment. Very mechanical and did not appear open to more options. She did promise more the next time but not certain that I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by Fred86
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 15:46 #12093Senior Member

Posts: 648Almost all independent ladies charge $120 per hour for massage and yes, that should include a HJ. Extra tip is warranted only if clothes come off and other services follow.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 15:31 #12092Senior Member

Posts: 648Sydney splits her time between SD and Scottsdale. Saw her years ago when in Scottsdale. Great massage skills and also in everything else.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
https://massage.eros.com/arizona/fil...1.htm?cat=2341
-
01-05-19 15:18 #12091Senior Member

Posts: 648I saw Alexa 2-3 times when she was in Centreville and enjoyed an expanded menu each time, but she is very reserved and hard to really connect with. I think when I saw her she was advertising as 28 and admitted to being 32. So hard to tell. Look for Asian Meena on Erotic Monkey. She will fulfill your every desire.
Originally Posted by HighwayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:25 #12090Senior Member

Posts: 335I've brought my own lotion in with me, winter dries my skin bad. Since I have the same lotion at home, I smell familiar. I love going home silky smooth.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:18 #12089Senior Member

Posts: 637Almond OIL
I have noticed that some folks want a shower after a massage to wash off the lotions the MT provide. Consider bringing your own oil. I bring Now Solutions almond oil from Amazon. There are several brands. Almond OIl.
-Is a great massage oil. Smooth and lasting but not sticky.
-Has NO Scent at all. Remarkable.
-Oil does not evaporate like lotion and therefore you do not get the chill than comes from the lotion evaporating.
-Reasonably priced.
-Every MT I have suggested it too liked it and said they would buy it.
You do not need to wash it off after a session assuming that local areas needing special attention are locally attended to by your provider.
I like a table shower before the massage and leave the oil on after.
-
01-05-19 11:35 #12088Senior Member

Posts: 1299Golden Hands Syndrome
She wanted 60 for a HJ on top of charging a base fee of 120? Forget it. I guess NOVA mongers are now dealing with Golden Hands Syndrome as well as Golden Pussy Syndrome. Either way, we mongers need to stand firm and keep prices reasonable.
Originally Posted by RedBird3
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 10:03 #12087

Posts: 275Wow!
Their entrance fee for an hour is quite high by what I see is normally the hourly fee of $60-$80. If the entry fee was normal, then it wouldn't have cost you $180 for a HJ. Which you refused. Maybe the entry fee should have been a warning to you? $120 max is the top amount I'd pay for a HJ. That $120 entrance fee should have covered a massage and a HJ.
I used to visit MPs but discovered that all I really wanted was some trim and I was then unwilling to pay at least $160 each mission to get it.
Now I only see escorts and get the whole ball of wax for $100 on average. In 30 minutes. Of course depending on one's likes etc. , there are pluses and minuses for both the MP scene and the escort scene and with good research all types of mongers can enjoy themselves on a consistent basis.
Happy Mongering!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by RedBird3
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 04:11 #12086Senior Member

Posts: 68Thai eve around fair oaiks
120 for the hour, 45 min rub no tease no touch on the flip she ask for 60 more for hand job I refused. She rub my arms for the next 15 min and I left.
-
01-04-19 18:35 #12085Regular Member

Posts: 16MnY
Tried this evening.
Name: Shirley (I see I'm not the only one).
Pros:
Place looks like a legit massage place.
Staff is friendly.
No discussion regarding tip (tipped 60).
1 hr = 60.
The two girls I saw there were nice enough looking.
With only a little suggestive behavior on my part I got everything you'd expect including top off, and in my NoVA experienc a little more with an awesome Tit Job ending that completely surprised me.
Cons:
Store front on a busy road.
While it looks legit, it also has glass store front windows on the door (maybe that's not a con).
No showers (I hate this as I always bring my own soap to get rid of the lotion / oil smell) however, Shirley did her best to washcloth all the stink off afterwards.
Definitely worth a repeat!
On another note, I also tried out the crapshoot finally. Went real early, ended up being offered breakfast by the girl. She wasn't all that attractive but I'm guessing under 30 yo. It was at some crappy motel with a Vienna address. I got the mean eye from the maids on duty. The girls attitude was great. Everything else was within the spectrum of what I've read about on here at one point or another. I like the simplicity, I hope to get lucky some time.
Farang.
-
01-04-19 15:31 #12084Senior Member

Posts: 637Vivian
Had a nice mid-day rub from Vivian.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6575648.html
Pretty lady. Good massage and wonderful happiness that wrapped from back to front. She is not FS. A good alternative to an MP. She works with Leah (see other post) out of a private place with easy access and parking. Vivian has fabulous headlights. If big round full headlights are your thing, she is your gal. Prettty face, body and friendly personality. Shower available. Good heated massage table. I left satisfied.
-
01-04-19 15:25 #12083Senior Member

Posts: 637Leah
I had a dream with Vivian and met her friend Leah.
Both are good providers. Leah has the nice booty. Vivian has the nice headlights. If you are looking for a MP alternative with private apartment, good massage but not FS. Leah seems a good bet. She is not my ATF, but a nice lady.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6576578.html
-
01-04-19 14:54 #12082Regular Member

Posts: 6Hannah in Sh. T.
First one in the US. Parking very easy across the street.
"Chanel gone", says mamasan. Instead "Hana", pretty 30+ Korean she says, C-D, lovely skin.
8 entry, negotiating topless and roaming, . 8+. 2 for second round. Beautiful TS, good massage, while fing-ering very wet down. No music in the room, just what comes from other area. Spotted another, younger but less pretty. Thank you for this forum.
-
01-04-19 13:37 #12081Senior Member

Posts: 384Lovely Therapy in Sterling much worse in 2nd incarnation.
I went to Lovely Therapy in Sterling last week, and if you were a fan when they first opened you will probably not be fan of the new version.
When they first opened there was really only standard nova available, but the providers were friendly, young, and very pretty. The facilities were new and clean and the rooms comfortable and quiet. There were several regulars here who were impress. About a year ago they mysteriously closed for 3-4 months, and then suddenly (and with little fanfare) reopened. In this new incarnation only the facilities haven't changed. The vibe and talent are subpar.
Upon arriving I was met by a short, thick provider named Jenny. There was a Jenny at this place when they opened and she was very slim and cute. This isn't in any way shape or form the same Jenny. Rates are $60 HHR and $80 HR. Really wanted a decent massage along with release so I opted for an hour. Note, since they reopened the are doing the table shower last instead of first. It sort of makes sense, but I don't like it. My other problem with that arrangement is that the TS actually wasn't last, it came before ST so there was still clean up with hot towels. Kind of defeats the point to get a TS 75% of the way through a session.
Anyway the massage was decent, though there were a few points where I though she might be rushing through it. In light conversation she was very interested in if I'd been before (I had) and who I'd seen (Tina). No discussion of extras, but rather who I'd seen, repeatedly. On the flip she popped out a tit to nurse on that seem awkward and forced. I declined. Standard finish and tipping applied. As I was moving about the room to TS I did see on of the other providers and she was homely looking too. Tina (who wasn't there) was a nice but 45+ mamasan type.
All in all the good vibes this place had a couple years ago are history and it's now disappointing and not really a place to make your rounds to.
-
01-04-19 12:07 #12080Senior Member

Posts: 54Seems to be a consensus for Dallas, Tampa, and SD. For better or worse I got into the hobby while living in Asia. Which may have spoiled me. However, I've come to appreciate NOVA; here's to hoping it only gets better.
Originally Posted by LightUUp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




