Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,246 to 28,260 of 30341
-
01-04-19 23:45 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 193Nope
That is definitely not Becca in this ad.
Originally Posted by Yj704
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 21:16 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 187Lady G
Just saw this tiny little thing for an hr visit. Sweet girl, no demons, gets into it and sucks a mean dick. She's in town the rest of the weekend and will go back to Gboro. $$hr, GFE. Go see her.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/249812534441
-
01-04-19 20:34 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 139AA Option
This one is "on my list" to get to. (Hazel) Have yet to see her, but reviews at this site are very positive.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7043035324
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 20:32 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 7336Well that is a deal breaker. I like both.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 19:31 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 88Becca
Tats are close but I think it's a different chick:
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
https://www.imageporn.net/user/Cutebuttthrowaway13
-
01-04-19 16:32 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 62Nicole
This is my first post being New to the Forum, but not new to the hobby. I am planning a meeting with Nicole next week. She has been on my radar through Eros and P411 and wondered if anyone here has seen her? I saw some good feedback on Erotic Monkey, but not always trusting when I see reviewers with history of nearly all 5 star reviews (Lucky or fishy?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
Thanks in advance and will relay feedback if I don't hear anything to the contrary.
-
01-04-19 16:20 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 192Nikki
Nope. Not GFE either.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 15:59 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 513Utr
I have a UTR that has moved to Charlotte and asked me to post for her. No AA (sorry guys) Tall 5'11" DD's great body. Seniors PM me for more details and info. She's in a pinch.
-
01-04-19 14:09 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 187Nikki
Does she do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 13:17 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 7336Her pics are hot as hell. I love that ASS. I would love to try her.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 13:10 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 192Nikki
This one comes to Charlotte from ATL from time to time. Had a few dreams with her. You can tell she's stripper or was one. Gives a hell of a lap dance before we start. Also. Beautiful, beautiful, and let me say it again beautiful ass on her. She's also fun as hell to talk to. Really gets into as well. Of course YMMV but she's always been great for me.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/28436293/
-
01-04-19 11:23 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 589I dream of Winter from time to time, always a good time but not GFE in any way. Haven't seen the other two.
PK.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 11:21 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 719Ella
Despite getting PM feedback that she's much bigger than her pics show little head won out and I took a long drive up to Huntersville for a qv car visit. Sure enough, the feedback was accurate. She's really big. Those pics all look about 20-30 lbs ago. Her donations are also pretty out of whack. Looking for 100-120 for car play and 300 per hr outcall and needs you to pick her up? Don't think she's going to be posting for long with that kind of business plan LOL. I didn't partake so no idea about performance, but told her she needs to update the pics or at least make them more representative.
Originally Posted by PieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 09:52 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 351Lacey
Pics are definitely old. She has gained much more weight and it is a haul to get to see her. Everything covered as said. Sometimes gets double booked.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 08:35 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 781This one is located in the University area. I saw her a couple weeks ago and of course the pics are fake. The girl I saw was ok and spoke a little English. The girls that work the hotels are usually changed out every couple of weeks so reviews aren't really reliable.
Originally Posted by FlyBugFlyBug
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





