Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2103

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by LordNog  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/885996831219

    I seems to recall some bad reviews on this one but did not find any upon searching.

    Normally when they have every choice selected it tends to be a fake ad.
    She's real. Hard to connect with. Doesn't do any small talk at all. Clock watcher. Car only, so you don't exactly get to enjoy the whole thing pictured. The pics are real though. She has gps if you ask for anything out of a car.

  2. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Yep! She is all that. Stunning, better than pics. Attitude was warm and a little quiet at first but then things got to moving. BBBJ amazing. Had to stop her a couple times Just to save myself from missing out on the cowgirl ride which was all I imagined. She is a rare treat. Been trying to work it out for couple years and finally matched up schedules. Glad I did. Oh and it's so nice to go into a clean room, no smoke, clean girl fresh out of shower, clean bathroom. We actually finished up in 30-40 minutes but just enjoyed getting to know each other a little before I left. Will repeat!
    Same. Saw her yesterday. Breath of fresh air in a sea of skank scammers.

  3. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNog  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/885996831219

    I seems to recall some bad reviews on this one but did not find any upon searching.

    Normally when they have every choice selected it tends to be a fake ad.
    She's a complete pain in the ass. Runs you around the city and wants you to screenshot your location and send it to her then she's goes silent. Her admission fees are stupid high. She's got a serious case of GPS. Last review I saw, from a few days ago, indicated she was not worth the time / and that she stunk.

  4. #2100

    Is this one real?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/885996831219

    I seems to recall some bad reviews on this one but did not find any upon searching.

    Normally when they have every choice selected it tends to be a fake ad.

  5. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBugFlyBug  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this site? I called the number and in just a minute or so I received an address and ask for my description race age. I left it at that And went on my way.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/special...ovely-15223461
    I've responded to one of these. I texted the number and got a hotel room location and number. Went there but the woman was Asian just 45 years old.

  6. #2098

    No demons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this tiny little thing for an hr visit. Sweet girl, no demons, gets into it and sucks a mean dick. She's in town the rest of the weekend and will go back to Gboro. $$hr, GFE. Go see her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/249812534441
    No demons? She literally has photos of a rolled up dollar bill and a line of white powder on her ass as well as a blunt in the ad you linked to.

  7. #2097

    Riley

    Yep! She is all that. Stunning, better than pics. Attitude was warm and a little quiet at first but then things got to moving. BBBJ amazing. Had to stop her a couple times Just to save myself from missing out on the cowgirl ride which was all I imagined. She is a rare treat. Been trying to work it out for couple years and finally matched up schedules. Glad I did. Oh and it's so nice to go into a clean room, no smoke, clean girl fresh out of shower, clean bathroom. We actually finished up in 30-40 minutes but just enjoyed getting to know each other a little before I left. Will repeat!

  8. #2096

    Nope

    That is definitely not Becca in this ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    Tats are close but I think it's a different chick:

    https://www.imageporn.net/user/Cutebuttthrowaway13

  9. #2095

    Lady G

    Just saw this tiny little thing for an hr visit. Sweet girl, no demons, gets into it and sucks a mean dick. She's in town the rest of the weekend and will go back to Gboro. $$hr, GFE. Go see her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/249812534441

  10. #2094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    AA Option

    This one is "on my list" to get to. (Hazel) Have yet to see her, but reviews at this site are very positive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7043035324

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Me too! I have noticed a lack of reports on black / aa providers. I see tons of good ads, but I can only think of a few that are legit.

    While I have not met her, Willow was reported on as being a good provider:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/506011087622

    Of course Karmen:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/051202821227

    And Winter:

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...8387401/winter

    I'm sure there are others out there.

  11. #2093
    Well that is a deal breaker. I like both.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Not GFE either.

  12. #2092

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMoore72  [View Original Post]
    I am fairly certain that Becca was on Reddit and just meet for random hookups for the last year or so in the Charlotte area. I have not seen her post on Reddit for a month or 2. If it is the same girl (I really think it is as the tats match) she is super hot and lots of fun!! Trust me go see her!
    Tats are close but I think it's a different chick:

    https://www.imageporn.net/user/Cutebuttthrowaway13

  13. #2091

    Nicole

    This is my first post being New to the Forum, but not new to the hobby. I am planning a meeting with Nicole next week. She has been on my radar through Eros and P411 and wondered if anyone here has seen her? I saw some good feedback on Erotic Monkey, but not always trusting when I see reviewers with history of nearly all 5 star reviews (Lucky or fishy?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Thanks in advance and will relay feedback if I don't hear anything to the contrary.

  14. #2090

    Nikki

    Nope. Not GFE either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBBJ?

  15. #2089

    Utr

    I have a UTR that has moved to Charlotte and asked me to post for her. No AA (sorry guys) Tall 5'11" DD's great body. Seniors PM me for more details and info. She's in a pinch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape