Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 6948
-
01-06-19 14:34 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 1715Bof A
Bank of America and Wells Fargo are my guesses in that they have branches.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:28 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 60I think its best to keep on with the abbreviations and then clarification by PM if need be. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by AjBlack1010
[View Original Post]
Also I too was at Burn on NYE early night and TheRonFather is totally correct. PACKED HOUSE. I don't know about you but I got turned away and had to get put on a waiting list. Like Cheesecake Factory style. No joke. I was surprised at some other patrons waiting in the hallway? Super awkward so I just left. I wonder if it was like that all day long. Place was a zoo. But as usual, well worth the wait. Yes little has a special "technique" for sure. OH got to laugh. On my way out in that waiting area there was some guy using a translator. He was talking into it and the thing would repeat what he said in Chinese so the girl could understand but she was laughing hysterically. But thought that was clever. He wanted to know how long is the wait and when should he comeback to see her specifically. Funny stuff.
-
01-05-19 20:34 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 64Sorry for the abbreviations
Hey sorry for the abbreviations I'll just say WF is Wethersfield, I've gotten alot of messages about them.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 16:18 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 44Burn
Haven't noticed the Colombians, however I did stop by on NYE day and the parking lot was completely full. After I finally found a parking spot, went upstairs and met a cutie (in her 30's I believe) hot body and a great smile. She was heading downstairs via the elevator and was hard to start a conversation due to the language barrier.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Anyway, went inside and was greeted by Lily and had the experience others have described. She did use a technique I've never experienced before on the flip and it's was very enjoyable.
Have fun out there!
-
01-05-19 16:13 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 44Luna in Manchester
Drove by this morning and noticed this place for the first time. I didn't have time to stop in, but am planning a future visit. Anyone been who would like to share?
-
01-05-19 12:14 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 30BOA in WF.
I've been on here for a while and I'm banging my head trying to figure out what BOA and WF are? Bank of America? West Farms? Can someone PM me, please?
Originally Posted by AjBlack1010
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 10:01 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 60One thing about Burn.
Yes I really hope guys are treating providers with the utmost respect. Its the right thing to do. I've heard some things where people are getting mad and raising their voice to shortchanging (10? Because they went in thinking one thing but ended up getting another OR just shortchanging because the provider was not a looker but she still provided a good session. But one thing I did want to mention was with Nic. I noticed she brings her cell into the room during a session and at times will get calls / txt (usually right in the beginning of a session) and sorta break away to take calls or read / respond to txt. Not a huge issue because of her great technical and communication skills but it was something I noticed. Anyone else? The other 2 there are A+ also. If anyone else has some more limited experiences (good and bad) of other establishments please keep them coming.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 16:43 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 586Can you share some information about the Columbians down the street?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 11:36 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
Treat with respect. I should have posted this a few days ago when agreeing with this post. The 10 who used to see me when she was centerfold in Black Tail Magazine an stripping an escorting in Ct once told me. Ron you get a lot more with sugar than you do with vinegar. I always remembered that an it paid off. She is no longer in the business. But her words ring true.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 20:43 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 45Sdh
I visited a week before the holidays during the late evening, mid-week. Place was dead as expected. The provider was older. Heard another lady talking in a room but didn't get a glance. Massage wasn't the greatest but very playful and fun on the flip, tits were nice. Didn't push for much more. Thought the place was pretty clean, nice towels. Overall, enjoyed it but not sure if I'll repeat. Standard. 4/. 4 for half mile.
One bad thing was TS was all the way in the back and the room was by the front door. There were no blinds or anything in front of the door. Someone could easily walk by and see you. Not ideal.
Celtics.
-
01-03-19 18:26 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 33How did she look? Older or younger?
Originally Posted by AjBlack1010
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 17:12 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 1645Wethersfield
They quoted me 80 the other day for topless BBBJ.
Originally Posted by AjBlack1010
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 11:40 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 64Spa next to BOA in WF
Went to the place next to BOA is WF on Christams Eve. Paid. 5 for 1/2. Massage was mediocre at best, but wasnt there for that I suppose. On the flip was asked wjat I was looking for, didn't know this place had more than just standard service, opted for FS. She asked how much I had and I said 60 just to see if she would counter back and she said "ok Merry Crishmas" FS was nice as she was very vocal and seemed like she was into it.
Didn't know this place did FS, will try again and see if she will accept 60 again. YMMV.
-
01-03-19 10:25 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 1715Chinese
Could not have stated it better myself. Respect pays dividends. I believe all of them are from China an have a Queens base. When needed a couple 20's ladies. Chinese from Queens. Have come up to fill in One of them has been reported about here. Consistant great service has been their trademark an a good sense of humor. It has been about a year since I spotted one of them at 9 PM taking a bag of trash out to the dumpster an she started chatting with me in the parking lot. Then inviting me up to meet her girlfriend. I did not even know the place existed. I was going to meet one of the Columbians down the street an was just stopping to pick up a soda. My good luck has rewarded me for a year.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 08:51 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 130Spruce
I read a while back someone got FS at spruce (unless I misread, it was a lot of Innuendos and what not).
Originally Posted by AngelDeamon
[View Original Post]
I've onoy gotten the usual RT there. There's 2 on Main Street, omthat are about the same with the one on the corner having a decent table shower and I've had the usual success there.
There's another in Manchester that's better than all 3 of those but it's also a YMMV place. I've been slightly harassed there for more tip after a mediocre massage and less than enthusiastic flip.
As for aromatherapy in EH, I'm not sure I know what that is. There's one in East Windsor by that name but I believe it's purleh Therapeutic.









Reply With Quote






