Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 464 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1323

    Bof A

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen  [View Original Post]
    I've been on here for a while and I'm banging my head trying to figure out what BOA and WF are? Bank of America? West Farms? Can someone PM me, please?
    Bank of America and Wells Fargo are my guesses in that they have branches.

  2. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by AjBlack1010  [View Original Post]
    Hey sorry for the abbreviations I'll just say WF is Wethersfield, I've gotten alot of messages about them.
    I think its best to keep on with the abbreviations and then clarification by PM if need be. Just a thought.

    Also I too was at Burn on NYE early night and TheRonFather is totally correct. PACKED HOUSE. I don't know about you but I got turned away and had to get put on a waiting list. Like Cheesecake Factory style. No joke. I was surprised at some other patrons waiting in the hallway? Super awkward so I just left. I wonder if it was like that all day long. Place was a zoo. But as usual, well worth the wait. Yes little has a special "technique" for sure. OH got to laugh. On my way out in that waiting area there was some guy using a translator. He was talking into it and the thing would repeat what he said in Chinese so the girl could understand but she was laughing hysterically. But thought that was clever. He wanted to know how long is the wait and when should he comeback to see her specifically. Funny stuff.

  3. #1321

    Sorry for the abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen  [View Original Post]
    I've been on here for a while and I'm banging my head trying to figure out what BOA and WF are? Bank of America? West Farms? Can someone PM me, please?
    Hey sorry for the abbreviations I'll just say WF is Wethersfield, I've gotten alot of messages about them.

  4. #1320

    Burn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Can you share some information about the Columbians down the street?
    Haven't noticed the Colombians, however I did stop by on NYE day and the parking lot was completely full. After I finally found a parking spot, went upstairs and met a cutie (in her 30's I believe) hot body and a great smile. She was heading downstairs via the elevator and was hard to start a conversation due to the language barrier.

    Anyway, went inside and was greeted by Lily and had the experience others have described. She did use a technique I've never experienced before on the flip and it's was very enjoyable.

    Have fun out there!

  5. #1319

    Luna in Manchester

    Drove by this morning and noticed this place for the first time. I didn't have time to stop in, but am planning a future visit. Anyone been who would like to share?

  6. #1318

    BOA in WF.

    Quote Originally Posted by AjBlack1010  [View Original Post]
    Went to the place next to BOA is WF on Christams Eve. Paid. 5 for 1/2. Massage was mediocre at best, but wasnt there for that I suppose. On the flip was asked wjat I was looking for, didn't know this place had more than just standard service, opted for FS. She asked how much I had and I said 60 just to see if she would counter back and she said "ok Merry Crishmas" FS was nice as she was very vocal and seemed like she was into it.

    Didn't know this place did FS, will try again and see if she will accept 60 again. YMMV.
    I've been on here for a while and I'm banging my head trying to figure out what BOA and WF are? Bank of America? West Farms? Can someone PM me, please?

  7. #1317

    One thing about Burn.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Could not have stated it better myself. Respect pays dividends. I believe all of them are from China an have a Queens base. When needed a couple 20's ladies. Chinese from Queens. Have come up to fill in One of them has been reported about here. Consistant great service has been their trademark an a good sense of humor. It has been about a year since I spotted one of them at 9 PM taking a bag of trash out to the dumpster an she started chatting with me in the parking lot. Then inviting me up to meet her girlfriend. I did not even know the place existed. I was going to meet one of the Columbians down the street an was just stopping to pick up a soda. My good luck has rewarded me for a year.
    Yes I really hope guys are treating providers with the utmost respect. Its the right thing to do. I've heard some things where people are getting mad and raising their voice to shortchanging (10? Because they went in thinking one thing but ended up getting another OR just shortchanging because the provider was not a looker but she still provided a good session. But one thing I did want to mention was with Nic. I noticed she brings her cell into the room during a session and at times will get calls / txt (usually right in the beginning of a session) and sorta break away to take calls or read / respond to txt. Not a huge issue because of her great technical and communication skills but it was something I noticed. Anyone else? The other 2 there are A+ also. If anyone else has some more limited experiences (good and bad) of other establishments please keep them coming.

  8. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Could not have stated it better myself. Respect pays dividends. I believe all of them are from China an have a Queens base. When needed a couple 20's ladies. Chinese from Queens. Have come up to fill in One of them has been reported about here. Consistant great service has been their trademark an a good sense of humor. It has been about a year since I spotted one of them at 9 PM taking a bag of trash out to the dumpster an she started chatting with me in the parking lot. Then inviting me up to meet her girlfriend. I did not even know the place existed. I was going to meet one of the Columbians down the street an was just stopping to pick up a soda. My good luck has rewarded me for a year.
    Can you share some information about the Columbians down the street?

  9. #1315

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Nicole told me that she is Chinese, and I am quite sure this is true. We talked a little about where she is from and where she goes in Queens to get food like home.

    I think this may be a cultural difference from the competition. I believe most of the other area spas are staffed by ladies from Korea.

    And let me take this opportunity to echo Ron and others. It is critical to treat them with respect, like human beings trying to do their jobs. Which, oddly enough, is what they are.

    Any job is more pleasant if your consumers treat you well, which improves your mood. This happens to be one business where the service provider's mood is very important to the service.
    Treat with respect. I should have posted this a few days ago when agreeing with this post. The 10 who used to see me when she was centerfold in Black Tail Magazine an stripping an escorting in Ct once told me. Ron you get a lot more with sugar than you do with vinegar. I always remembered that an it paid off. She is no longer in the business. But her words ring true.

  10. #1314

    Sdh

    I visited a week before the holidays during the late evening, mid-week. Place was dead as expected. The provider was older. Heard another lady talking in a room but didn't get a glance. Massage wasn't the greatest but very playful and fun on the flip, tits were nice. Didn't push for much more. Thought the place was pretty clean, nice towels. Overall, enjoyed it but not sure if I'll repeat. Standard. 4/. 4 for half mile.

    One bad thing was TS was all the way in the back and the room was by the front door. There were no blinds or anything in front of the door. Someone could easily walk by and see you. Not ideal.

    Celtics.

  11. #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by AjBlack1010  [View Original Post]
    Went to the place next to BOA is WF on Christams Eve. Paid. 5 for 1/2. Massage was mediocre at best, but wasnt there for that I suppose. On the flip was asked wjat I was looking for, didn't know this place had more than just standard service, opted for FS. She asked how much I had and I said 60 just to see if she would counter back and she said "ok Merry Crishmas" FS was nice as she was very vocal and seemed like she was into it.

    Didn't know this place did FS, will try again and see if she will accept 60 again. YMMV.
    How did she look? Older or younger?

  12. #1312

    Wethersfield

    Quote Originally Posted by AjBlack1010  [View Original Post]
    Went to the place next to BOA is WF on Christams Eve. Paid. 5 for 1/2. Massage was mediocre at best, but wasnt there for that I suppose. On the flip was asked wjat I was looking for, didn't know this place had more than just standard service, opted for FS. She asked how much I had and I said 60 just to see if she would counter back and she said "ok Merry Crishmas" FS was nice as she was very vocal and seemed like she was into it.

    Didn't know this place did FS, will try again and see if she will accept 60 again. YMMV.
    They quoted me 80 the other day for topless BBBJ.

  13. #1311

    Spa next to BOA in WF

    Went to the place next to BOA is WF on Christams Eve. Paid. 5 for 1/2. Massage was mediocre at best, but wasnt there for that I suppose. On the flip was asked wjat I was looking for, didn't know this place had more than just standard service, opted for FS. She asked how much I had and I said 60 just to see if she would counter back and she said "ok Merry Crishmas" FS was nice as she was very vocal and seemed like she was into it.

    Didn't know this place did FS, will try again and see if she will accept 60 again. YMMV.

  14. #1310

    Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Nicole told me that she is Chinese, and I am quite sure this is true. We talked a little about where she is from and where she goes in Queens to get food like home.

    I think this may be a cultural difference from the competition. I believe most of the other area spas are staffed by ladies from Korea.

    And let me take this opportunity to echo Ron and others. It is critical to treat them with respect, like human beings trying to do their jobs. Which, oddly enough, is what they are.

    Any job is more pleasant if your consumers treat you well, which improves your mood. This happens to be one business where the service provider's mood is very important to the service.
    Could not have stated it better myself. Respect pays dividends. I believe all of them are from China an have a Queens base. When needed a couple 20's ladies. Chinese from Queens. Have come up to fill in One of them has been reported about here. Consistant great service has been their trademark an a good sense of humor. It has been about a year since I spotted one of them at 9 PM taking a bag of trash out to the dumpster an she started chatting with me in the parking lot. Then inviting me up to meet her girlfriend. I did not even know the place existed. I was going to meet one of the Columbians down the street an was just stopping to pick up a soda. My good luck has rewarded me for a year.

  15. #1309

    Spruce

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelDeamon  [View Original Post]
    Anybody any info on spruce st place? Planning to schedule a session sooner.
    I read a while back someone got FS at spruce (unless I misread, it was a lot of Innuendos and what not).

    I've onoy gotten the usual RT there. There's 2 on Main Street, omthat are about the same with the one on the corner having a decent table shower and I've had the usual success there.

    There's another in Manchester that's better than all 3 of those but it's also a YMMV place. I've been slightly harassed there for more tip after a mediocre massage and less than enthusiastic flip.

    As for aromatherapy in EH, I'm not sure I know what that is. There's one in East Windsor by that name but I believe it's purleh Therapeutic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape