Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25280

    Don't pick up a BSW unless it's Kevon period.

    Rolled into ho town looking for some pussy I never fucked before. And I got one sort of. I was approached by a BSW with a offer TGTBT. 50 bananas BBFS and we can do it all night if I get a room. She had a nice ass so besides my better judgement I went with it. Got the room and had a full 5 minutes of BBFS before she demanded more coins. At that point junior was going soft and she copped the bitchiest attitude saying she had to cancel and go somewhere else. Name starts with a k can't remember it but she's wearing a black dress that shows a good portion of her ass. I was lucky enough to run into Tinkerbell to finish the job. Damn, she's got a nice body and our little session put a smile on my face since she did all my favorite things. I took some better pics with my shitty phone because I'm trying to do a thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190105_022742633-ConvertImage.jpg‎   IMG_20190105_022749317-ConvertImage.jpg‎   IMG_20190105_023013540-ConvertImage.jpg‎   IMG_20190105_023341592_BURST000_COVER_TOP-ConvertImage.jpg‎   IMG_20190105_022714860_BURST001-ConvertImage.jpg‎  


  2. #25279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    BK Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy  [View Original Post]
    I expertly navigate that entire alley.

    EEG.
    I wonder if the reason that alley is always so fucked-up is because no one wants to pay for the upkeep. It would make sense if the alley belongs to those businesses that are along OBT (BK, Wendys, and the strip mall), yet the heavy semi trucks that come through there are doing the damage. So, the businesses get pissed because they have to constantly pay to have the alley repaired, when it's the owners of the businesses for the semi trucks that are really tearing it up.

    Whatever it is, I'd be willing to bet it's some sort of dispute between the businesses on either side of the alley.

  3. #25278

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    If someone were to just sit there and watch people pulling into or leaving the alley, I wonder if you could tell the regulars from the newbies by the way they either avoided the pothole or drove right into it.
    I expertly navigate that entire alley.

    EEG.

  4. #25277

    She never did

    Quote Originally Posted by Omar1979  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 200 roses LOL. When did she reply?
    For all I know there was no dude and it was a plan to get me to offer more which was not happening.

    TMC.

  5. #25276

    Out of curiosity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see much on the trail last night so I texted her and she said she'd be ready in 15 min. Picked her up from Baymont and went to the spot. It was a solid job but I've definitely had much much better with her. Hopefully just a one off time.
    Why not do the meeting in her room?

  6. #25275
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar1979  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 200 roses LOL. When did she reply?
    Lmao how these girls get GPS. A little over a year ago, I was in her room depositing my children in her for 40.

  7. #25274

    Lauren

    Didn't see much on the trail last night so I texted her and she said she'd be ready in 15 min. Picked her up from Baymont and went to the spot. It was a solid job but I've definitely had much much better with her. Hopefully just a one off time.

  8. #25273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    BK Pothole

    Quote Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Haha bro, that pothole resurfaced months ago.

    EEG.
    If someone were to just sit there and watch people pulling into or leaving the alley, I wonder if you could tell the regulars from the newbies by the way they either avoided the pothole or drove right into it.

  9. #25272

    Little help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I have posted a numerous AMPs and have yet Have not tried Utr or SW. Just very skeptical in this part of the business and want to get my feet wet I have reached out to a few girls with no response. Can a guy get some help.
    I personally like to read about these adventures and I dream often about what it would be like. From what I've read phone numbers disappear quicker than ice in July. These girls rip them off, leave them in cars, lose them after they get high or they run out of minutes. I believe many mongers dream the dream by swooping in for the snatch. Just follow the well discussed spidey sense and watch your six.

  10. #25271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Tiffany-Lea

    Part 2 she did not have a phone same story as every girl on the trail. Trying to upload pic's but I am struggling. Hopefully you will get to see what I snapped you will not be disappointed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 1.jpg‎   Tiffany 2.jpg‎  

  11. #25270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Tiffany-Lea

    Met up with Tiffany today a petite brunette walking NOBT towards Oakridge picked her up in the closed down parking lot of Charlies stake house. Very cute spinner with a very positive attitude. Did the LEO and agreed to go to the Dessert for some sexual fun. She took a shower to clean up, this is a positive for me because she made it clear no rush session. She came out wet and looking sexy. BBBJ slow and deep like I like it. If you read my posts you know I like by BBBJ slow and deep. She performed more than my expectations. Cover is on and we start in Miss and this girl is tight as fuck. Move to doggie I say I am going to cum on your back she says no problem. I wish she said no, because I got really horny and nutted in the cover in about 2 minutes. Pussy was tight and right. I would give this girl a try her rates are very reasonable.

  12. #25269

    Shelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Was out hunting tonight and out of nowhere Shelly hits me up asking if I was available. I said sure and she told me she's staying at the Suburban which is now Home Town Studios. Just as I'm getting in the parking lot she says a $100 date came by earlier than expected and asked if I can wait since it wouldn't be long. For a brief moment (had to be the stupid head) I actually considered it but left. Sent a few texts out and Crystal was the first to respond (as she usually is). On the way to pick her up at Americana I see Tracy by the Payless and those jugs always look tempting but I didn't have a room in case she had that smell. Scooped up Crystal for another great headache session with plenty of roaming and nasty talk, love how her body is filling up now. Dropped her off at the Walmart and see Tracy standing behind Murphys. Asked if she had a phone (in case I have a room in the future) and of course "I'm getting one soon". At the time I'm typing this its been 2 hours since Shelly asked me to wait on her date and she hasn't replied. Looks like she's willing to see her old regulars now and its still the same 5994 she had before.

    On another note you guys remember that huge pot hole by the BK entrance on Consulate that they filled up? Well its back now. Been a while since I've been south of Landstreet so maybe its been there but just keep an eye out if in that area.

    TMC.
    She quoted me 200 roses LOL. When did she reply?

  13. #25268

    Pothole

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Was out hunting tonight and out of nowhere Shelly hits me up asking if I was available. I said sure and she told me she's staying at the Suburban which is now Home Town Studios. Just as I'm getting in the parking lot she says a $100 date came by earlier than expected and asked if I can wait since it wouldn't be long. For a brief moment (had to be the stupid head) I actually considered it but left. Sent a few texts out and Crystal was the first to respond (as she usually is). On the way to pick her up at Americana I see Tracy by the Payless and those jugs always look tempting but I didn't have a room in case she had that smell. Scooped up Crystal for another great headache session with plenty of roaming and nasty talk, love how her body is filling up now. Dropped her off at the Walmart and see Tracy standing behind Murphys. Asked if she had a phone (in case I have a room in the future) and of course "I'm getting one soon". At the time I'm typing this its been 2 hours since Shelly asked me to wait on her date and she hasn't replied. Looks like she's willing to see her old regulars now and its still the same 5994 she had before.

    On another note you guys remember that huge pot hole by the BK entrance on Consulate that they filled up? Well its back now. Been a while since I've been south of Landstreet so maybe its been there but just keep an eye out if in that area.

    TMC.
    Haha bro, that pothole resurfaced months ago.

    EEG.

  14. #25267

    OBT Lochart

    I was cruising home last evening and while passing thru Lochart area stubbled across a WSW name Miranda, she was wearing a long skirt but seemed to have a sexy body, picked her up and went for a quiet spot nearby and she took good care of junior and kept the dna evidence, all for a Jackson and a lift to the local BK, dropped her of and resumed my travel home, the was another 2 in t he area, one flailing her arms wildly in the are the other in a short black skirt but she ducked in to the Geneva hotel quickly, happy hunting and be safe out there.

  15. #25266

    General report #9810

    Guys, I hope you will spend a little bit more time to look at the General Report posting#9810. It will be good for you. God blessing all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape