Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25265

    Crystal and Shelly's return

    Was out hunting tonight and out of nowhere Shelly hits me up asking if I was available. I said sure and she told me she's staying at the Suburban which is now Home Town Studios. Just as I'm getting in the parking lot she says a $100 date came by earlier than expected and asked if I can wait since it wouldn't be long. For a brief moment (had to be the stupid head) I actually considered it but left. Sent a few texts out and Crystal was the first to respond (as she usually is). On the way to pick her up at Americana I see Tracy by the Payless and those jugs always look tempting but I didn't have a room in case she had that smell. Scooped up Crystal for another great headache session with plenty of roaming and nasty talk, love how her body is filling up now. Dropped her off at the Walmart and see Tracy standing behind Murphys. Asked if she had a phone (in case I have a room in the future) and of course "I'm getting one soon". At the time I'm typing this its been 2 hours since Shelly asked me to wait on her date and she hasn't replied. Looks like she's willing to see her old regulars now and its still the same 5994 she had before.

    On another note you guys remember that huge pot hole by the BK entrance on Consulate that they filled up? Well its back now. Been a while since I've been south of Landstreet so maybe its been there but just keep an eye out if in that area.

    TMC.

  2. #25264

    A little help

    Ok so I have posted a numerous AMPs and have yet Have not tried Utr or SW. Just very skeptical in this part of the business and want to get my feet wet I have reached out to a few girls with no response. Can a guy get some help.

  3. #25263
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoJ  [View Original Post]
    Sunset photos
    The good old day I miss. Glad I was apart of those day where we called it window shopping with so many option. I mean you wanted WSW. Bws latina even Asia SW. Three some, no,problem.

  4. #25262
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So this link was passed on to me by another Sr member. She apparently walks on OBT by the McD's at Gore. After a few days of not responding she is starting to reply. Here's my issue, if she actually did walk on OBT someone here would have picked her up. She's a 19 year old cute as hell spinner it seems to me that if the girl in these pics actually walked on OBT, she would have traffic jams around her.

    Has anyone seen her?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...m/581650198520
    I have never seen but if I did I would definitely try.

  5. #25261

    Seen her out

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So this link was passed on to me by another Sr member. She apparently walks on OBT by the McD's at Gore. After a few days of not responding she is starting to reply. Here's my issue, if she actually did walk on OBT someone here would have picked her up. She's a 19 year old cute as hell spinner it seems to me that if the girl in these pics actually walked on OBT, she would have traffic jams around her.

    Has anyone seen her?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...m/581650198520
    I saw her a couple times about a month ago at the WaWa that is across from the Royal Inn, but did not partake.

  6. #25260

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    She is really hot with that figure, those legs and lets not forget, her ass. .
    Yeah. And let's not forget those fucking TITS.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mariah.jpg‎  

  7. #25259

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    I don't normally cruise the trail, but for that cutie, I think I'll give it a shot! Nice find!

  8. #25258
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamo25  [View Original Post]
    I don't know for sure if I will be able tot make time tomorrow, but I am going to be visiting Orlando tomorrow and was wondering what streets are good with SW action, better yet if anyone has any digits to share that would be great too, but if not some streets would be good. If possible, maybe some specific land markers (like a specific restaraunt, grocery store, or building) that way I know a more specific area to look for. Thanks, stay safe and good hunting.
    Hey bro, clear your inbox and I'll send you Maria's current number.

  9. #25257
    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    There so many option on the trail. I can say I go twice a week every week of the year and May be repeated no more then 3 time with a trick. I have never seen this gal any where. There are so many. The more you trick there more different one you see. And if you miss a day like I did you will miss out. She is a gem.
    I agree, although I keep going back to Maria the last 6-7 years about 6 times per year. Addictive.

  10. #25256
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer11  [View Original Post]
    Vacation confirmed. $425 gets her out.

    E11.
    I bet a lot of guys would donate money to extend the vacation.

  11. #25255
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So this link was passed on to me by another Sr member. She apparently walks on OBT by the McD's at Gore. After a few days of not responding she is starting to reply. Here's my issue, if she actually did walk on OBT someone here would have picked her up. She's a 19 year old cute as hell spinner it seems to me that if the girl in these pics actually walked on OBT, she would have traffic jams around her.

    Has anyone seen her?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...m/581650198520
    Looks like jailbait to me.

  12. #25254
    And yet another alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 38

    KK Alive

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Think I noticed her very recently on vacation.
    Vacation confirmed. $425 gets her out.

    E11.

  13. #25253

    She is game

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully it won't be long. Don't want her to put on vacation weight.
    Breea has game, her BJ skills are exceptional. She keeps an even rhythm with some DT. Def need FS with her next time.

    EEG.

  14. #25252

    I'm finding this girl hard to believe

    So this link was passed on to me by another Sr member. She apparently walks on OBT by the McD's at Gore. After a few days of not responding she is starting to reply. Here's my issue, if she actually did walk on OBT someone here would have picked her up. She's a 19 year old cute as hell spinner it seems to me that if the girl in these pics actually walked on OBT, she would have traffic jams around her.

    Has anyone seen her?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...m/581650198520

  15. #25251

    Kitty Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by DoingObt  [View Original Post]
    No bond yet and there probably won't be one tomorrow either. The info on Kitty Kat is most likely NOT true unless it was in the last hour.
    Think I noticed her very recently on vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape