Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,231 to 28,245 of 30762
-
01-04-19 10:13 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 186Wake Inn
Man fatally stabbed near Raleigh motel.
https://www.wral.com/man-fatally-sta...otel/18102726/
-
01-04-19 08:33 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 149Big ones
She was around in the backpage days. I haven't seen her but there were several reviews that mentioned she was into the head game. She had a manyvids site for a while (https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100...2/mzmonicarae/) and I haven't seen her post. She certainly seems real and pictures are what you get.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 05:36 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 161First post
And it's a hat trick.
Originally Posted by JustinArt
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 05:19 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 190Big ones.
Does anyone know about this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/770923425623
She posts off and on and looks quite big (aside from the boobs).
Her ad sure doesn't leave much to guess eh?
-
01-04-19 00:01 #2528Regular Member

Posts: 4Starr
Folks what happened to Starr in Raleigh that use to advertise $40 all the time? She hasn't posted since early last month.
-
01-03-19 23:44 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 435I hear you but it's hard to say but there's a SUCKER out there I wouldn't be shock either smh.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 23:40 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 435Lmao fuck that funky ass ho.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 23:16 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 263Lesson Learned
MegaWatt, point well taken. I have learned my lesson.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
LTB.
-
01-03-19 22:22 #2524Regular Member

Posts: 1
-
01-03-19 21:47 #2523Senior Member

Posts: 458Sage
Saw Sage as my first dip in this hobby.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
She is a good girl but with demons for sure.
A lot thinner than the pics.
No cim.
-
01-03-19 21:38 #2522Senior Member

Posts: 284Xnya
Xnya.
Originally Posted by BeechNapper
[View Original Post]
Geez, another bad one.
-
01-03-19 21:36 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 284It needs to stop. As soon as I see deposits required. I'm pretty much like, "Well! I just save me some of my hard earn money!
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
It's srupid, and I don't care if this is high equality or especially a low quality visit.
-
01-03-19 21:03 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 507I shake my head every time I see that ad. I really hope nobody is falling for that obvious scam.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 20:06 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 688Brother, did you pay before the dream started? If you did, you committed the cardinal sin! Never, ever, pay anything before services are rendered. If she wants pay before, LEAVE! It's a great way to weed out the trash. Occasionally you find a gem, like I did last week. But stick to the no pay before play, and you'll be fine!!
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 19:09 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 513She thinks
Us old guys can't fuck! Youth is wasted on the wrong people!! Pretty sure I would make her head spin! Smh. Laid ALOT of pipe in the 70's LOL.
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





