Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 731 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10960
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1285
    I know, from being on SA for several years now, that $200 and a room is NOT going to do it for many women there. We can complain and argue that their expectations are wrong, but it's just the facts.

    There are a number of types of women on SA. Those there who used to be on CL, Backpages, etc. - are entirely different in approach from the students / young professionals who used to just give it away and have come to realize they can get the sex they want AND get compensated. Then there are the former. Who know that the latter get more $$$ and won't or try not to go back to their old CL / BP rates. These are the women you can negotiate with back down to their former BP rates.

    My preferences are the students / young professionals, and I cannot and do not try to get them for $200 and a room. In no way am I criticizing your approach or aims; just offering a practical view of who is there, what they want, and what it takes IF you want to see them.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Offered $200 and a room, she laughed! LOL.

    The current expectations of these girls is mind boggling.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1a4d...f-60d1614235d3

  2. #1284

    Info

    Admits her pics are a sham yet is upset that I don't have more. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c76f8...d-119898289a67

  3. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met her? Seems like she just wants to sell pics and vids.
    She deleted her profile she's done this at least three times I'm sure she will be back with new pictures and I new scam coming soon.

  4. #1282

    Had similar problem

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Booked a room yesterday at the Fairfield, booked thru Hotels.com and paid in advance with a PP visa.

    I understand there is no way around showing an I'd and I am ok with that since they mostly want it in case you commit a crime or trash the room. Go to check in and present my I'd and the pp visa and no go. They cc must have your name on it, this has never happened to me in a decade of doing this and wondering if you gents have any input.
    Might be Marriott issue. I get bonus spiffs from a few vendors in the form of prepaid cards and had the same problem on a weekend trip. Paid deposit on regular card when I booked but when I tried to pay balance at check-in on a prepaid they could not process it. The desk manager was willing but a card I had just confirmed had a balance kept getting declined even when they tried running for only one dollar.

  5. #1281

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    I got her all the way to agreeing to meet for lunch as a meet and greet, but then she pulled the "I usually get an incentive for dates. " I told her I give incentives once we have an arrangement set up. Crickets after that.
    Has anyone actually met her? Seems like she just wants to sell pics and vids.

  6. #1280

    Bella

    Offered $200 and a room, she laughed! LOL.

    The current expectations of these girls is mind boggling.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1a4d...f-60d1614235d3

  7. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    So what happened next? Did they keep the money for the room or credit the prepaid CC? If so. Were you able to pay cash for the room? Seems to me that you are a guy in need of a room and they now have an available room. Am interested in the ending to the story.
    Cash was rejected, room was paid in advanvce with cc (if I could not adhere to the demands I would be out the room, they were in a no lose).

    Put it on a personal card and will report it "missing"* tomorrow. This should create plausible deniability with the SO* if it ever comes up.

    * I will tell the cc company that the charge is legit but the SO will never know that took place if it ever presents itself.

  8. #1278

    Alarming

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Booked a room yesterday at the Fairfield, booked thru Hotels.com and paid in advance with a PP visa.

    I understand there is no way around showing an I'd and I am ok with that since they mostly want it in case you commit a crime or trash the room. Go to check in and present my I'd and the pp visa and no go. They cc must have your name on it, this has never happened to me in a decade of doing this and wondering if you gents have any input.
    So what happened next? Did they keep the money for the room or credit the prepaid CC? If so. Were you able to pay cash for the room? Seems to me that you are a guy in need of a room and they now have an available room. Am interested in the ending to the story.

  9. #1277

    Cash app scammer

    Sorry but I blocked her profile but a giant titted girl from Chelmsford or there abouts. Had a date all set (see my post before this one) and things were great. I should have sensed something when she was down for EVERYTHING I asked, basically does not know the word "no". We agree to a price and a time and a place and then she drops the bomb: I need 50% sent thru Cashapp or alternative method.

    No way, but I increase my offer and tell her she can have the envelope as soon as she enters the room. No go, " I've been burnt before this will make me comfortable" Yeah, 50% sent to her leaves no incentive to get off the couch and get drilled sideways for the other 50%.

    Told her to fuck off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1776b...9-3e70e80215f3

  10. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    LOL only done it " 2 times ". She's cute I had talked and texted with her, she would take 150 if you negotiate, I passed, I got the pro vibe when she talked about all her dates and when girls like her say well I usually get x amount or I'm worth this x amount it rubs me the wrong way.
    I can get way better. LOL. Skip.

  11. #1275

    Alarming

    Booked a room yesterday at the Fairfield, booked thru Hotels.com and paid in advance with a PP visa.

    I understand there is no way around showing an I'd and I am ok with that since they mostly want it in case you commit a crime or trash the room. Go to check in and present my I'd and the pp visa and no go. They cc must have your name on it, this has never happened to me in a decade of doing this and wondering if you gents have any input.

  12. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Hop on and off as needed. Gather the numbers and get off SA as quick as you can. If you do go premium don't discuss PPM or money. Gets you banned. Currently seeing a stripper and a grad student. Running me about $200 each per meet so all good in my book.
    I didn't know that. Good thing my only discussions of $ have been through text / kik. One of the girls I started talking with was like "I don't do any of that PPM bullshit, it makes me feel too much like a hooker. " And all I could think to myself was ". But you are one. " Anyways, that one ended up telling me that she wanted a certain amount per month, and that we could meet up as many times during the month as long as she got that money. But I couldn't say yes because she couldn't host and I can't host either, and I didn't want to rent a hotel everytime I wanted to fuck her.

  13. #1273

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I think I understand SA better now. Even with my 10 free messages I was able to find a few college girls in my area who were down for some stuff. But what I couldn't figure out was whether it was worth the $90 to continue to find and chat with other ones that I didn't have the numbers of yet.

    I think that for now, I'm going to hold off on premium until I can see how these ones that I'm already off-site with will turn out. If I can make an arrangement with then that I like, that's worth it for me, I'll probably just stick with then. If not, I'll probably hop back on and pay for premium.
    Hop on and off as needed. Gather the numbers and get off SA as quick as you can. If you do go premium don't discuss PPM or money. Gets you banned. Currently seeing a stripper and a grad student. Running me about $200 each per meet so all good in my book.

  14. #1272

    Got it now

    Quote Originally Posted by SAVet2019  [View Original Post]
    If you have a mindset compatible with what SA does, it's a bargain. To me the sweet spot in SA is the 'non pro' type; that does IT for me. $90 just to find escorts who advertise elsewhere. No, not worth it.

    But to land the non-pro grad student, post-doc, young professional, etc. , (if that's what you even want; it is for me) it takes more than the figurative $200 cash in hand. That's the challenge and why some guys hate SA and / or can't make it work. It's worked FABULOUSLY for me for about 5 years now. I regularly see a Harvard post-doc and a librarian.
    Alright, I think I understand SA better now. Even with my 10 free messages I was able to find a few college girls in my area who were down for some stuff. But what I couldn't figure out was whether it was worth the $90 to continue to find and chat with other ones that I didn't have the numbers of yet.

    I think that for now, I'm going to hold off on premium until I can see how these ones that I'm already off-site with will turn out. If I can make an arrangement with then that I like, that's worth it for me, I'll probably just stick with then. If not, I'll probably hop back on and pay for premium.

  15. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveSeek  [View Original Post]
    --Well said, Spike-- How we 'spend'in many ways-- for results that are, well-- lacking- Keep the eye on the prize-- and for $90-- that can be quite the bargain.
    If you have a mindset compatible with what SA does, it's a bargain. To me the sweet spot in SA is the 'non pro' type; that does IT for me. $90 just to find escorts who advertise elsewhere. No, not worth it.

    But to land the non-pro grad student, post-doc, young professional, etc. , (if that's what you even want; it is for me) it takes more than the figurative $200 cash in hand. That's the challenge and why some guys hate SA and / or can't make it work. It's worked FABULOUSLY for me for about 5 years now. I regularly see a Harvard post-doc and a librarian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape