Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1154
You Won
This blog is moderated by BenderOver
  1. #149
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Hx Vivian

    Finally book a session with her and yeah she does look a little bit older still had a really good session with her. 180 was the donation. Paid a little extra for BBBJ didn't regret it.

  2. #148
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I saw the one in the picture to the right over a year ago. She was a friendly and good provider who is YMMV open minded. Might of saw her over 5 years or more ago too because she looked familiar. I posted some pictures I took of her somewhere in the forums. I didn't like her body as she has a scoliosis or reverse lumbar thing so her butt is flat. Nice time.
    Here is post.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3287310

  3. #147
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXK99  [View Original Post]
    Might consider.
    I saw the one in the picture to the right over a year ago. She was a friendly and good provider who is YMMV open minded. Might of saw her over 5 years or more ago tpp because she looked familiar. I posted some pictures I took of her somewhere in the forums. I didn't like her body as she has a scoliosis or reserve lumbar thing so her butt is flat. Nice time.

  4. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXK99  [View Original Post]
    Might consider.
    Just came from seeing her, she's a couple years older than her pics, but still an amazing body, and good face.

    BBBJ was good, but pretty short. Lots of DFK throughout. Mish, doggy and cowgirl.

    Cim is a necessity for me, so I gave her an extra 40, What I didn't like was that when I did cim she immediately spit it out on my pubes and stomach.

    I'm not sure if my cum tasted off to her, because I drink strawberrie and pineapple smoothies everyday, I jumped in the shower to rinse off, she didn't join me, got dressed while she showered, gave a hug and kiss goodbye and left.

    $200 for the hhr (including $40 for cim).

    Repeat Maybe only because I liked her body and DFK.

    Fyi, you can find her on eroticmonkey if you can't reach her on HX

  5. #145

    CamillaFox23

    Anybody has her info? Been trying to pm her but can't reach her. She looks amazing.

  6. #144
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Still quarantined in HX. You don't happen to have any pic other than the profile pic for Vivian do you?
    Might consider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42F03B8D-5786-A256-7EF7-EF060D3B0AC6_1B21F917-55A8-C5C4-65CC-3BA3C3DFF2F9_Vivi_2_2.jpg‎   5D059D30-6B2B-32FE-FB5D-3A5DDED8B986_IMG_3316.jpg‎  

  7. #143

    Vivian

    Here. I also forgot to mention great DFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Still quarantined in HX. You don't happen to have any pic other than the profile pic for Vivian do you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DFDFEAF5-A672-5D8F-1E83-863EA20B37FA_IMG_3314.jpg‎   EDDFAADC-1816-5E5F-E12D-AEA8E16CF944_IMG_1504.jpg‎   42F03B8D-5786-A256-7EF7-EF060D3B0AC6_1B21F917-55A8-C5C4-65CC-3BA3C3DFF2F9_Vivi_2_2.jpg‎  

  8. #142

    Lauren. Lush

    Anybody knows Lauren. Lush? She looks amazing.

  9. #141

    Pics of Vivian

    Still quarantined in HX. You don't happen to have any pic other than the profile pic for Vivian do you?

  10. #140

    Vivian

    Went to Vivian in Pasadena.

    She's a hot as the pics. Friendly and the place is super clean and nice. Nice location and couldn't feel safer.

    Good BBBJ. Tried mish, she on top and doggy. All good. Doggy was amazing. Great ass. Great tits too (real).

    We didn't connect much and I feel asians are going to have a better time, but I recomend her. Would go for hh, no need for full hour.

    $$ for the hour and 160 for hh.

  11. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    I asked several guys on HX regarding this Yuii agency, was planning to visit them as well. Nobody recommended with them. Not sure if someone else might lucky but do let us know your experience.
    I saw them once, I'm not even sure if they're still active. For a quick fix sure why not. Otherwise go with someone else.

  12. #138

    Asia in K-town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Good news, guys!

    Just confirmed with Asia herself.

    She will be back in SGV at Miya's Sept 8 -10!

    Meanwhile she's in Koreatown at her normal rates.
    Do you happen to know what agency she is with while she is in K-town? I have not been able to find her.

  13. #137

    Madelin's Number or wechat info??

    Does anybody have this? Can you pm me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 973D0613-2958-4A61-8939-6C9A5C1D2C97.jpg‎  

  14. #136

    What place is this one?

    What place is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck134  [View Original Post]
    First time post.

    Asia is great she like one of the k girl from LA but at better price. Can't wait for her to come back.

  15. #135

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Good news, guys!

    Just confirmed with Asia herself.

    She will be back in SGV at Miya's Sept 8 -10!

    Meanwhile she's in Koreatown at her normal rates.
    First time post.

    Asia is great she like one of the k girl from LA but at better price. Can't wait for her to come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape