Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 572 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3413

    Kay Vs Yuyu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Have not had the pleasure of seeing Kay. Have seen Yuyu and have been very happy with her.

    Anyone know how they compare?
    Can't say I remember having Yuyu, but I've had a number of. HJ only girls at BVR, Jade, NMS, and many other establishments and my #1 choice is Kay.

    Bigstar1.

  2. #3412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    Happy to say, I got Kay yesterday. Did the 90 minutes so I was more than happy after not seeing her for 2 months. I agree, it's Kay or nothing for me as well.

    Bigstar1.
    Have not had the pleasure of seeing Kay. Have seen Yuyu and have been very happy with her.

    Anyone know how they compare?

  3. #3411

    Bvr kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer99  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to BVR yesterday. Great to say Kay is still there, but got moved to a new girl Shasha (sp?) a chunky girl with little massage or other skills. Just not worth the visit. For me it would Kay or no one there!

    Stay safe out there!

    TB.
    Happy to say, I got Kay yesterday. Did the 90 minutes so I was more than happy after not seeing her for 2 months. I agree, it's Kay or nothing for me as well.

    Bigstar1.

  4. #3410

    Bvr

    Took a trip to BVR yesterday. Great to say Kay is still there, but got moved to a new girl Shasha (sp?) a chunky girl with little massage or other skills. Just not worth the visit. For me it would Kay or no one there!

    Stay safe out there!

    TB.

  5. #3409

    Stay away from Canterbury

    Tonight I had the single worst experience at an AMP. Was greeted at the door by a tiny cute girl with huge tits, I thought this could be fun. Wrong. She takes me to the room and asks how long, normal, then asks for tip. Ok a little different, but ok. She talks about pricing, I give her 40 she says HJ only. Cool that's usually. That's when it goes down hill. She leaves and I lay down and she returns and says "no, flip, you tip 40". At this point should I ask for my $ and leave or hope for the best? I hope for the best. She gives a jackhammer for all of 5 minutes and complains "too long". I said “I pay for hh”. She proceeded to argue with me about $ and time. I tell her get boss. Then another girl comes in, asks about money, I say no more money. She gets upset too. Then I start to complain. “I pay for hh 40 all the time, tip 40 for happy. It's good.” They again try for more $. I tell them how I need to feel sexy amid relax and a jackhammer doesn't work on me. So the first girl gives me a slow HJ while the other rubs me slowly all over. They both complained about roaming during but, Fuck it, I'm roaming. When I finished they start to tell me to play the lottery and not to come back until I have more. Needless to say they have lost me as a costumer until I hear of much better staff.

  6. #3408

    Envelope.

    Visited Envelope recently, and got "Angela". 50's woman, a little chunky, new to me. Asked for a half-hour, was not shorted on time. Massage wasn't very skilled, and consisted of rubbing the same general area she was working. English was not very good, attempts at small-talk were futile. Activity after flip was ok, nothing great, and consistent with tip left ($1). I don't think I will repeat with her, we just didn't click.

    Stay safe,

    FF.

  7. #3407

    Suria.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen / been in contact with Suria recently. I last saw her in late Oct and when I just tried to reach her I get a message saying phone is out of service. Anyone know if she has a new #, retired or maybe she just forgot to add minutes or pay bill.
    I saw her last week. She did say that she is planning to retire soon unfortunately.

  8. #3406

    Envelope

    First time for me going to envelope. The GPS brought me to the road so I parked a little far. I started looking every place until, what do you know? Is a the end of the road, right side.

    My dream started at noon time, I was ready to knock but a monger was already leaving and they let me enter right away. The parking was empty and nobody was there so I have the local just for me. I could choose but they did that for me.

    They sent me to the closer room, it was light red due to the windows tint. I asked for an hour and paid. 6. Laid down on the massage board with no towel underneath. She told me it was clean, oh well, I am not there to pass inspection, just to relax.

    She asked me if that was my first time and I told her no, I was there before and that was pretty much my conversation with her because I want to sleep a little and get a good massage.

    45 minutes after she asked me to turn over and I complied. She ask what I want doing the universal signals for hand, mouth and grinding. I have to said that came to me very forward and I was happy because that means I do not look like a LEO's family.

    I went for HE with top access for. 6 . Finished as HE implies and then she gave me a little more minutes of foot massage.

    A little bottle of water I was offered. I finally asked for her name and the told me is was Coco, a name that have been mentioned in this forum.

    I had my fun and I will return.

    Sepuede.

    Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty ".

  9. #3405

    Kay at BVR

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    Last 2 times I've been told Kay is on vacation. Has anybody seen her since November?

    They ran a special for a while at $50: for an hour and decided to make it permanent the 90 minute rate is $75.

    Bigstar1.
    I was there in late November and saw Kay. It had been awhile since I had been there and she was not as friendly even though she said I remember you. Not as warm and open as she been in the past but still gave a good massage. She tried to pass me on to her new girl but I said I wanted her and would try new girl next time. Haven't been back as I have not been traveling in that direction.

    TB.

  10. #3404

    Bvr

    What makes BVR stand out over the rest? The reviews I'm reading are mostly saying standard he. Are the girls hotter?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPratt  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't there until maybe 4:30 or 5:00.

    I'm certain I will return, as there have been many good reviews. It was maybe my 3rd time here, so hopefully it will keep getting better.

    JP.

  11. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen / been in contact with Suria recently. I last saw her in late Oct and when I just tried to reach her I get a message saying phone is out of service. Anyone know if she has a new #, retired or maybe she just forgot to add minutes or pay bill.
    I texted her yesterday and she responded.

  12. #3402

    Bvr

    I wasn't there until maybe 4:30 or 5:00.

    I'm certain I will return, as there have been many good reviews. It was maybe my 3rd time here, so hopefully it will keep getting better.

    JP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    That might have been me leaving. Left around 2 pm. I didn't notice (tho' HAD heard about it) the $50 special till I was walking out. The girl (no clue on name, I'm happy with all) never bother to offer me my $10 back. So, I guess my $60 tip and the extra $10 she did well for herself. I do say they (most of them) do give a nice massage. I ask for mild, and it's still firm enough. Plenty of tease before the flip. I tried UTC on top, but only got to flick a covered nipple. However, with a little persuading I did get the pants lowered. Not a lot of play, but enough. I normally tip 6 if the bottoms come down. All in all BVR is still my fav.

  13. #3401

    Re: Jimmy at BVR

    That might have been me leaving. Left around 2 pm. I didn't notice (tho' HAD heard about it) the $50 special till I was walking out. The girl (no clue on name, I'm happy with all) never bother to offer me my $10 back. So, I guess my $60 tip and the extra $10 she did well for herself. I do say they (most of them) do give a nice massage. I ask for mild, and it's still firm enough. Plenty of tease before the flip. I tried UTC on top, but only got to flick a covered nipple. However, with a little persuading I did get the pants lowered. Not a lot of play, but enough. I normally tip 6 if the bottoms come down. All in all BVR is still my fav.

  14. #3400

    Bar Kay rates

    Last 2 times I've been told Kay is on vacation. Has anybody seen her since November?

    They ran a special for a while at $50: for an hour and decided to make it permanent the 90 minute rate is $75.

    Bigstar1.

  15. #3399

    Agree BVR

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPratt  [View Original Post]
    After the finish, she worked my scalp and face nicely, then a little on the legs and feet. All in all, a pretty decent session after the initial confusion of too many mongers. After I dressed and she gave me my miniature water, I tipped the standard. 4 - this is when her smiles went away. Was she not happy with receiving the standard tip? Did she do anything above-and-beyond to warrant a better tip? I don't think so. It was so weird to have her expression and attitude just go gloomy in a heartbeat.

    I tend to be pretty generous. If access up top is provided, then I always give 10 or 20 more than standard. Even if it's not the greatest massage but happiness was achieved, I always give the standard. I understand that they depend on the tips. But more and more I am getting upsold or negotiated with right in the middle of the action, with the expected fee creeping ever upward. This is why I tend to stick with my regular providers because not only do I know what to expect, but they do too. And I usually just tip up front since we've done the dance so many times. I would really love to be able to vary my routine and try different providers. But I have a hard time always being hit up for more money than is deserved.


    JP.
    I've been many times and seen different providers, most of whom never actually seem to look at whatever tip I offer. I agree with the $40 tip for what you described. The $50 special seems to have been running off and on for a few months. I don't automatically add the extra $10 to my tip, it depends on service. That being said, most ladies at BVR have been accommodating with time (60 minutes or more and not clock watching), UTC upper or lower, or putting extra effort into massage aside from HE socIm usually happy to leave $60. P.S. I also hate being up sold or having to negotiate during a session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape