Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 572 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 8571
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPratt  [View Original Post]
    New Year's Eve, decided to hit up Blackstone Valley Reflexology. As I parked, I saw another customer come out and get in his car. I thought perfect timing since I know that there's a girl free. The one who let me in didn't tell me her name, but asked if I had called. I kinda shrugged as if I didn't hear her. She put me in a room and went to get my change. By the way, are they running a special, or have they lowered their 1 hr price to $50?

    Anyhow, she returned, and was about to start the massage, when the doorbell chimed again, and then again 30 seconds later. Now they've got more customers than providers. I could hear her telling the 3rd (or 4th?) guy to come back in an hour.

    The delay was about 10 minutes, but I was then rewarded with Lucy (not the original gal) coming in and taking over. To me, she looks much younger and cuter, with a tight little body.

    Her massage was just OK, but also transitioned nicely into tease while still face down. I may have almost fallen asleep, because when she wiped me off and had me flip, I thought it had only been about 15 minutes, but it was actually about 40 minutes in. She continued a good tease, and then a very nice HE. However, she blocked my attempts to roam UTC up top. She actually stated "small" about her own tits, but I told her that's what I like. No luck. Oh well.

    After the finish, she worked my scalp and face nicely, then a little on the legs and feet. All in all, a pretty decent session after the initial confusion of too many mongers. After I dressed and she gave me my miniature water, I tipped the standard. 4 - this is when her smiles went away. Was she not happy with receiving the standard tip? Did she do anything above-and-beyond to warrant a better tip? I don't think so. It was so weird to have her expression and attitude just go gloomy in a heartbeat.

    I tend to be pretty generous. If access up top is provided, then I always give 10 or 20 more than standard. Even if it's not the greatest massage but happiness was achieved, I always give the standard. I understand that they depend on the tips. But more and more I am getting upsold or negotiated with right in the middle of the action, with the expected fee creeping ever upward. This is why I tend to stick with my regular providers because not only do I know what to expect, but they do too. And I usually just tip up front since we've done the dance so many times. I would really love to be able to vary my routine and try different providers. But I have a hard time always being hit up for more money than is deserved.

    Sorry for the rant. I hope that at the very least it will get all of us to think about giving in to upsells or over-tipping. I still recommend BVR, and Lucy, especially if anyone has gotten access up top. She seems to have a nice body under all those clothes.

    Happy New Year everybody!

    JP.
    Not sure about if the $50 is a special or not. But seems to be the rate past couple months at least.

    Only have had Yuyu. Have gotten exceptional service for standard ending and no problem with top access. Would recommend trying to get with her next time. Have tipped her more than standard but she was worth it to me. Agree with the 40 for service you were provided.

  2. #3395

    BVR Monday

    New Year's Eve, decided to hit up Blackstone Valley Reflexology. As I parked, I saw another customer come out and get in his car. I thought perfect timing since I know that there's a girl free. The one who let me in didn't tell me her name, but asked if I had called. I kinda shrugged as if I didn't hear her. She put me in a room and went to get my change. By the way, are they running a special, or have they lowered their 1 hr price to $50?

    Anyhow, she returned, and was about to start the massage, when the doorbell chimed again, and then again 30 seconds later. Now they've got more customers than providers. I could hear her telling the 3rd (or 4th?) guy to come back in an hour.

    The delay was about 10 minutes, but I was then rewarded with Lucy (not the original gal) coming in and taking over. To me, she looks much younger and cuter, with a tight little body.

    Her massage was just OK, but also transitioned nicely into tease while still face down. I may have almost fallen asleep, because when she wiped me off and had me flip, I thought it had only been about 15 minutes, but it was actually about 40 minutes in. She continued a good tease, and then a very nice HE. However, she blocked my attempts to roam UTC up top. She actually stated "small" about her own tits, but I told her that's what I like. No luck. Oh well.

    After the finish, she worked my scalp and face nicely, then a little on the legs and feet. All in all, a pretty decent session after the initial confusion of too many mongers. After I dressed and she gave me my miniature water, I tipped the standard. 4 - this is when her smiles went away. Was she not happy with receiving the standard tip? Did she do anything above-and-beyond to warrant a better tip? I don't think so. It was so weird to have her expression and attitude just go gloomy in a heartbeat.

    I tend to be pretty generous. If access up top is provided, then I always give 10 or 20 more than standard. Even if it's not the greatest massage but happiness was achieved, I always give the standard. I understand that they depend on the tips. But more and more I am getting upsold or negotiated with right in the middle of the action, with the expected fee creeping ever upward. This is why I tend to stick with my regular providers because not only do I know what to expect, but they do too. And I usually just tip up front since we've done the dance so many times. I would really love to be able to vary my routine and try different providers. But I have a hard time always being hit up for more money than is deserved.

    Sorry for the rant. I hope that at the very least it will get all of us to think about giving in to upsells or over-tipping. I still recommend BVR, and Lucy, especially if anyone has gotten access up top. She seems to have a nice body under all those clothes.

    Happy New Year everybody!

    JP.

  3. #3394

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus13  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the woman who posts on STG offering private massage in Northborough? I used to see her as on CL and BP but never contacted. Any info at all would be grear.
    This is Jesse, or Jessica, late 20' pictures are accurate. The last I heard she was working at one of those extended stay places off rt 9 near 495. She is clean. And pretty nice. Her massage skills are not the best but she tries and will tease before flip. Then she proceeds with a BBBJ. This is for 1. 5 . For repeat clients she may allow you to eat her for another. 5 or FS cowgirl for same. Again her looks are average but on a SW scale about a 9 normal scale 6. 5 . I have seen her a couple of times probably because she is so damn convenient for me and usually is easy to contact with. Other things to note, she changes the color of her hair from red, to brown, to blond and sometimes purple or red streaks. She has always been freshly showered.

  4. #3393

    Auburn.

    Total charge was 40/40.

    Quote Originally Posted by Armagh  [View Original Post]
    What was the total charge?

  5. #3392

    Re: Suria

    Anyone seen / been in contact with Suria recently. I last saw her in late Oct and when I just tried to reach her I get a message saying phone is out of service. Anyone know if she has a new #, retired or maybe she just forgot to add minutes or pay bill.

  6. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I was on Washington Street in Auburn...
    What was the total charge?

  7. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica in November when she had a room at a Northborough hotel. Nice face, good body. Usually first visit is one hour massage with BBBJ and HE. Subsequent visits FS. Good oral skills, clean and showered both visits. Second CFS visit ok. Stated GFE but it was limited and IMO the FS and GFE were average. Quoted $$$ but paid $$. 5 both times. My opinion is if you took the time to build a rapport Jessica would be top-notch but she is pricy. Some members have stated FS was available on first visit.
    Thanks for the info. Probably more pricey than I'm willing to go, and she's not texting me back anyway. Appreciate the info!

  8. #3389

    Auburn Massage.

    I was on Washington Street in Auburn and I saw a somewhat pushed back AMP looking place. With some time to kill I decided to call them. They could see me immediately. I pulled in to what looks like an average house or a house split into two apartments. I entered from the side ground level door into a redone basement, which resembled a massage center.

    Decent looking AMP woman greeted me. She was about 40. Lean. Average appearance. . 4 hh. I asked for a "light" rub, she basically ran over my back with her fingertips which was fine. When she got near my undercarriage I lifted and she went in deep and grazed my bag.

    I get a big rush out of a first time AMP visit. When your testing their limits. I love when you get them to break away from general rubbing to the rubbing you want. The first indications usually start at the ass for me. Once they get to that part you usually see how far they're willing to explore. I usually spread a little wider at that point to show them I want more. When they comply it's a huge rush.

    That may be the part I like most about the AMP game. Your not showing up with any assumed expectations, like you are with an escort. When you show up to an escort, she knows and you know what your there for. When you show up to an AMP, you know what you want, but she may not know (she knows. Or at least there's more of a disguise of legitimacy that I would not be shocked to find the business legitimately operates under. Therefore, when illegitimate stuff happens, it's more fulfilling to me.

    Anyways. I flipped. Rather standard finish. The only thing that stood out was decent brown eye rubbing while relief was applied.

    I'll probably repeat at some point. She said they're new to that location.

  9. #3388

    Jessica in Northborough

    Saw Jessica in November when she had a room at a Northborough hotel. Nice face, good body. Usually first visit is one hour massage with BBBJ and HE. Subsequent visits FS. Good oral skills, clean and showered both visits. Second CFS visit ok. Stated GFE but it was limited and IMO the FS and GFE were average. Quoted $$$ but paid $$. 5 both times. My opinion is if you took the time to build a rapport Jessica would be top-notch but she is pricy. Some members have stated FS was available on first visit.

  10. #3387
    I thought it was a private apartment until I saw all the water bottles on the shelf, so either an AMP or an AAMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Any of you gentlemen know this girl?

  11. #3386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Just pick one and try it out. Suggest Can't if you prefer younger, prettier. Suggest Envelope if you are looking to save a couple of bucks. Go for it and report back. There is plenty of info on this forum for you to know what to expect. Good luck!
    Also talent changes often. Seem to be here for a shorter time at can't than at Env.

  12. #3385

    Iso

    Any of you gentlemen know this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wor.jpg‎   wor2.jpg‎  

  13. #3384
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about Jessica the girl who offers massages in a cabin up in Northborough.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...u/871816498541
    Yeah. That's the one. Has anyone ever gone to her? If so, can I get some details? Thanks everyone.

  14. #3383

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to the ad you are asking about?
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about Jessica the girl who offers massages in a cabin up in Northborough.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...u/871816498541

  15. #3382

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus13  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the woman who posts on STG offering private massage in Northborough? I used to see her as on CL and BP but never contacted. Any info at all would be grear.
    Do you have a link to the ad you are asking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape