Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 888 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2008

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Link other than Snapchat ? LOL
    Here is her latest ad.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/595107666388

  2. #2007

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She has advertised very frequently. Goes by Brook any info would be great.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260053143434
    If you don't like get in troubles, keep away. Heavy IV D user, she will steal from you if she get a chance. The worst of Greenville.

  3. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Great girl everything covered. Good CBJ skills, tight snatch. A trup to greece is on the menu for up charge.
    Link other than Snapchat ? LOL

  4. #2005

    What happened

    What was wrong with MILF Nicoleh?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844

  5. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She has advertised very frequently. Goes by Brook any info would be great.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260053143434
    I saw her with Carmen Monroe but this was back in February or March of last year. She's super tight and gives a ok BBBJ. Since she's so small she might not ride but I'm a little on the bigger side so it might have been me.

  6. #2003

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her a few times but she always ghosted me. It was a bit of a drive for me anyways so I probably dodged a bullet there. I called her and she was supposed to send me an address and I waited about ten minutes and I never heard back and called again and she said she would send it. I never heard back from her. I've tried getting her to come to me but she never has a ride when I'm available. She might be hot but not worth the effort of seeing.
    Sorry this was meant for Lexi Jade.

  7. #2002

    She is a real as it gets

    Quote Originally Posted by Vocable  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Legit, several positive reviews if you use the advanced search feature.
    Great girl everything covered. Good CBJ skills, tight snatch. A trup to greece is on the menu for up charge.

  8. #2001

    Has anybody seen this 1

    She has advertised very frequently. Goes by Brook any info would be great.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260053143434

  9. #2000

    Kodak Kimberly eve

    Yes. Legit, several positive reviews if you use the advanced search feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]

  10. #1999

    Kelly

    She is terrible about keeping her appointments. She has done that to me and a few friends multiple times I gave all the way up. It's too many women online to play games with one

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100%. And I'm not necessarily defending their actions for what they did. It truly is unprofessional and rude. I am just stating the fact they are very popular and how I've learned to go about it if you do want to see them. But I completely understand the ghosting being a total turn-off and not wanting to even attempt anymore.

    Again, I speak about my conversation with Kelly, not Katie. I have not seen Katie, but I assume that her schedule / mannerisms / attitude are similar to Kelly's.

    RM.
    .

  11. #1998

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    If she was seeing too many people that day then why did she set up the meet with this poor guy? SHE stood Gvillenftown up. That speaks volumes about the woman and her professionalism, or lack thereof.

    JMO.
    I agree with you 100%. And I'm not necessarily defending their actions for what they did. It truly is unprofessional and rude. I am just stating the fact they are very popular and how I've learned to go about it if you do want to see them. But I completely understand the ghosting being a total turn-off and not wanting to even attempt anymore.

    Again, I speak about my conversation with Kelly, not Katie. I have not seen Katie, but I assume that her schedule / mannerisms / attitude are similar to Kelly's.

    RM.

  12. #1997

    Kodak

    Anyone familiar with her?

    https://www.snapchat.com/add/kimberly-eve803
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg‎  

  13. #1996

    Lexii

    This one has been here years. I've never seen her but know the complaints very well. She use to run with some blond who was also dead fish. Kinda funny.

    LL.

  14. #1995

    Missing the point, part 2

    I add, she could have contacted and said she needed to cancel so his time was not wasted, or answered his subsequent efforts and apologized for having to cancel. Time is precious, don't waste other people's time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    If she was seeing too many people that day then why did she set up the meet with this poor guy? SHE stood Gvillenftown up. That speaks volumes about the woman and her professionalism, or lack thereof.

    JMO.

  15. #1994

    Please report back when you see her

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to see her soon if Greek and cia is available now.
    Please let us know if you can confirm Greek. That would definitely be worth trying! It has me wondering if she would be up for a DP, hmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape