Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 887 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She has advertised very frequently. Goes by Brook any info would be great.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260053143434
    I saw her with Carmen Monroe but this was back in February or March of last year. She's super tight and gives a ok BBBJ. Since she's so small she might not ride but I'm a little on the bigger side so it might have been me.

  2. #1989

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her a few times but she always ghosted me. It was a bit of a drive for me anyways so I probably dodged a bullet there. I called her and she was supposed to send me an address and I waited about ten minutes and I never heard back and called again and she said she would send it. I never heard back from her. I've tried getting her to come to me but she never has a ride when I'm available. She might be hot but not worth the effort of seeing.
    Sorry this was meant for Lexi Jade.

  3. #1988

    She is a real as it gets

    Quote Originally Posted by Vocable  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Legit, several positive reviews if you use the advanced search feature.
    Great girl everything covered. Good CBJ skills, tight snatch. A trup to greece is on the menu for up charge.

  4. #1987

    Has anybody seen this 1

    She has advertised very frequently. Goes by Brook any info would be great.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260053143434

  5. #1986

    Kodak Kimberly eve

    Yes. Legit, several positive reviews if you use the advanced search feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]

  6. #1985

    Kelly

    She is terrible about keeping her appointments. She has done that to me and a few friends multiple times I gave all the way up. It's too many women online to play games with one

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100%. And I'm not necessarily defending their actions for what they did. It truly is unprofessional and rude. I am just stating the fact they are very popular and how I've learned to go about it if you do want to see them. But I completely understand the ghosting being a total turn-off and not wanting to even attempt anymore.

    Again, I speak about my conversation with Kelly, not Katie. I have not seen Katie, but I assume that her schedule / mannerisms / attitude are similar to Kelly's.

    RM.
    .

  7. #1984

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    If she was seeing too many people that day then why did she set up the meet with this poor guy? SHE stood Gvillenftown up. That speaks volumes about the woman and her professionalism, or lack thereof.

    JMO.
    I agree with you 100%. And I'm not necessarily defending their actions for what they did. It truly is unprofessional and rude. I am just stating the fact they are very popular and how I've learned to go about it if you do want to see them. But I completely understand the ghosting being a total turn-off and not wanting to even attempt anymore.

    Again, I speak about my conversation with Kelly, not Katie. I have not seen Katie, but I assume that her schedule / mannerisms / attitude are similar to Kelly's.

    RM.

  8. #1983

    Kodak

    Anyone familiar with her?

    https://www.snapchat.com/add/kimberly-eve803
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg‎  

  9. #1982

    Lexii

    This one has been here years. I've never seen her but know the complaints very well. She use to run with some blond who was also dead fish. Kinda funny.

    LL.

  10. #1981

    Missing the point, part 2

    I add, she could have contacted and said she needed to cancel so his time was not wasted, or answered his subsequent efforts and apologized for having to cancel. Time is precious, don't waste other people's time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    If she was seeing too many people that day then why did she set up the meet with this poor guy? SHE stood Gvillenftown up. That speaks volumes about the woman and her professionalism, or lack thereof.

    JMO.

  11. #1980

    Please report back when you see her

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to see her soon if Greek and cia is available now.
    Please let us know if you can confirm Greek. That would definitely be worth trying! It has me wondering if she would be up for a DP, hmm.

  12. #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    I don't normally visit the greek islands but I have not seen this one in a while and she was one of my favorites. I think I will plan a visit this week to see this tiny piece.
    I'm going to have to see her soon if Greek and cia is available now.

  13. #1978

    Missing the point

    If she was seeing too many people that day then why did she set up the meet with this poor guy? SHE stood Gvillenftown up. That speaks volumes about the woman and her professionalism, or lack thereof.

    JMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    They are both fairly popular and busy. I saw Kelly the other week at her apartment, and she told me she doesn't like seeing too many people in one day at her place. So I would assume that's true for both of them. You just have to catch them on a day they don't have too many clients.

    RM.

  14. #1977

    Kelly and Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gvillenftown  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post on skip the games and texted her. She responded right back we set up a plan and when I was ready and verified she ghosted on me and never returned a message. Said she was going to give address and never did. Tried calling and went to voice mail. She seemed super cool to just ghost on me but oh well. Just a waste of time. I've seen ok reviews on her sister Kelly as the phone number is the same but the add is for Katie and definitely a different pic in posts. I do know all services are CBJ etc.
    They are both fairly popular and busy. I saw Kelly the other week at her apartment, and she told me she doesn't like seeing too many people in one day at her place. So I would assume that's true for both of them. You just have to catch them on a day they don't have too many clients.

    RM.

  15. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's added greek to her menu and will let you cum in her ass. I opted just for the standard BBFS with CIP. She's a cute petite little girl. Fun times. Motel 6 on Wade Hampton.
    I don't normally visit the greek islands but I have not seen this one in a while and she was one of my favorites. I think I will plan a visit this week to see this tiny piece.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape