Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13305
-
01-03-19 17:23 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 75How much
How much was the BBFS w cip. I asked and she wanted $$ Way too much.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 15:52 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 147Kimberly
Here is her latest ad.
Originally Posted by TimBow52
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/595107666388
-
01-03-19 15:45 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 44Brooke
If you don't like get in troubles, keep away. Heavy IV D user, she will steal from you if she get a chance. The worst of Greenville.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 15:05 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 242Link other than Snapchat ? LOL
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 14:09 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 128What happened
What was wrong with MILF Nicoleh?
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 13:20 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 259I saw her with Carmen Monroe but this was back in February or March of last year. She's super tight and gives a ok BBBJ. Since she's so small she might not ride but I'm a little on the bigger side so it might have been me.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 13:18 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 259Lexi
Sorry this was meant for Lexi Jade.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 10:01 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 147She is a real as it gets
Great girl everything covered. Good CBJ skills, tight snatch. A trup to greece is on the menu for up charge.
Originally Posted by Vocable
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 09:57 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 147Has anybody seen this 1
She has advertised very frequently. Goes by Brook any info would be great.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260053143434
-
01-02-19 20:00 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 136Kodak Kimberly eve
Yes. Legit, several positive reviews if you use the advanced search feature.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 13:31 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 217Kelly
She is terrible about keeping her appointments. She has done that to me and a few friends multiple times I gave all the way up. It's too many women online to play games with one
.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 13:27 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 224I Agree
I agree with you 100%. And I'm not necessarily defending their actions for what they did. It truly is unprofessional and rude. I am just stating the fact they are very popular and how I've learned to go about it if you do want to see them. But I completely understand the ghosting being a total turn-off and not wanting to even attempt anymore.
Originally Posted by Shelby500
[View Original Post]
Again, I speak about my conversation with Kelly, not Katie. I have not seen Katie, but I assume that her schedule / mannerisms / attitude are similar to Kelly's.
RM.
-
01-02-19 11:27 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 36Kodak
Anyone familiar with her?
https://www.snapchat.com/add/kimberly-eve803
-
01-02-19 09:38 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 157Lexii
This one has been here years. I've never seen her but know the complaints very well. She use to run with some blond who was also dead fish. Kinda funny.
LL.
-
01-01-19 17:39 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 136Missing the point, part 2
I add, she could have contacted and said she needed to cancel so his time was not wasted, or answered his subsequent efforts and apologized for having to cancel. Time is precious, don't waste other people's time.
Originally Posted by Shelby500
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





