Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4535

    Late night correction

    That's what I get for writing so late. Meant to say could get two half hours with other girls for the same as with her one hour. Also just the difference between her hhr rate as posted by others and what was quoted.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing all the great reviews and thought I would check her out. Really nice girl but prices are crazy. Quoted me 80/120/180. Couldn't get over the hr price and difference from what I saw in previous posts. Looks like she is upping her rates based on what I saw in her forum and couldn't get over the fact that two half hours would have been cheaper than a hr based on quoted rates. Tried to offer less but she passed and said she has other mongers willing to pay full price so I said thanks but no thanks. I am sure she is great but not for me at these escalating prices.

  2. #4534

    Tara gps

    Been seeing all the great reviews and thought I would check her out. Really nice girl but prices are crazy. Quoted me 80/120/180. Couldn't get over the hr price and difference from what I saw in previous posts. Looks like she is upping her rates based on what I saw in her forum and couldn't get over the fact that two half hours would have been cheaper than a hr based on quoted rates. Tried to offer less but she passed and said she has other mongers willing to pay full price so I said thanks but no thanks. I am sure she is great but not for me at these escalating prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Met her Monday at Geneva for a hhr date!! Wonderful girl, awesome head game she really loves it! Will repeat. $ for hhr

    -FO.

  3. #4533

    Michele1 L back and better than ever for 2019

    Was able to see the mesmerizing Michele1 L who is back from her holiday break. Hadn't seen her in awhile and was oh so happy to make her acquaintance again. Needless to say she helped me kick off 2019 with a tremendous bang. Trusted senior members can PM me for contact info.

    Will repeat!

    SYM.

  4. #4532

    A little help

    Ok so I have posted a numerous AMPs and have yet I've into Utr or SW. Just very skeptical in this part of the busy and want to get my feet wet I have reached out to a few girls with no response. Can a guy get some help.

  5. #4531

    Kandi

    There isn't much that can be said that hasn't already been shared! Sweet, easy going, into pleasing. The kind of person you would want to be your friend. Treat her well gentlemen!

  6. #4530

    Sophia UTR. Contact

    You can find her at "Sophia UTR", just search for it and PM.

    She gave me permission to forward digits to TRUSTED SMs, please pm me for her digits

    She got a very nice incall tonight till tomorrow morning (Thursday/Friday) MCO Airport area.

    Sorry about the schedule change, but you guys know how the ladies are, lol

    RUN and don't hesitate to get you spot.

  7. #4529

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    A little bird told me that there maybe a rare opportunity to have the incredible little Latina Sophia appear in your dreams between Today and Saturday at her incall.

    Trusted friends are welcomed to step into the dream and PM her.

    New friends (SM with meaningful post history) please pm me for more info.

    RUN don't walk, she is very low volume and gone fast.
    Don't miss this opportunity!

  8. #4528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    A little bird told me that there maybe a rare opportunity to have the incredible little Latina Sophia appear in your dreams between Today and Saturday at her incall.

    Trusted friends are welcomed to step into the dream and PM her.

    New friends (SM with meaningful post history) please pm me for more info.

    RUN don't walk, she is very low volume and gone fast.
    I totally agree with you. This is one latina that I do not get tired of seeing over and over again. Like you say bombshell!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  9. #4527

    Sophia UTR - Bombshell Latin Spinner

    A little bird told me that there maybe a rare opportunity to have the incredible little Latina Sophia appear in your dreams between Today and Saturday at her incall.

    Trusted friends are welcomed to step into the dream and PM her.

    New friends (SM with meaningful post history) please pm me for more info.

    RUN don't walk, she is very low volume and gone fast.

  10. #4526

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness is back!

    Saw Cassie recently and oh my fucking god she is looking hotter than ever! She has probably the BEST ass and long hair I've ever seen on a local provider in my 7 years of Orlando area mongering experience, and yes that would include JennCici (RIP). What this means is you will probably want to spend virtually your entire dream with her in various styles of K9 as I just did, gently pulling her hair and spanking / squeezing that glorious ass of hers while you pound her from behind until your volcano erupts. She also has a beautiful face, small but perfectly shaped and perky breasts, and a very fun personality.

    Only negatives are she doesn't kiss on the lips (she does do BBBJ however YMMV) and her incall looks sketchy. However, I've dreamed with her over a dozen times and it's actually been a very safe location. I highly recommend Cassie if you like young, slender, fairly tall providers with a perfect ass, gorgeous hair and a pretty face. She is very young though and still learning, so don't expect her to perform at the Michele1 L / PSE level. I've posted several reviews of Cassie over the last year which you can search for more information. Treat her right guys!

    Cassie is Vino's UTR so please contact Vino for her NEW digits. Thanks Vino!

    Will repeat!

    SYM.

  11. #4525

    Enjoyed every minute!

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    Just had an awesome visit with CarmenHarmony aka Carmen at her clean and safe incall. Walked through the door to a very pleasant and welcoming Latina. Carmen greeted me with a nice dfk and then she moved to the bed over by the edge kneeling while I stood next to her and began more dfk while she dropped her top to reveal those nice titties. I finished undressing to join her on the bed for some very nice DT BJ and then laid side by side making out while I fingered her to an O. I also got to slip a digit into the backdoor with no complaints. After her O I got back up on my knees so she could go back to DT BJ so I could still play with that kitty. I lost it soon after and she swallowed every drop like a champ and kept going for more. She is very passionate, playful and welcoming. I recommend and will repeat.
    You're SO sweet baby, I enjoyed you & your company, as well! I always aim to please.

    Can't wait for our next encounter. BE READY BABY!! Muuuuaaaah! XO.

    C .

  12. #4524

    Carmen UTR

    Just had an awesome visit with CarmenHarmony aka Carmen at her clean and safe incall. Walked through the door to a very pleasant and welcoming Latina. Carmen greeted me with a nice dfk and then she moved to the bed over by the edge kneeling while I stood next to her and began more dfk while she dropped her top to reveal those nice titties. I finished undressing to join her on the bed for some very nice DT BJ and then laid side by side making out while I fingered her to an O. I also got to slip a digit into the backdoor with no complaints. After her O I got back up on my knees so she could go back to DT BJ so I could still play with that kitty. I lost it soon after and she swallowed every drop like a champ and kept going for more. She is very passionate, playful and welcoming. I recommend and will repeat.

  13. #4523

    Kandi UTR

    Had a second dream with Kandi as after the first had to repeat!

    Followed up via text and set up time early in the day that suited us both, damn shame could not stay longer due to work.

    Arrived on time and Kandi was ready and waiting, met with DFK and felt her lovely tits busting out of her top, helped her undress a little and the moved to finger play which Kandi loves yet the bed cover may not LOL. Very sensual as passionate lady she is and you certainly know when you hit the right spot. Moved to BBBJ which was amazing as last time and some Russian the back to BBBJ before the hat came on. More O's and finished deep with those fantastic breasts bouncing around.

    Same $ as stated in last dream and will certainly be back.

    If you have not paid Kandi a visit do so, she knows how to please have fun, communicate and enjoys it. If you don't then more for us who do LOL.

  14. #4522

    Your visits are appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with this saucey Latina this morning. A well-known lady was allowing her to use her in call. This is the second time I've seen her this week while she is around first was a double with paige and then today solo. Sexual lady tight body soft skin. You can tell she takes the time out of her day to take care of herself. My preference is a lady then you can tell works out and is worried about maintaining her figure. Cg & rcg are out of this world with her. Her petite frame is perfect for it but that round ass jiggling view makes me blow every time rcg. She's only around for a limited time.
    We are very fortunate to have repeat clients like you 4 times in 9 days with 3 different personal trainers together & solo. This is the customer satisfaction we strive for, drama free a1 service Everytime! Thank you for appreciating the fact our ladies take pride and their appearance, after all our body is the product!

    A special thank you to all the gentlemen thru the last 6 years that have stopped by. You guys are the real MVP. You have made this a very lucrative business venture allowing connectionS and memories!

    Xoxo.

  15. #4521
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17

    Thank you ❤65039;

    Thank you amazing men for the awesome reviews! Even though I know there is a chance that not every dream will be as great as the next, considering the different personalities coming together and other factors coming into play, I for the most part have been very lucky with the guys I have met on the forum so far! Just wanted to stop by and express my appreciation. Stay horny xoxo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape