rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25234

    Today's trail

    Did a quick jaunt on the trail today. Found good ol tiger by BB. We went to a spot little be south of 528 and got a great bbbjwcim. As usual she half coherent but surprisingly not only does, she rememeber me but realized I had changed vehicles. So maybe she's got a few brain cells left. Dropped her off down by Holden. On the way I spotted Barbie and limping girl (don't recall her name) by numbered streets. Tiger actually looked, decent and offered all three options for 80 so if you have a room. She gave me a number but you can only leave a message and she'll, call back so take, that for, what its worth but I'll happily share.

  2. #25233
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    She just went on vacation. Beautiful girl and a great date too.

  3. #25232
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    Damn she cute.

    Wouldn't mind getting a piece of that.

  4. #25231
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    What a cutie. Love her look.

  5. #25230

    Old Quad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    Not sure where this is or what it references.

  6. #25229
    Quote Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Before heading out for evening festivities last night, had to be patient at the new quad but successfully scooped a WSW named brea / Bria / Breanna. Never seen this one. Had a near like Dorothy Hamill hairdo, size 5, perky A's and a very nice ass. Was allowed to roam freely below which I did as she started with hand action and then BBBJ. Said she was homeless, is a Florida native, showed no signed of track marks on arms or legs, was very coherent but let the typical walker mistruths fly left and right. No digits, of course but said she knew someone whose phone she could borrow (hint, hint). We negotiated menu items; 150 nuggets for overnight. Meanwhile got the dream done for 17 marios. I'd def repeat and hit her FS for 40 next time. The dress she wore was very nice!

    EEG.
    Must not know what track marks look like, because she is covered in them. All these girls love their candy.

  7. #25228

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    Damn, she is adorable! If anyone has her digits let me know.

  8. #25227

    Shannon

    Ran into Shannon near the Wawa. Gave her a ride and dreamed I had a BBJ. I thought the dream was pretty good and she was very friendly. I saw a bad post about teeth. I'm pretty think and teeth were no problem. Happy hunting!

  9. #25226

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    She is sexy. Wish I had run into her yesterday instead of Tracy. As long as she doesn't smell I got 4 solid inches for her.

    DC.

  10. #25225

    Who the hell is gupth

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the five girls Gupth had met during his recent adventures. You will get more information and pictures about her by checking Gupth's postings.
    Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190101_162825860.jpg‎   IMG_20190101_162822386.jpg‎   IMG_20190101_163021317.jpg‎   IMG_20190101_162956110.jpg‎   IMG_20190101_143911937.jpg‎  


  11. #25224
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    Gupth

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for misspelling, it's Caputh's Postings not Gupth's postings.
    Thanks for posting the correction. Cause I used the advanced search box to look up Gupth & nothing other than your posts popped up. Thanks again.

    Nutted.

  12. #25223

    Brea

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the five girls Gupth had met during his recent adventures. You will get more information and pictures about her by checking Gupth's postings.
    Sorry for misspelling, it's Caputh's Postings not Gupth's postings.

  13. #25222

    Brea

    Quote Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy  [View Original Post]
    New to me. I haven't been hanging around the quads lately. Anything I need to know about this one?

    EEG.
    She is one of the five girls Gupth had met during his recent adventures. You will get more information and pictures about her by checking Gupth's postings.

  14. #25221

    Seen them post I'm Hialea / Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by BrollicD  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on her I love the lips!
    The one on the left is a dude.

  15. #25220

    General NYE Report

    Spent three plus hours yesterday afternoon cruising the loops. It was nice driving weather and I had time to kill.

    Apopka: the sheeler loop was dead. Went over to MZ / Central / Park loop, saw two walkers but wouldn't touch either with surgical gloves on.

    Lockhart / Edgewater / Lee: only saw two on the triangle loop but both looked very preoccupied. A dude on a pink bike even tried to scoop one but was turned away. Saw nothing on Edgewater including the aloha loop. Moved onto Lee. El zilcho.

    East Colonial: I'm sure the time of day had something to do with it because I saw nothing. Even made one pass all the way to the bithlo gas stations. GR and Forsyth was empty. Old Chaney had some major junkies so it wasn't worth exploring.

    Obt: very sporadic from the teens on the north end all the way to consulate. Finally in the evening I saw brea (so? I reported on her separately.

    On another note. 192 in kisstown does have action but like always, patience is a must. No dreams to report, but they are out there.

    Happy New Year!

    EEG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape