Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,261 to 28,275 of 59499
-
01-02-19 17:22 #31239Regular Member

Posts: 2Min Xing
I stopped by Min Xing a couple of days ago and it was all shut down with furnishings removed. No sign on the door about moving.
This was my go to place in Smyrna for a decent massage, friendly service and a consistently quality ending. Oh well.
Have done a quick search and couldn't see any obvious LE issues.
-
01-02-19 13:37 #31238Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah that's the headline I was referring to and why I asked for more info and details.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 09:25 #31237Senior Member

Posts: 757Interesting story. You think I will avoid the place.
https://america.easybranches.com/georgia/463660
Originally Posted by Buckeye24
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 09:15 #31236Banned Member

Posts: 32Sunny who used to be at Olympia Therapy
Any word on where she is these days? Had some fun with her at Olympia a while back.
-
01-01-19 22:49 #31235Senior Member

Posts: 29Kawa Spa?
Any details you can provide on Kawa Spa? It looks very sketchy and I think it was in the headlines not too long ago. The only option in Carrollton is Go Massage. Cheap price for a good massage but it's DIY only so that's a no go.
Originally Posted by Baghdaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 17:04 #31234Banned Member

Posts: 121Place is a joke if you ask me.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 17:01 #31233Banned Member

Posts: 121Well a lot compared to 99% of the population. Not a lot when it comes to these young guns making billions in a few short years. Problem is, most of their companies aren't making money and yet they have a multi billion dollar valuation. Look at UBer. Hell the drivers don't make any money. Company really isn't making money. Yet it is worth billions.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 16:33 #31232Senior Member

Posts: 447Kasi. At least the original incarnation. Is legit but some of the girls offered erotic massage outside.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 16:24 #31231Senior Member

Posts: 342Springmasage
They wanted 200 bucks for FS but took 40 for HJ. Nice Spanish girl.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 14:46 #31230Banned Member

Posts: 127If I'm not mistaken new York is a kamp. Your technique there is probably ok unless they since something. Rs is a camp and don't advertise a menu. You will have to do some work in the room to get FS if you are lucky and hit it off with girl.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
Benderdundat.
-
01-01-19 14:17 #31229Senior Member

Posts: 757What about Kasi Spa?
Has anyone been there?
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 12:20 #31228Senior Member

Posts: 342Relaxation Station in Norcross no happiness
The last time I went to a spa (new York spa) in Atlanta. I agreed to the hourly price and then told them I wanted full service boom boom. It was immediatly accepted and all of the bullshit was out of the way. I tried the same thing at RS on Jimmy carter and was politely told "we do not do that here". Whether it was my technique and they thought I was LE or happiness is no longer available there I do not know.
-
01-01-19 11:16 #31227Senior Member

Posts: 298Non Asian massage.
Spring Spa off Cheshire Bridge Rd on Manchester. Bring a whole lot of cash and you will find what you're looking for. (And probably regret it when it's over).
Originally Posted by Maxell505
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 10:23 #31226Senior Member

Posts: 447Vivi
Thanks usabarry and funbr202. I will look farther west. You are right funbr202 it took me to a strip plaza next to a car lot. That whole area confuses me since they have redone the roads layout.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 09:16 #31225Senior Member

Posts: 109Explain "lot".
Originally Posted by SpaKing
[View Original Post]
P.S.: don't want you to get into troll posts though.











Reply With Quote





