Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,261 to 28,275 of 59503
-
01-03-19 15:05 #31243Senior Member

Posts: 34Daisy Spa in Duluth
Been to Daisy 3 times over the last few months with some pretty good results. Visit 1 was with an older mammasan who might be the owner. 3 in looks but when you've got the itch you just close your eyes and think of your favorite actress. Technique was good but I was so ready she could have used sandpaper and it still would have happened. Time two was a younger Spanish girl. No I'm not kidding. No roaming or anything and when it came time for the flip she left the room and older mammasan came back in for the finish. This time when I closed my eyes it was it was another actress. Last visit was an early 40's lady who told me Mammasan was on vacation. She was maybe a 4 in looks and it was a standard tug finish.
Doesn't look like this place imports anything higher than a 4 and younger than 40 but sometimes any port in storm will do.
Stay safe.
-
01-03-19 14:25 #31242Senior Member

Posts: 119Smyrna
I am convinced all Asian massage parlors are a sure thing. Irelax across the street from Ming xing, Mei Mei a few blocks down, Yong Sheng on spring road, Li massage near Windy hill, pz massage on South Cobb drive are all happiness providers.
Originally Posted by Wanderist
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 00:53 #31241Senior Member

Posts: 245Been a while since I did the Cartersville circuit, I'm from North Cobb also. Vivi used to be a reliable CAMP, they move ladies from China massage and Vivi so there is some kind of relationship. Susan and Lisa used to be the play at Vivi. Can get a quality ending but need to be cool with them and make sure they are comfortable with you first. Don't expect the younger hotties.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
Forget about Bobo. Totally legit,
Asian body rub is KAMP. Not typically worth the $$ IMO.
-
01-03-19 00:29 #31240Senior Member

Posts: 201So old her bolt-ons were sagging heavily.
"The provider who came to the room would qualify for social security and should not be wearing a negligee without government approval" Mumbled fugly in Korean.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
That's hilarious, I don't care who you are. Definitely LOL'd.
-
01-02-19 17:22 #31239Regular Member

Posts: 2Min Xing
I stopped by Min Xing a couple of days ago and it was all shut down with furnishings removed. No sign on the door about moving.
This was my go to place in Smyrna for a decent massage, friendly service and a consistently quality ending. Oh well.
Have done a quick search and couldn't see any obvious LE issues.
-
01-02-19 13:37 #31238Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah that's the headline I was referring to and why I asked for more info and details.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 09:25 #31237Senior Member

Posts: 757Interesting story. You think I will avoid the place.
https://america.easybranches.com/georgia/463660
Originally Posted by Buckeye24
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 09:15 #31236Banned Member

Posts: 32Sunny who used to be at Olympia Therapy
Any word on where she is these days? Had some fun with her at Olympia a while back.
-
01-01-19 22:49 #31235Senior Member

Posts: 29Kawa Spa?
Any details you can provide on Kawa Spa? It looks very sketchy and I think it was in the headlines not too long ago. The only option in Carrollton is Go Massage. Cheap price for a good massage but it's DIY only so that's a no go.
Originally Posted by Baghdaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 17:04 #31234Banned Member

Posts: 121Place is a joke if you ask me.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 17:01 #31233Banned Member

Posts: 121Well a lot compared to 99% of the population. Not a lot when it comes to these young guns making billions in a few short years. Problem is, most of their companies aren't making money and yet they have a multi billion dollar valuation. Look at UBer. Hell the drivers don't make any money. Company really isn't making money. Yet it is worth billions.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 16:33 #31232Senior Member

Posts: 447Kasi. At least the original incarnation. Is legit but some of the girls offered erotic massage outside.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 16:24 #31231Senior Member

Posts: 342Springmasage
They wanted 200 bucks for FS but took 40 for HJ. Nice Spanish girl.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 14:46 #31230Banned Member

Posts: 127If I'm not mistaken new York is a kamp. Your technique there is probably ok unless they since something. Rs is a camp and don't advertise a menu. You will have to do some work in the room to get FS if you are lucky and hit it off with girl.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
Benderdundat.
-
01-01-19 14:17 #31229Senior Member

Posts: 757What about Kasi Spa?
Has anyone been there?
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






