Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 327 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #367

    Genna

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaMan924  [View Original Post]
    Yea friend of mine seen her 2 nitesago said she sucked.
    Thanks for the info, I'll def stear clear!

  2. #366

    Genna

    Quote Originally Posted by DEFun17  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, happy 2019!

    Anyone have any intel on Genna in New Castle? Link below:

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/genna-i...-9330-15319473
    Yea friend of mine seen her 2 nitesago said she sucked.

  3. #365

    Genna?

    Hi all, happy 2019!

    Anyone have any intel on Genna in New Castle? Link below:

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/genna-i...-9330-15319473

  4. #364

    Emily?

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP9999  [View Original Post]
    Ya she is still the same girl as always, I did not know she is out there again but not surprised, but sad about it.
    Anyone have any pics or details?

  5. #363

    Emily

    Ya she is still the same girl as always, I did not know she is out there again but not surprised, but sad about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickAnon1973  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about 1 x a week or so over the past 6 weeks. I usually pick her up from her place, but believe she walks Big Elk mall mostly now.

  6. #362

    She is around

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Anone dating her?
    I've seen her about 1 x a week or so over the past 6 weeks. I usually pick her up from her place, but believe she walks Big Elk mall mostly now.

  7. #361

    Emily

    Anone dating her?

  8. #360

    Sky elkton

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan  [View Original Post]
    If your talking the one in elkton that's been around a while she turned her self in back in November. According to her Facebook. Just messaged her to confirm.
    Small red head from elkton that's her.

  9. #359

    Sky elkton

    Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo  [View Original Post]
    Possible unplanned vacation.
    If your talking the one in elkton that's been around a while she turned her self in back in November. According to her Facebook. Just messaged her to confirm.

  10. #358
    Yeah, that's her, maybe I just hit her on a good day. Body wasn't what I'd hoped for as stated but her attitude was great.

  11. #357

    Danni

    Quote Originally Posted by BigManInTown  [View Original Post]
    I saw Danni last night after a previous bad experience. Thought I would give her a second chance. She had her bf outside the door the whole time and he started knocking on the door during our session and she passed him a needle out of the door. She smelled of urine and her pictures didn't look like her at all. Saggy breast and hanging skin. Toliet paper around her clit. She also had a needle on her skin. Extremely rushed but allowed creampie.

    .
    I am totally surprised by this post, I've seen Danni a number of times and each has been great. Friendly, DFK, DATY, great attitude, overall great times. I think I'd take this other review with a grain of salt seeing they have only 2 posts.

  12. #356

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by GioBeYourBody  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would be fabulous. A link perhaps?

    -Gio.
    Possible unplanned vacation.

  13. #355

    BBBJ queen

    Quote Originally Posted by CSerpnt  [View Original Post]
    Face much prettier than pics. Very cute, Brn hair, bluish eyes, nice B breasts that perked upon touch (and I didn't have cold hands.) Sexy attire, easy going, great attitude, definitely gets into it. She is a Queen at what she stated. Baby damage & possibly heavier wgt at one time, teeth need work; but she easily draws you in. Cognizant, aware, friendly and fresh. 29 yo; but her face looks younger.

    Easy setup. Friends (m&f) left as I approached. Safe area near Newark, room clean, tidy and smoke free. Amazing service, knew just what worked best along the way. No rush. A very nice woman who does try harder and sucks seed, I meant succeeds. I'll definitely repeat. Cityx, . 4875.

    Down scope!
    Queen aka Kayyy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bbbj queen.jpg‎  

  14. #354

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    I paid a visit, and arrived early and had a good observatory of the area. Several calls and txt unanswered. I saw a younger black / Hispanic leave room of the room number I was eventually sent. I did not think he was there for a paid visit. In any event I inquired and was given a story. True or not you wouldn't know.

    So we get down to business with a CBJ at my request, then get down to the mission. Well I have to tell you, a short session really sums it up. She had me pop in no time, too quick. Not her fault, mine.

    Usual Claymont location which many are hosting from. The room, cluttered but clean from what I can see although it was pretty dark. She was very friendly and outgoing. I would repeat and exercise the same level of caution. What you see in her posted pics is what you get.

    Early in the week I was at the same location (different room) for another provider, and I was scared off. I will write about this next.
    Gemma BBW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gemma.jpg‎  

  15. #353

    Kera

    Quote Originally Posted by CSerpnt  [View Original Post]
    NC Farmers Mkt area. Pics accurate though a change in hair color. Room lived in. Very sexy attire. Fresh, pleasant, ready, helpful, takes direction well. Bolt-ons that don't look or seem so at all. Simply wonderful!! BBBJ to covered Mish. Tight! (Or maybe I'm just sooo big.) Ended with cim swallow. Though no scents upon entering, she did ask to smoke later. Covers where needed, no backdoor, pain or rough stuff. She does enjoy herself and pleasing her partner.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...d-wet-14855749

    To Strange who provided info on recent posts so I could write this (hopefully) useful report - I thank you. To the mongers getting this (hopefully) useful info. Please thank Strange.

    Down scope!
    Thanks. What are her rates?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kera.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape