Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 808 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6232

    2 minutes is a long time!

    They dissappear in ten seconds sometimes. Leave you wondering if you saw a mirage!

    Or at least the good one do.

  2. #6231

    Danielle

    Anybody see this one? I saw her around 21 and National yesterday afternoon. Wasn't in the mood for a scoop, but she offered me a great rate. I asked her to walk down to Mineral and I'd scoop her there. She started walking that way so I went around the block. When I got there, she was nowhere to be found and she wasn't back on her corner either. I'm hoping someone else scooped her, but I was a little suspicious that she vanished in two minutes.

  3. #6230

    Saw Her

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Have been looking for Chandal for quite a while lately. My favorite. Gone. Any word on her. Haven't seen her in a while. So while looking saw Philly.

    Picked her up around the corner. Went to my spot and got the whole treatment. She was cold so we warmed up. Had some coffee. And she blew the doors off me. She didn't smell, but didn't go for the beaver, just tits. Extra. 2 and she did 15 min of rimming. Well worth it. She never came up for air stays down and did her job. Will do her again just for the rimming. I just showered. And she checked. Said if she smelled anything unusual, the job is off. Lucky me.
    I have been too busy to stroll lately but on my way home from a Christmas Day gathering on the southwest side I took G east to access I-43. Just before dusk I saw Shandell on 15th. Nice coat and winter hat covering her head but I'm sure it was her. We both did kind of a double -take but I had to get home. She was always good to me, hope that she is back in some capacity.

  4. #6229

    Deanna

    If any of you guys hook up with her let her know her phone works. Maybe she could turn it on.

  5. #6228

    Chandal / Philly

    Have been looking for Chandal for quite a while lately. My favorite. Gone. Any word on her. Haven't seen her in a while. So while looking saw Philly.

    Picked her up around the corner. Went to my spot and got the whole treatment. She was cold so we warmed up. Had some coffee. And she blew the doors off me. She didn't smell, but didn't go for the beaver, just tits. Extra. 2 and she did 15 min of rimming. Well worth it. She never came up for air stays down and did her job. Will do her again just for the rimming. I just showered. And she checked. Said if she smelled anything unusual, the job is off. Lucky me.

  6. #6227

    Candy. 27th & Layton

    Got a call from Candy the other day. What a lady, she needed some Christmas money and I was happy to help. I took her to the nearby notel.

    This was the best time with her as I did have the stamina for CCG and a great BBBJCIMWS this time! Before she would not do WS! She was clean and fresh for DATY. I did ask again for her permission to give out her number, but she does not want to get back into the business again. I can't even call her, she has my number blocked. I have to wait for her to contact me when she needs money. I am always ready to provide it!

  7. #6226
    =BobSacamano;4086776]Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is. She is a older woman who use to be a SW BUT NOW OUT OF HER HOUSE ON THE NW side of MILW. Very cost friendly and good at what she does.

  8. #6225

    Deanna

    Gosh I had luck this morning. Was on the ss and know where she stays and swung down the alley and low and behold there she was. Getting out of a car with a big bag of stuff. Called her name and she smiled and was excited to see me. Have not seen her since she went up north for a minute. Off we went. Chatted a bit and I have always trusted her in the past. Had a Hamilton sitting in the cup holder and ran in to the store to get ciggys and when can back it was still there. She is a great girl and makes she you get what you are looking for. Found a spot and she went to work. She did not stop until done. Great suction and very wet mouth. Had fip and that too was nice and wet and smelled fresh. She said she just left hotel and showered. So glad I connected. Her phone is off for those who have her # and she has a hurt ankle so not sure how much she will be out. She said she would call / text from another phone. We will see. I wish there were more like her out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20181202_144346.jpg‎  

  9. #6224

    Karen

    See post #6200. She is a semi-retired SW who sees guys referred from here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is.
    .

  10. #6223
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else has seen Karen on the northwest side of Milwaukee? If so how did it go?
    Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is.

  11. #6222

    Karen

    Just wondering if anyone else has seen Karen on the northwest side of Milwaukee? If so how did it go?

  12. #6221
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?
    That's definitely her. I asked if she had digits, but she said her phone was cut off. She said she could usually be found by the laundromat at 23 and Nat if I want to find her.

  13. #6220
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?
    I picked her up the other night for some all night fun. She really gets into her bbbjs. Oh yeah and I am back 😇.

    Been a few years but I am back. But big titty nikki is worth every cent. Treat her good and she will go to pound town on the fuck truck.

    Lipstickbj.

  14. #6219

    Big Titty Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I was out on G this afternoon between jobs and I saw Lotta walking around 15. I tried to pick her up, but G was crawling with Uncle LEO. We tried moving back to O, but there was a family moving. I sadly had to drive on.

    Went up to the McDonald's on Nat to get a drink and saw Nikki around 20.30 ish WSW. Giant chest. Scooped her up. She whipped out the girls for a LEO check. We found a quiet place. BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off again by the laundromat on 23 and and. I'd say she's about a 6 on the SW scale, but her tits can't be beat. Pick her up if you can.
    I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?

  15. #6218

    Lotta

    Thanks for posting the pic of her they all use too many different names. I picked her up this morning same area. CBJ was good has a good head game and always dressed sexy. Lotta said she has a room for a couple days didn't partake not on the best side of the city. Asked her for number she was happy to give it out. Imo she is the best on the streets looks and service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape