Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25189
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, I will be staying off Lancaster's, I believe that should be a good location for action. I was wondering if Amy Bear / Amanda still around?

    If anyone could help out with some contacts, prefer petite / spinner type, any race. I would hugely appreciate it. Miami stomping grounds has been decimated. Fuck that OT renovations.

    Thanks, monger safe.
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...key=1672300843

    Is this you in the video?

  2. #25188

    Miami monger visiting OBT Thursday they possible sat

    Hey brothers, I will be staying off Lancaster's, I believe that should be a good location for action. I was wondering if Amy Bear / Amanda still around?

    If anyone could help out with some contacts, prefer petite / spinner type, any race. I would hugely appreciate it. Miami stomping grounds has been decimated. Fuck that OT renovations.

    Thanks, monger safe.

  3. #25187

    Candace with a limp

    Found her yesterday on the # st. What a sweet doll. No rush great service full. Did not digits my mistake. She is WSW tight body like a 8 in my book very young may 24 or 25 I think CBJ with roaming.

  4. #25186

    That Sexy Biatch Mariah

    Picked her up a few weeks ago at WM. Said hello, how are you? And with an attitude she said, " look, you want your dick sucked and I want money " ! I said, " yeah I want my dick sucked " . And grabbing her pussy (she giggled) I said, " & I want to Fuck you " ! We fucked. Hard! I really get off fucking sexy biatches with an attitude. I would fuck that sexy biatch Mariah again.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mariah.jpg‎  

  5. #25185

    Maria

    Had plans this afternoon with another chic that didn't work out and since I was already in the area I did some hunting. A shit load of traffic around the mall area but I spotted Maria at her usual spot near the best buy. Its been a while since I last saw her but the poor thing messed up her neck yet again and says she's likely going back to the hospital, can't catch a break. Even with a messed up neck she can still suck dick with the best of them. Another outstanding job but soon she maybe out of commission for a while. Of course no digits.

    TMC.

  6. #25184

    Maybe she was stoned or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Caught Puerto Rican star chilling at the Sunoco near the old quad. She's been around a little while. I don't see many reviews for her but she is quite a reliable service provider. Definitely has the padding in the right places. Our dream included bbj dt BBFS. We usually get a good workout but I got off really quickly this time. Negatives none other than my shit camera. I have and will repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    Tried picking her up earlier in the week, she wanted the money up front and was okay being dropped off so that's what I did as I don't pay up front. Did you give her the money up front?
    No, I never had that problem with her. I always paid after our workouts.

  7. #25183

    Redhead dirty talking MILF Crystal

    Has a new number, contributing members can PM for digits.

    TMC.

  8. #25182

    ' PR ' Star

    About 5 yrs ago. BBBJ & BBCIP. Excellent.

    Missionary Man.

  9. #25181
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Caught Puerto Rican star chilling at the Sunoco near the old quad. She's been around a little while. I don't see many reviews for her but she is quite a reliable service provider. Definitely has the padding in the right places. Our dream included bbj dt BBFS. We usually get a good workout but I got off really quickly this time. Negatives none other than my shit camera. I have and will repeat.
    I like the extra weight on her haven't seen her in a few years. She was always a good time.

  10. #25180
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Caught Puerto Rican star chilling at the Sunoco near the old quad. She's been around a little while. I don't see many reviews for her but she is quite a reliable service provider. Definitely has the padding in the right places. Our dream included bbj dt BBFS. We usually get a good workout but I got off really quickly this time. Negatives none other than my shit camera. I have and will repeat.
    Tried picking her up earlier in the week, she wanted the money up front and was okay being dropped off so that's what I did as I don't pay up front. Did you give her the money up front?

  11. #25179

    Star

    Caught Puerto Rican star chilling at the Sunoco near the old quad. She's been around a little while. I don't see many reviews for her but she is quite a reliable service provider. Definitely has the padding in the right places. Our dream included bbj dt BBFS. We usually get a good workout but I got off really quickly this time. Negatives none other than my shit camera. I have and will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20181229_021115006.jpg‎   IMG_20181229_021140946.jpg‎  

  12. #25178

    Busy day

    Met up with 3 girls today.

    Karrey / Bunny: saw a red head at the bus stop, I didn't get a look her face but she looked solid. Wanted to pick her up and drove by but she was talking to a blonde and two guys and wasn't facing the road. I drove around and the blonde was in front me and I saw it was karrey who I hadn't seen in a while and she seemed to have a good attitude today so I decided to go with it. She let me know the red head was Mariah. So I dodged a bullet there. Karrey gave mediocre head until she got on top and we fucked. Reliable but I just don't enjoy it with her. I'll pass unless I'm desperate.

    Jessica. East Orlando: I posted this in the east Orlando section already but idgaf it was part of my day. I was looking for another girl kayla who wasn't interested in hanging out so I kept driving and met Jessica who I've seen before. Opted for just head and did a good job. Uses her hand a lot but it works. She starts making complaining sounds periodically if she feels like your taking a while. Oh well I don't pay until I cum and lucky for her she got me off.

    Crystal: Was still horny so hit the trail. Nashville looked dead outside some black girls and this Puerto Rican girl with gray sweat pants who's never interested in hanging out. By the Florida mall saw a girl I haven't seen walking before. Pulled up next to her and her face was not to my taking not candy damage just not appealing LOL. Figured I could just get head. Told her to get undressed so I could feel around and she actually had a solid body. She gave great head and her body was good so I said let's fuck, we got to the back seat and we started missionary. I'd repeat if I saw her again but she said she's trying to get money to get out of town.

  13. #25177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Salina

    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    Hit up the living legend SALINA this morning, told her I had a major headache. Made the afternoon appointment for a dosage. Picked her up and off to safe location to get relief. The regulars know just as I do she's never in a rush, talkative at first but she calms down once she gets your Ballpark Frank in her mouth. A certified pro head doctor with cim finish everytime. Did I mention every last drop?

    Digits for contributing members of course. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

    WavyZay.
    Salina's not much of a looker, but she makes up for it in enthusiasm. She's a great back-up if no one else is around.

  14. #25176

    Last one for the year

    Hit up the living legend SALINA this morning, told her I had a major headache. Made the afternoon appointment for a dosage. Picked her up and off to safe location to get relief. The regulars know just as I do she's never in a rush, talkative at first but she calms down once she gets your Ballpark Frank in her mouth. A certified pro head doctor with cim finish everytime. Did I mention every last drop?

    Digits for contributing members of course. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

    WavyZay.

  15. #25175

    International Drive

    Was in the Idrive area last few days and looking for some higher quality action but without paying high prices. Hard to drive and keep the eyes out with all the added tourists in for the holidays driving around lost or pulling out in front of you. Even more difficult sometimes deciding workers from tourists and deciding if they are worth making a loop for a second look. Checked out the old Wet and Wild area and through the hotel zone. Did finally spot one but $100 just to get in the car was not for me. To much drama and trouble for me roaming in this area. Maybe better late night with less traffic and more choices.

    Be safe guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape