Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 12112
-
01-02-19 15:55 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 1462 minutes is a long time!
They dissappear in ten seconds sometimes. Leave you wondering if you saw a mirage!
Or at least the good one do.
-
01-02-19 12:17 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 435Danielle
Anybody see this one? I saw her around 21 and National yesterday afternoon. Wasn't in the mood for a scoop, but she offered me a great rate. I asked her to walk down to Mineral and I'd scoop her there. She started walking that way so I went around the block. When I got there, she was nowhere to be found and she wasn't back on her corner either. I'm hoping someone else scooped her, but I was a little suspicious that she vanished in two minutes.
-
01-01-19 18:40 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw Her
I have been too busy to stroll lately but on my way home from a Christmas Day gathering on the southwest side I took G east to access I-43. Just before dusk I saw Shandell on 15th. Nice coat and winter hat covering her head but I'm sure it was her. We both did kind of a double -take but I had to get home. She was always good to me, hope that she is back in some capacity.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 17:32 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 203Deanna
If any of you guys hook up with her let her know her phone works. Maybe she could turn it on.
-
01-01-19 16:05 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 515Chandal / Philly
Have been looking for Chandal for quite a while lately. My favorite. Gone. Any word on her. Haven't seen her in a while. So while looking saw Philly.
Picked her up around the corner. Went to my spot and got the whole treatment. She was cold so we warmed up. Had some coffee. And she blew the doors off me. She didn't smell, but didn't go for the beaver, just tits. Extra. 2 and she did 15 min of rimming. Well worth it. She never came up for air stays down and did her job. Will do her again just for the rimming. I just showered. And she checked. Said if she smelled anything unusual, the job is off. Lucky me.
-
12-31-18 20:48 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 174Candy. 27th & Layton
Got a call from Candy the other day. What a lady, she needed some Christmas money and I was happy to help. I took her to the nearby notel.
This was the best time with her as I did have the stamina for CCG and a great BBBJCIMWS this time! Before she would not do WS! She was clean and fresh for DATY. I did ask again for her permission to give out her number, but she does not want to get back into the business again. I can't even call her, she has my number blocked. I have to wait for her to contact me when she needs money. I am always ready to provide it!
-
12-31-18 19:54 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 246=BobSacamano;4086776]Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is. She is a older woman who use to be a SW BUT NOW OUT OF HER HOUSE ON THE NW side of MILW. Very cost friendly and good at what she does.
-
12-31-18 17:01 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 154Deanna
Gosh I had luck this morning. Was on the ss and know where she stays and swung down the alley and low and behold there she was. Getting out of a car with a big bag of stuff. Called her name and she smiled and was excited to see me. Have not seen her since she went up north for a minute. Off we went. Chatted a bit and I have always trusted her in the past. Had a Hamilton sitting in the cup holder and ran in to the store to get ciggys and when can back it was still there. She is a great girl and makes she you get what you are looking for. Found a spot and she went to work. She did not stop until done. Great suction and very wet mouth. Had fip and that too was nice and wet and smelled fresh. She said she just left hotel and showered. So glad I connected. Her phone is off for those who have her # and she has a hurt ankle so not sure how much she will be out. She said she would call / text from another phone. We will see. I wish there were more like her out there!
-
12-31-18 15:42 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 763Karen
See post #6200. She is a semi-retired SW who sees guys referred from here.
.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 11:57 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 435Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 08:40 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 246Karen
Just wondering if anyone else has seen Karen on the northwest side of Milwaukee? If so how did it go?
-
12-31-18 07:12 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 435That's definitely her. I asked if she had digits, but she said her phone was cut off. She said she could usually be found by the laundromat at 23 and Nat if I want to find her.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 00:40 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 76I picked her up the other night for some all night fun. She really gets into her bbbjs. Oh yeah and I am back 😇.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
Been a few years but I am back. But big titty nikki is worth every cent. Treat her good and she will go to pound town on the fuck truck.
Lipstickbj.
-
12-30-18 22:46 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 402Big Titty Nikki
I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 20:24 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 130Lotta
Thanks for posting the pic of her they all use too many different names. I picked her up this morning same area. CBJ was good has a good head game and always dressed sexy. Lotta said she has a room for a couple days didn't partake not on the best side of the city. Asked her for number she was happy to give it out. Imo she is the best on the streets looks and service.










Reply With Quote




