Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25204

    Victoria

    While looking for another girl I ran to Victoria who I always wanted to date when I use to be her taxi driver. I'm very glad I ran into her she definitely lived to her good reviews. She get a wet and sloppy BBBJ for a good amount of time unlike some girls. Then she rode me hard cg until she couldn't anymore than I switch to k9. Pounded her real good and she took it like a champ until I release on her back. Definitely will like to see her again but unfortunately no digits for now but she can be found walking from arrow to Oakridge.

  2. #25203

    Turned off by Tracy

    Was 80 degrees today and I only saw one girl out near the gas station in front of the Walmart. I parked at a pump and stared until she came over. A brown haired WSW didn't look as good when she got closer but still do able. Problem was the smell. I asked what her name was and she said Tracy. I asked for a number which she didn't have and told her I was busy now but will be around. Truth is I just couldn't with that smell and no one else out I headed home.

  3. #25202

    Good list

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    First off, thanks to those who helped with digits and advice this year.

    My Top girls of the year:

    1. Lauren, with a bullet.

    2. Kaylee, unreal ass on such a petite frame.

    3. Bella Saint, amazing head game.

    4. Dirty talking Crystal, she is really, really good.

    5. Hazel, sneaky good, and most people forget about her.

    6. Tiffany, recently out of retirement, can take a face pounding and never come up for air.

    7. Jess from Ocoee, supposedly retired now, and fun fact, she is Skyee's step-sister.

    8. Salina, what more can be said?

    9. Sophia from Lockhart, no idea where so is now, wish I did.

    10. Mary from Lockhart, no idea where she is either, but another sneaky good one with great BBBJ skills.

    Saw others, but no one who set my hair on fire. Better 2019.
    I've met Lauren, Crystal, Hazel, Tiffany, and Salina and all are great. Kaylee is on my bucket list and even though I live near Lockhart I still haven't run into Sophia. Anna is usually the only one out there, either her or its dead. If she's as good a performer as she looks I'm expecting a lasting memory.

    TMC.

  4. #25201

    Year end

    First off, thanks to those who helped with digits and advice this year.

    My Top girls of the year:

    1. Lauren, with a bullet.

    2. Kaylee, unreal ass on such a petite frame.

    3. Bella Saint, amazing head game.

    4. Dirty talking Crystal, she is really, really good.

    5. Hazel, sneaky good, and most people forget about her.

    6. Tiffany, recently out of retirement, can take a face pounding and never come up for air.

    7. Jess from Ocoee, supposedly retired now, and fun fact, she is Skyee's step-sister.

    8. Salina, what more can be said?

    9. Sophia from Lockhart, no idea where so is now, wish I did.

    10. Mary from Lockhart, no idea where she is either, but another sneaky good one with great BBBJ skills.

    Saw others, but no one who set my hair on fire. Better 2019.

  5. #25200

    Sharon.

    Out for a stroll the other early am and not much out. Finally ran into Sharon near the mall area. Skinny blonde with okay looking face. Skills are lacking and teeth hurt is all I can say. Definitely would not repeat. Short time later, headed back up to Consulate and found Tink who made up for the bad teeth job.

    Anyone have Heritage Nicole's new digits if she got a new phone? If so, please pass along.

  6. #25199

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Calizum?(sp) I think.
    Yeah that's his video, the originator.

  7. #25198

    That dude is from Pompano

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    No I've never posted any vids before.
    Calizum?(sp) I think.

  8. #25197

    Crystal.

    Met up her last night as I finally had a chance to explore the trail for the first time in like a year and my first trip back was a success. Shout out to TMC for hooking me up with the digits. Crystal is MILF that has a pretty decent face and a nice body. Communication is not a problem with her she responds quickly which I like. I picked her up and off we went to the the spot she didn't for donations up front which is a plus. And when we finally got to it she gave me one of the best BBBJ I've had and she allowed FIV and plenty of roaming. She didn't rush and she went at it for a good while until I unloaded in her mouth. She spit but that's no problem for me. I paid her and went to drop her off. Can't wait to come back to the trail soon as in my area it seems walkers are pretty much non existent. Also thanks to the person who made that post of the general mongering area might have to do some loops around there if I have time next time.

  9. #25196

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    That girl had a body that was nearly perfect and she was a pretty good cocksucker too, I wish she was still around. I never had any of the hygeine issues others reported. She told me she started streetwalking in Hollywood when she was 15 at the request of her parents. That's pretty fucked up if true.
    Hollywood is where I met her. I wouldn't doubt the story she told you Is true. The last time I saw her in Orlando, she looked bad, too bad the substance hard life taking toll. She is pretty and a hot body and all around nice person. I hope she is doing well.

  10. #25195
    Quote Originally Posted by GSmasher  [View Original Post]
    I hears The saint was out of jail. Checked the county inmate website and her pic was gone so I went to the fl state correction website and it said that she was on community supervision still haven't seen her out on the streets though. Think she been hiding out hope she doesn't get in and e more teouble, probably be gone for a long time if so. But if anyone sees her let me know.
    She's out. Been texting back and forth to meet up. I have digits.

  11. #25194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Amy / Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, I will be staying off Lancaster's, I believe that should be a good location for action. I was wondering if Amy Bear / Amanda still around?

    If anyone could help out with some contacts, prefer petite / spinner type, any race. I would hugely appreciate it. Miami stomping grounds has been decimated. Fuck that OT renovations.

    Thanks, monger safe.
    I haven't seen her for a long time. Probably around a year. She use to be on BP working out of a trailer without any running water. She really knew how to suck a dick. She eventually became a SW living in the New Star area. Started going down hill quick and then she was gone. Never seening her again. I definitely missed my time with her. Nice PH video and that is not me either.

  12. #25193

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    No I've never posted any vids before.
    That girl had a body that was nearly perfect and she was a pretty good cocksucker too, I wish she was still around. I never had any of the hygeine issues others reported. She told me she started streetwalking in Hollywood when she was 15 at the request of her parents. That's pretty fucked up if true.

  13. #25192

    Amy bear

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    No I've never posted any vids before.

  14. #25191

    Smoking hot

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up a few weeks ago at WM. Said hello, how are you? And with an attitude she said, " look, you want your dick sucked and I want money " ! I said, " yeah I want my dick sucked " . And grabbing her pussy (she giggled) I said, " & I want to Fuck you " ! We fucked. Hard! I really get off fucking sexy biatches with an attitude. I would fuck that sexy biatch Mariah again.

    Missionary Man.
    Love her look but if a girl looking that good tells me that directly about wanting cash for sex acts I'm driving off. But the temptation would be so strong LOL.

    DC.

  15. #25190

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up a few weeks ago at WM. Said hello, how are you? And with an attitude she said, " look, you want your dick sucked and I want money " ! I said, " yeah I want my dick sucked " . And grabbing her pussy (she giggled) I said, " & I want to Fuck you " ! We fucked. Hard! I really get off fucking sexy biatches with an attitude. I would fuck that sexy biatch Mariah again.

    Missionary Man.
    Damn bro.

    I want to fuck that beatch until next year. I trust you got digits 🤑.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape