Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 12089
-
12-31-18 15:42 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 763Karen
See post #6200. She is a semi-retired SW who sees guys referred from here.
.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 11:57 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 435Do you have a link or anything? I have no idea who this is.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 08:40 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 246Karen
Just wondering if anyone else has seen Karen on the northwest side of Milwaukee? If so how did it go?
-
12-31-18 07:12 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 435That's definitely her. I asked if she had digits, but she said her phone was cut off. She said she could usually be found by the laundromat at 23 and Nat if I want to find her.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 00:40 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 76I picked her up the other night for some all night fun. She really gets into her bbbjs. Oh yeah and I am back 😇.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
Been a few years but I am back. But big titty nikki is worth every cent. Treat her good and she will go to pound town on the fuck truck.
Lipstickbj.
-
12-30-18 22:46 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 402Big Titty Nikki
I've only seen her when she's drunk and she really gets into it with the BBBJCIM. Kind of a thicker gal with almost a valley girl type accent right? Does she happen to have reliable digits yet?
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 20:24 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 129Lotta
Thanks for posting the pic of her they all use too many different names. I picked her up this morning same area. CBJ was good has a good head game and always dressed sexy. Lotta said she has a room for a couple days didn't partake not on the best side of the city. Asked her for number she was happy to give it out. Imo she is the best on the streets looks and service.
-
12-30-18 17:24 #6217Senior Member

Posts: 435Nikki
I was out on G this afternoon between jobs and I saw Lotta walking around 15. I tried to pick her up, but G was crawling with Uncle LEO. We tried moving back to O, but there was a family moving. I sadly had to drive on.
Went up to the McDonald's on Nat to get a drink and saw Nikki around 20.30 ish WSW. Giant chest. Scooped her up. She whipped out the girls for a LEO check. We found a quiet place. BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off again by the laundromat on 23 and and. I'd say she's about a 6 on the SW scale, but her tits can't be beat. Pick her up if you can.
-
12-29-18 13:47 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 129Lotta
I agree picked her up a month ago different name. Red dress brown boots very cute and friendly. Great service at a fair price. No drama at all. Try to scoop her a couple of days ago but not fast enough. She doesn't have to walk far before being picked up.
-
12-29-18 12:00 #6215Senior Member

Posts: 817Lotta.
Most likely as she likes to dress up and maybe the weather will change this but when I picked her up a few months back she had a tight dress and no panties and she had no qualms hiking it up and letting me rub her sweet pussy for a cop check.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 10:35 #6214Senior Member

Posts: 159Tier one
Picked her up about a week ago, definitely one of the better ones to walk the stroll. Looks, attitude, knows how to please with a fair price and she always wearing something eye catching and cute. She could teach these other girls a thing or two.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 09:32 #6213Senior Member

Posts: 290Does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 07:46 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 435This is definitely the red dress girl I tried to scoop the other day. I need to pick her up.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 01:46 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 817Lotta.
The Best in Milwaukee and beyond.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 23:10 #6210Senior Member

Posts: 140Lady Elaine Fairchilde
I could not upload a pic of her. She is the puppet with a nose that reminds me of a penis.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





