Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,351 to 28,365 of 31133
-
12-30-18 16:58 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 288Thanks. Yeah, I texted with her early this morning, told her I was really disappointed that she put me in that situation. She apologized and said she left him and my next visit would be free. But I'm not interested in having my life threatened by some punk-wannabe-pimp! She told me that someone from here had been seeing her on my recommendation, so whoever that is, I want to apologize and withdraw that recommendation.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 16:33 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 618Hilltop
If you're looking to catch a couple the best times are weds evening and Sunday afternoons which are couples days when couples get in free or reduced. I always bring my own pussy BYOP.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
Most times you won't catch couples. I've seen as many as 3 other couples in there at one time. Price for a single guy is $15. Couples may just watch in the main theater and possibly show off, or get a private room and do guys in a private room. In the big theater there's a section in the back of the room where a lot goes on, saw a couple once where the lady was vocal about wanting to give BJs and she took on every guy that wanted it. Also one time my female companion and me had a private room and another couple asked to come in. Both girls messed with each other and there ended up being a few single guys in there as well. Tge other girl was so tight somebody went and bought lube and several of the guys still couldn't get into her. They also have a couples only room and especially on sundays when other couples are in there it's anything goes. If couples aren't in there it's just a bunch of guys. Theatre 1 shows gay movies. An interesting place but your chances with a couple are limited.
-
12-30-18 14:08 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 351Ashley
The address listed is Nice Spa.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 13:48 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 1150Ashley
Is anyone familiar with this hottie offering massages in Hickory and Charlotte? If I'm not mistaken, she's been reviewed here before but not 100% positive.
https://hickory.skipthegames.com/mas...e/746100192226
-
12-30-18 12:46 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 273Night or day
Mr G,
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
What time frame would you recommend going to the Hilltop day or night? Or does it really matter?
-
12-30-18 12:07 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 61Recent dream
Guys had a dream the other day about Hailee was a great dream. I arrived got room information and went up, yep she is a spinner. She has a butt to die for though. Would see her again feel free to PM for details.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/890073792495
-
12-30-18 05:46 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 70Wow
Wow! Glad you are okay. Thats a shame she has been pretty good have seen her lots of times.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 00:50 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 288Lola Lopez
If you're a regular of Lola's, see Rip Off Reports. Goddamn shame.
-
12-30-18 00:03 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 252Kat
[Deleted by Admin]
If you got something to say about the chick just say it. Reviewing reviews, regardless of the number of times you say you're not trying to start shit, will start no end of shit.
A2
-
12-29-18 23:27 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 44Mary Jane Gastonia
I've seen MJ a few times. Old hotel in Gastonia and she lives in the room. Has everything she owns there. You really don't want to go there at night. I visited during the day and the first visit I caught her on a good day and she was nice and was open to about anything. Gave great BBBJ And all positions. The second time she was messed up so paid for a BBBJ and left. The third time she was really fucked up so I left. Catch her at the right time and she is really sweet. I think Q. V. Was. 6 30/100. I guess you get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 22:07 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 273Cool
Thanks there Mr G.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 20:14 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 719Mary Jane
She's got the saddest backstory ever, which says a lot when you talk to more than a few of these women. She's over 40 but looks maybe 30. BBFS, Greek, atm, whatever you want. But lives in a housing project that happens to be a weekly hotel a block from the gastown jail. If she had an apartment in south Charlotte and no demons she could make a killing.
Originally Posted by Dott9876
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 13:48 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 61Intel
I saw her a few times she us crazy in a good way. Not a full 10 but a solid 7 or so. Had on porn when I came in great dream have not seen her in a while but would like to.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 13:45 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 7336UGGGG that is horrible. No way Junior would be interested in that.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 11:24 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 1095Does she offer Greek lessons or any butt play?
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




