LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 686 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #658

    Abigail w Irish. More info

    Google search had led me to cityxguide but ad has disappeared. I thought Irish to be MIA lately.

  2. #657

    Abigail w Irish

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.
    I know Irish but am unfamiliar with Abigail. What's your take on her?

  3. #656

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.
    Got a link to the ad? What was the donation?

  4. #655

    Lucky Irish and Abigail

    Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.

  5. #654

    Suite D

    Saw her in a fantasy about a month ago. It was ok. She was nice, neighborhood was ok, we went to the attic which was full but enough room. BJ was lackluster, CFS was quick, she is really skinny and couldn't take much. I would not repeat that dream. But ok in a pinch.

  6. #653

  7. #652

    Bailey and Danielle.

    I had a chance to meet up with these two this weekend. Wow!

    This was my third time with Bailey so I am very comfortable with her Danielle is an easy girl to get along with, who has a great smile and body. The two of them are really into each other. So if you just want a show that is probably worth the price of admission. However, both will want to make sure you are happy also. Don't be shy and don't be a jerk and you will have a great time. I am at a point with Bailey we know what each other likes. Danielle has a couple more rules than Bailey but nothing more than safety. The advertise on STG you can find them there. Not the best at returning texts or calls but they will get back with you. I have been there at night and during the day with not problems. You may see another guy when you show up. But he always leaves. Both claim to be independent and the one I saw does not pose a threat of any kind.

    As always YMMV, but be nice and you more that likely to have a great time. More of a pse than GFE if anyone is curious.

  8. #651

    Yep

    That is her ad. She's since changed it up. I'm just saying that's quite a pricey BJ. Papa Be.

  9. #650

    Brooke

    Yes those are hers.

  10. #649

    Are these ads her

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I hit this chick up and everything about her ad is misleading. She calls herself the head doc but says it's covered and you also get your choice of a dance or massage for $ for ss $. 25 for hh and $$ for hour. But in the services it says cim. Nothing else is available from what I understand. She seemed a bit upset when I basically laughed at her. But hey if that's what some of you like then cool. I would rather go to a strip club or a massage place or I could just handle my little guy myself for free. Also there is no duo. Sorry guys link is not working. Get on stg and search real head doc. Papa Be
    Brooke.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/brooke-keke/10484614 or this https://cityxguide.com/escorts/brook...27031-15112508 or this https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooke-escort-flint-392894#erotic might be her or them or whatever.

  11. #648

    Brooke

    I hit this chick up and everything about her ad is misleading. She calls herself the head doc but says it's covered and you also get your choice of a dance or massage for $ for ss $. 25 for hh and $$ for hour. But in the services it says cim. Nothing else is available from what I understand. She seemed a bit upset when I basically laughed at her. But hey if that's what some of you like then cool. I would rather go to a strip club or a massage place or I could just handle my little guy myself for free. Also there is no duo. Sorry guys link is not working. Get on stg and search real head doc. Papa Be

  12. #647

    Ali

    Has anyone been with the hot blonde in Fenton named Ali recently? I haven't heard anything in about a year or two. I wonder if she's still in the game.

  13. #646

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before on ones I like in the Flint area. If you are looking for a safe place, Stacy Renee (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190) is the first I would mention. Incall 20 minutes south of Flint so safety is no problem. 220 hour was the donation last I checked.
    I can verify Stacey will screw your brains out and her BBBJ is so good I had to stop her and flip her over before I exploded in her mouth LOL She is a bit of a chatty girl prolly from whatever she's wired on but for sure she is a good lay.

  14. #645

    Flint Area

    I've posted before on ones I like in the Flint area. If you are looking for a safe place, Stacy Renee (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190) is the first I would mention. Incall 20 minutes south of Flint so safety is no problem. 220 hour was the donation last I checked.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.

  15. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezapata  [View Original Post]
    Has special rates for seniors. It's clean and fairly private.
    Thank you. This helps. Do they have hourly rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape