Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 18218
-
01-02-19 12:14 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 73Kandi UTR
Had a second dream with Kandi as after the first had to repeat!
Followed up via text and set up time early in the day that suited us both, damn shame could not stay longer due to work.
Arrived on time and Kandi was ready and waiting, met with DFK and felt her lovely tits busting out of her top, helped her undress a little and the moved to finger play which Kandi loves yet the bed cover may not LOL. Very sensual as passionate lady she is and you certainly know when you hit the right spot. Moved to BBBJ which was amazing as last time and some Russian the back to BBBJ before the hat came on. More O's and finished deep with those fantastic breasts bouncing around.
Same $ as stated in last dream and will certainly be back.
If you have not paid Kandi a visit do so, she knows how to please have fun, communicate and enjoys it. If you don't then more for us who do LOL.
-
12-31-18 12:03 #4522Banned Member

Posts: 66Your visits are appreciated
We are very fortunate to have repeat clients like you 4 times in 9 days with 3 different personal trainers together & solo. This is the customer satisfaction we strive for, drama free a1 service Everytime! Thank you for appreciating the fact our ladies take pride and their appearance, after all our body is the product!
Originally Posted by ShatterMachine
[View Original Post]
A special thank you to all the gentlemen thru the last 6 years that have stopped by. You guys are the real MVP. You have made this a very lucrative business venture allowing connectionS and memories!
Xoxo.
-
12-31-18 02:16 #4521Forum Advertiser

Posts: 17Thank you ❤65039;
Thank you amazing men for the awesome reviews! Even though I know there is a chance that not every dream will be as great as the next, considering the different personalities coming together and other factors coming into play, I for the most part have been very lucky with the guys I have met on the forum so far! Just wanted to stop by and express my appreciation. Stay horny xoxo.
-
12-30-18 13:49 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 206Friends
Hmmm. Was waiting on Lauren the other day outside of the new room, and made eye contact with a very do-able girl with black hair who was clearly in the same industry as the rest of us. There was another girl pretending to adjust her clothes in the car, that one was slightly heavy-set and I don't think Tinkerbell is though I've never seen her in person I'm just recollecting from pics.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 13:32 #4519Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40THANK YOU LOVE! Same here, it was a PLEASURE! Looking forward to see you again!
Originally Posted by Tiberious1491
[View Original Post]
Kissssessss!!
-
12-30-18 12:54 #4518

Posts: 73Utr sensual Stella
Caught up with this saucey Latina this morning. A well-known lady was allowing her to use her in call. This is the second time I've seen her this week while she is around first was a double with paige and then today solo. Sexual lady tight body soft skin. You can tell she takes the time out of her day to take care of herself. My preference is a lady then you can tell works out and is worried about maintaining her figure. Cg & rcg are out of this world with her. Her petite frame is perfect for it but that round ass jiggling view makes me blow every time rcg. She's only around for a limited time.
-
12-30-18 11:08 #4517Regular Member

Posts: 3Tare Michelle 2 l and Michele 1 l
I have been hearing a lot about these 3 beauties and was hoping for some contact info it would be highly appreciated.
-
12-30-18 00:57 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 157Tara
Previous reports are spot on. Had a wonderful time with her. She is beautiful inside and out. She is a perfect ten for sure.
Tim.
-
12-29-18 20:14 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 464Nice girl
Great big naturals and outstanding head game. Go back a few pages and you'll see some posts from her and you can send a pm directly to her.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 18:21 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 48Tara
Hearing a lot of great things.
Hoping someone will share his contact with me?
Please and thank you.
-
12-29-18 13:02 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 37I Second that
I had a dream I met her too. In my dream, she was a very nice person and easy to get along with. If you have an opportunity to dream about her I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Jdfewf
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 11:02 #4512Banned Member

Posts: 242Nice
Wish more girls would do this, instead most just trash each other. Alex is the only girl that has hooked me up with other girls. I was with Lauren earlier this week and on top of chill attitude she has an amazing ass for such a petite girl.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
12-29-18 00:21 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 155Carmen Latina UTR
Saw Orlo's Utr. Communication and set up was easy. She was nice and trying to be accommodating to the best of her abilites. At the end of the day, physically she's just not my cup of tea and the attraction wasn't there for me.
-
12-28-18 19:46 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 599Tara
I saw this post and eealized how negligent I've been. I got caught up in the holiday fever and did not post anything about my dream with Tara. She does have a job so we have to work around her schedule. She does drive to me so that is a plus. She is attractive so that is a plus. She is young (28) so that is a plus. She has big natural boobs which is another plus. She has a great attitude. On top of all that, she gives a tremendous BBBJ and is a great fuck. I cannot think of any negatives with Tara. Maybe I didn't report on this dream earlier because I wanted to keep her as my own private toy. However, now that Christmas is over, I think all of the SM in this great forum should have the opportunity to spend some quality time with Tara.
Originally Posted by Mac1961
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 15:23 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 489Tara
So no Summer, But their is Tara who I saw last night at the Geneva. I just have to say that all the reports about her are spot on. Has huge "fun playing" naturals and is A rated for BBBJCIM. She is young, in her 20's and learning about pleasing me very quickly. She is a definite repeat for me!












Reply With Quote





