Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 915 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 18214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get the Carmen harmony PM in the middle of the night? Claiming she had a surprise and had met previous?

    Just wondering. Seems fishy man.

    Use the big head.
    Haven't received that particular one yet, but have received others like it. Thanks for the warning, these are usually TGTBT.

  2. #4503

    Semi UTR Sensual Stella & Paige Duo

    Got a text from Paige, her semi UTR Stella was in town thru Jan 1st and they were offering duos. I had seen them together previous while in town on business about 8 months ago. Stella is a latina firecracker, tight body and a banging booty. They work together well, getting into each other as much if not more than me. The ultimate turn on to watch 2 chicks all over each other. In 90 minutes I popped twice. Once from Paiges oral and the other from Stella CG. These 2 drip of sex and gave me another life changing experience.

    Do not hesitate if inetersted Stella will be gone as quick as she reappeared.

    Don't get stella confused with selena. They are both Paige's saucey latina utr friends but stella availability is limited to only a few days.

  3. #4502

    Weird 2 am Private Message.

    Anyone else get the Carmen harmony PM in the middle of the night? Claiming she had a surprise and had met previous?

    Just wondering. Seems fishy man.

    Use the big head.

  4. #4501
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17

    Tara incall

    Hey guys I have access to an incall tonight and the next few days. I heard that it's not the best place in town but I'm not sure I have not been there yet. Recent active senior members and people I have met before text me or send me a message for details.

    Xoxo Tara.

  5. #4500

    Also to other ancient SM

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishFan  [View Original Post]
    Hello All-.

    Visiting at the end of the month and looking for something UTR. Staying at a Resort for a few days and then back to the Icy Midwest. Looking for younger petite but open to all kinds of Quality!!

    PM's are cheerfully accepted.

    Thanks.
    You have no good reviews or any valuable information that you have shared on the forum, on the internet your sm status is ancient and irrelevant unless you contribute something useful consistently. I woulda suggest contacting the providers on the sister site.

  6. #4499

    Senior Visiting

    Hello All-.

    Visiting at the end of the month and looking for something UTR. Staying at a Resort for a few days and then back to the Icy Midwest. Looking for younger petite but open to all kinds of Quality!!

    PM's are cheerfully accepted.

    Thanks.

  7. #4498

    Tara from orange city

    I had the opportunity to meet this gem recently, contact was simple and number was passed on from another sm(CrLuverGuy) and has a account on the site (Tara3456) She has been reviewed in the past and I am probably just reinstating what has been posted here. She came over to my place in the afternoon as her work was slow; guess I got lucky. I had a good time and wore her out enough that she took a quick nap as i watched a episode of bodyguard ( its a good show on netflix). Also on the side note she knows a thing or two about using those DD.

    GFE.

    Not a clock watcher.

    Can keep a conversation.

    Excellant oral skill.

    The girl next door type.

    Will repeat 👍.

    Ladies like her are far and few between, lets treat her right and have fun at the same time. Also message her through the site.

  8. #4497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Latina UTR

    Gentleman, I am not Carmens pimp or handler nor do I have time to be answering all types of questions about her. I gave you her digits. Do your due diligence and contact her, ask her for pictures, rate, and info.

    Play safe.

    Orlo69.

  9. #4496

    Your visit is appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Paige she hooked me up with. Selena Latina UTR OMG what an amazing experience. Sweet, sexy, sensual, LFK DFKI, DATY, I really had a great time. If you want info you know who to contact.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    As always we pride ourselves on client satisfaction! Thank you!

  10. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I just need to see this latina MILF one more time before I went back to work. I had texted Carmen earlier in the day but she told me she wasn't at her incall till later on this afternoon. She texted me later in the afternoon that she was at her incall nice safe area. I got there she opened the door and received me with a hug and nice kiss. We chatted a bit and then the fun started. Lfk, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, Mish, RCG, k9. 69, well it went on and on causing O's and Ah's from both of us Carmen is very sexual and really enjoys every moment. If you haven't see her do so!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    It's always a pleasure seeing you, but more of a pleasure pleasing you, babe!

  11. #4494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Latina UTR

    I just need to see this latina MILF one more time before I went back to work. I had texted Carmen earlier in the day but she told me she wasn't at her incall till later on this afternoon. She texted me later in the afternoon that she was at her incall nice safe area. I got there she opened the door and received me with a hug and nice kiss. We chatted a bit and then the fun started. Lfk, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, Mish, RCG, k9. 69, well it went on and on causing O's and Ah's from both of us Carmen is very sexual and really enjoys every moment. If you haven't see her do so!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #4493

    Kandi UTR

    Thanks to some more senior members I got to visit Kandi UTR.

    Communication was excellent and Kandi was proactive to advise of availability and after a few hiccups due to the festive season we made a time.

    Texted location and arrived on time. Kandi opened the door and boom lovely figure, smiles and nice boobs welcomed me in with a hug and kiss. Was an early morning appointment so cold out but Kandi warmed me up in no time. DFK, fondelling and then made her squirt multiple times with DATY and digit relief. Excellent BBBJ with attention on the boys got me ready for the grand finale not until we repeated those steps and had to plant my face in those nice tits.

    Kandi is really flexible and finished with missionary after the cover went on for some more squirts and eventually finished in the hat.

    $. 0 for 30 mins was well worth it as was never rushed and Kandi seems to enjoy it as much as I did as sheets were soaked.

    Will definitely repeat and recommend if you have not done so.

  13. #4492

    Your visit is appreciated & valued!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a previous review on utr Selena I reached out to Paige in hopes of scheduling. She let me know that they were offering doubles. Who am I to turn down an offer from two beautiful ladies?

    I won't go into too much detail. Both of their oral skills are some of the best I've ever had. There was a whole lot of titties bouncing in the bed.

    Enjoyed the view of changing from Selena and k9 from Paige. Lots of girl on girl action. I opted for the 45-minute option. And for that 45 minutes I felt like the king of the world. Not sure how long Selena will be in town but I suggest that you guys check her out with or without Paige. They have an ad up now.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...2588&cityid=98
    Glad we could accommodate you so wonderfully!

    We look forward to the next visit!

  14. #4491

    Tara. Excellent GFE Highly recommend

    Met her Monday at Geneva for a hhr date!! Wonderful girl, awesome head game she really loves it! Will repeat. $ for hhr

    -FO.

  15. #4490

    Crystal update

    Hey guys been bouncing around out of town and wanted to follow up about my last meet up with Crystal UtR. Second time meeting up with her and as usual great conversationalist but I wanted to address something brought up by others recently. While everything went great and her oral skills are good BBBJ, when we covered up and went through several positions, she did bring up not to finish inside. This was with cover as I wouldn't ever go without and it was just a bit off putting tomfind thiamine out right before the finish. I can see others haven't had this request come up but just wanted to add my two cents. Stay safe and keep on sharing! We all appreciate the assists!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape