Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9251

    She's alright

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lynn? She posts regularly which usually means they don't have many repeat customers.
    I've seen her a couple of times. She's nice and professional. I like them younger and wilder but she's alright.

  2. #9250
    Quote Originally Posted by Pevaz  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Hannah about 2 weeks ago. Fourth time I've seen her. FS with everything covered, and very vanilla but she is very personable and very reliable. Usually at a nice hotel out on midlo.

    Note that she uses phone validator and won't really respond to voip numbers like Google voice, etc.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-0270/1/419845
    I saw her once over the summer as well. Very nice and polite. Warm and personable even. I just didn't spark with her enough to repeat even though she was a great provider.

  3. #9249
    Quote Originally Posted by TempoGuy  [View Original Post]
    If that's the Lynn you're talking about, IMO she's a hall of famer based on longevity, professionalism and solid, reliable all-around value. She posts a lot to keep a large pool of prospects. She's a very subtle screener, and can be choosy. I don't blame her.

    Personally, I'm a fan. Others may feel differently.
    Oh ok cool I never seen Lynn before another monger was talking about her so I post a pic to confirm.

  4. #9248
    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lynn? She posts regularly which usually means they don't have many repeat customers.
    I see her once or twice per month. She is a real gem. She has many fans, and the ads just provide her with new people to choose from. If you are going to meet her, you will need to be polite and persistent. She does not see new people last minute. In addition to a great personality, she has a wonderful incall studio. Her pictures are real, accurate, and recent.

  5. #9247
    Quote Originally Posted by TempoGuy  [View Original Post]
    If that's the Lynn you're talking about, IMO she's a hall of famer based on longevity, professionalism and solid, reliable all-around value. She posts a lot to keep a large pool of prospects. She's a very subtle screener, and can be choosy. I don't blame her.

    Personally, I'm a fan. Others may feel differently.
    I second it. She is good and you have to be patient until you get your first time. Once you have a first time, next time is easy.

  6. #9246

    That Lynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you are talking about ???
    If that's the Lynn you're talking about, IMO she's a hall of famer based on longevity, professionalism and solid, reliable all-around value. She posts a lot to keep a large pool of prospects. She's a very subtle screener, and can be choosy. I don't blame her.

    Personally, I'm a fan. Others may feel differently.

  7. #9245

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lynn? She posts regularly which usually means they don't have many repeat customers.
    Is this who you are talking about ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 031b55f032d813ae25f9c7176834424e.jpg‎  

  8. #9244

    Lynn

    Has anyone seen Lynn? She posts regularly which usually means they don't have many repeat customers.

  9. #9243

    Different April

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I'll get a text from her every 2-4 days asking me a? Like hello what are you doing, I'll answer then she goes dark, this will repeat 2-3 days later very strange. She sent me this pic about a week ago after she sent I didn't hear anything from her for a week. I would be very careful going to see her because of her spatatic text I'll stay away.
    That's a different person than the April I know.

  10. #9242

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's back from vacation but not quite ready to be seeing anyone. Give her a few days.
    Number the same?

  11. #9241
    Is this the one with the 321 area code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get a text from April last night saying she's back in town and ready to get back to work? Going to see her today. She still has the same number also

  12. #9240

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get a text from April last night saying she's back in town and ready to get back to work? Going to see her today. She still has the same number also
    I'll get a text from her every 2-4 days asking me a? Like hello what are you doing, I'll answer then she goes dark, this will repeat 2-3 days later very strange. She sent me this pic about a week ago after she sent I didn't hear anything from her for a week. I would be very careful going to see her because of her spatatic text I'll stay away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CB15A5CD-DD6D-486D-AA4C-DE88DCA16DEB.jpeg‎  

  13. #9239

    Haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Seen her but she looks really familiar!

  14. #9238

  15. #9237

    Out of the blue

    Did anyone get a text from April last night saying she's back in town and ready to get back to work? Going to see her today. She still has the same number also

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape