Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 10966
-
12-28-18 19:47 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 39What about Mass?
How many of those 70 numbers did you get in Massachusetts if I may ask Sir? Massachusetts is of full Gpp, scammers and those who just want huge sums for just meet and greet or sell pics. Am doing pretty well off on SA myself.
Originally Posted by Skboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 17:09 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 1115SA girls
I was on for a month. Got over 70 numbers and have been getting laid twice a week by some hot young girls and I am 60 yo. That is just because that is all I can afford to do. It is what you made of it.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 16:09 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 468Profile Photos
If you are targeting younger girls, having a profile photo definitely helps. I firmly believe that having a public profile photo makes the response rate go up. When I view girls on SA I immediately connect my thoughts to her profile photo. I am sure these girls do the same. These girls get lots of messages, you have to stand out and make them remember you. These girls have grown up with social media where profile photos, and photos are common than words. We have to relate to them. My public profile photo is a unique one at a unique angle without the face and without revealing my identity. In my profile, I say I expect discretion but happy to share more photos after chat. That way they get more confidence that I am genuine. My first SA profile had no photo, I was adamant not to send any photos to girls. All I attracted were escorts. No genuine SB is going to meet you without having an idea how you look like.
Just my 2 cents.
Play Safe.
Dr. S.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 13:00 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 3748This applies to ANY hoe, I think--not just the SA girls!
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 11:17 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 742I could do 300 but I refuse to, there are too many girls on there looking to see you to pay anyone above 200.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
I just keep moving on to the next one, you will find one you like for 200 or less. Just have to talk and treat them right, especially the young ones.
-
12-28-18 06:52 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 338Setting the price
I could do 3 but appreciate the solidarity in setting the price. Trying to remember the last time I paid 5 for anything including an expensive dinner LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 05:31 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 742Here is a nice friendly girl.
Name is Nymphoo and guess what? She is Asian and has an attitude.
https://www.seeking.com/member/339bd...0-ade0c941a7a2
She is only interested in monthly allowance.
People who message her about ppm will be reported and blocked.
Not too much GPS going on with her at all.
I wish whoever sees her a whole lot of luck.
-
12-28-18 04:40 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 742Profile pictures.
So how many of you have public profile pictures?
If you do have them are they really you or are they not too revealing with your face or tattoo's?
I have no public pictures as I like to keep a low profile or be seen, I do have private that I give out.
When I have given out permission for the private pictures they have gotten good responses.
My question is not having any public pictures the reason why I am not having any luck on Seeking?
Would love some suggestions, opinions on this and what to do.
Thanks in advance guys.
-
12-28-18 02:40 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 742Yes, have talked with her and did the same. Thanked her and moved on. 500 is not happening, hell I won't go 300 totally ridiculous on there.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 02:38 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 742Can't see who it is as you posted a link to the messages between you two. Since we don't have your account we can't see anyting.
Originally Posted by Fun0410
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 17:12 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 338AveryMxx
She's 23, tall, hot, can occasionally host, and down for a good time. But $500 per pop. So doing my thing and moving on.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3896c...c-0837b55ca653
-
12-27-18 16:59 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 650As a new member with no posts I'll help you with how this works.
Originally Posted by PandorasMan
[View Original Post]
Buy a 30 day subscription to one of the sites and get to work. If your patient, persistent and not an asshole you will find someone who fits your needs. Once you do post here as often as possible then you will gained the respect of the other members that have worked hard to build their own collection.
If the site you buy into works well for you stick with it and if you hook up with a couple of ladies hang onto them until you find a replacement. SA works for some but not for everyone, that is why it's part of the hunt.
Reviews will bring you assistance in your search but not without putting in some time if your own.
-
12-27-18 16:39 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 742Annoyed with Seeking!
So went on Seeking earlier this month. It has been a total sh-it show!!
For example this morning sent out around 30 messages. Know how many responses I have gotten? 3 fu-cking responses!
I checked on them and around half have not even been opened to be read yet that girl was on the site at that moment or was on already that day.
WTF! So sick of the site already, total waste of my time thus far. GPS everywhere, non sex / platonic everywhere, monthly arrangements everywhere.
Girls ghost as we are speaking / texting Fvcking site blows!
-
12-27-18 16:15 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 465She goes by Userme on SA
From Fall River, been talking to her for a while. Anybody have any experience with her?
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-c6f32a9c591a
-
12-27-18 15:06 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 742I can't help you, went on two weeks ago and it's been a total waste of time.
Originally Posted by PandorasMan
[View Original Post]
Lots and lots of GPS girls, girls who want money for having a coffee / drink / eat with you, girls who you are talking with who just ghost all of a sudden.
Girls who are pros messaging you with their phone number. Girls who only want a monthly allowance. Girls who like me, message me who I have zero interest in.
Probably at least 50% of my messages go either unread or unanswered, even though they are online.
Have spent so much time on there, looking, messaging, wasting my time for nothing but a lump of coal in my stocking.
As of now the site really SU CKS!










Reply With Quote





