Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,896 to 17,910 of 18396
-
01-03-19 18:50 #501Senior Member

Posts: 154No Success
I tried that for about two or three months. Very much like Secret Benefits, far more men than women and way too expensive. I never got anywhere on either one of those sites. I'm sold on SA for now. I've had great success but it does take some work. I have to say I am perturbed, however, with the gals that will text you, send their pictures, agree to meet and then just ghost you. Much like us mongers, I'm sure they have many lines in the water and are taking the best offers that are constantly coming in. Others may just be doing it for the thrill of getting some old monger all worked up. LOL.
Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 18:47 #500Senior Member

Posts: 154More Info Please
Damn, she's cute with a nice rack! What's her new profile name? And where is she located?
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 14:27 #499Senior Member

Posts: 168Fun-equestrian-girl
She is real alright. But absolutely agree with other comments. The experience is very mediocre. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 08:10 #498Senior Member

Posts: 276I just saw a new profile this morning for her. She mentioned that she got banned and had to create a new profile. Seems like she is for real.
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 20:28 #497Senior Member

Posts: 526Totally Different Vibe
Dates are free, but the money you pay to stay active and message can be a bit much. Plus the ratio of women to men is pretty imbalanced so it could be hard actually being successful. Finally you will find more better looking women with better bodies on a SD site as opposed to AM.
Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 19:49 #496Senior Member

Posts: 40Seen her about a month ago, she's real.
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 09:20 #495Senior Member

Posts: 73Ashley Madison?
Has anyone tried Ashley Madison? I did SA for a month, but was interested in Ashley Madison if the dates are "free".
-
01-02-19 00:41 #494Senior Member

Posts: 73Visiting DMV
I am looking for a friend when I visit in a couple of days. I will have a hotel room downtown and a car if I need to go to them.
I prefer slim black women. If I can return the favor if you visit Memphis please let me know.
-
01-01-19 23:11 #493Senior Member

Posts: 133Trade digits?
It's good to see Nova SB thread is more active than it used to be in past. I have been on and off on SA. Anyone open in trading the digits if you are not seeing them actively.
-
01-01-19 22:31 #492Senior Member

Posts: 168SA handle = fun-equestrian-girl,
Need some intel / advice from forum.
Messaged this girl and was able to get her offline and she was DTF. Chatted details. Then I don't see her on SA and she says her account was deleted. Now planning to meet Thursday. Too good to be true. Anyone know this girl.
Since I don't have her link. Ihsve provided pic and her SA name / handle.
-
12-31-18 10:46 #491Senior Member

Posts: 368Agreed.
I'm finding girls in Baltimore and college park easier and faster to meet. Dc and nova have been tough for me.
Originally Posted by OldPilot71
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 08:07 #490Senior Member

Posts: 97SA wears me out.
I forgot how exhausting SA is. I've been inactive on there for over a year so now I'mstarting from scratch again. I forgot how many inquiries you need to send out just to get a handful of decent responses. This is almost like having a second job!
-
12-29-18 23:23 #489Senior Member

Posts: 139Vanilla works fine
The Vanilla card works (as of a couple days ago). I registered the card at oneVanilla and then when I went to S, I used a fake name and a real address (it was the CVS I bought the card at), and now I'm good for 28 more days.
Originally Posted by OldPilot71
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 14:09 #488Senior Member

Posts: 73Reviews
SimpleRed. Texted for a while and finally met up at a bar. She claims she wants a SD, but seemed more like someone that would have used BP. I wasn't real excited but decided to go back to her place. She has really cute small B cups, but has a few extra pounds around the waste. Did what would be equivalent to a short stay. We never discussed price and she wasn't happy with the $. I gave her. I reminded her that she got $40 of food and drinks at the bar and left. Would not recommend.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2ce6c...7-8f809d5fe5f9
Samy Pajamy.
Talked with her for a while. Is consistantly changing name and going inactive. Attractive lady with a great body, but has implants. She seems to have a lot of issues / drama so I stopped talking to her. Saw her a few times, and sex was average.
-
12-28-18 19:39 #487Senior Member

Posts: 97That's what I tried, but SA wouldn't approve the payment for some reason. I did find a workaround though thanks to Reddit. If you have an Android device, download the SA app, then you can pay with a Google Play card. Once you upgrade your account, delete the app off your phone to keep it clean.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






