Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 731 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1227

    Burbu1

    Super hot girl but you have to 'prove" you are worthy of her. And just how do you do that? Simple, buy something off her wish list!

    If you are really interested in me visit my wishlist and select something. I only go out with people who show me they are real and not wasting my time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ce20...b-e5b608c24be6

  2. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd...e-14abca039139

    No info. Always looking to meet new sa talent so lmk wink wink.

  3. #1225

    Jhills

    Hi any one have 411 on this women she hit me up right before the holidays and haven t heard back.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/289dd384-1c56-459b-a54e-14abca039139

  4. #1224

    Entitled PPS snowflake

    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    Seriously? Some of you guys can't get enough of this shit and have to inject this political bullshit into everything. GPS is not a function of politics.

    Fuck, it's ridiculous and it never ends and why is it that the only people who throw that snowflake bullshit around are the ones doing the crying?

    Go to a rally or fight about this shit at Christmas dinner with your family if you have to but keep it the fuck off the forum.

    A2

  5. #1223

    Hottie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca3b2...5-ae34cbab9b35

    Any info on this one? Any one been with here before? Was suppose to meet 2 weeks ago, agreed on 200 bare with CIP. Cannot host so decide to get a hotel. Day comes texts me and says she is an interview. 2 hours later texts me says she done with interview. I get on my way since I have to drive hr there to pick her. 10 min into drive I let her know am on the way, no response so I turned back. That was it no response again.

  6. #1222

    Sophieee2000

    Venmo'd her some $. Does filthy videos and emails them to you. You can tell her to do whatever you want.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dad4...c-110e0a3c8c4b

  7. #1221

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Run of the mill massage girl selling herself as high end SB.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9033a...0-6b6a69fb858b
    I think you'd find better talent at an AMP LOL.

  8. #1220

    Now I've seen everything

    Run of the mill massage girl selling herself as high end SB.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9033a...0-6b6a69fb858b

  9. #1219
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Irenefrombos on SA

    If anyone chats with her, be careful. After chatting for a couple days and sending me some fake pics, she threatened to blackmail me if I didn't paypal her $400. She was saying that she was underage, and threatening to expose the dick pic I sent her (culled from Reddit, LOL). She wanted to talk on the phone, so I called her from a google voice number, and she was super insistent about asking me to talk dirty and tell her what I wanted to do to her. I was kinda weirded out, so I didn't say anything like that, but she said she recorded my voice so I "wouldn't be able to deny it". I can't post her profile, as she blocked me, but her screenname is Irenefrombos. Be careful out there guys.

  10. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    I was on for a month. Got over 70 numbers and have been getting laid twice a week by some hot young girls and I am 60 yo. That is just because that is all I can afford to do. It is what you made of it.
    Same here! I wish SA, SB, was around 20*30 years ago.

  11. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    I was on for a month. Got over 70 numbers and have been getting laid twice a week by some hot young girls and I am 60 yo. That is just because that is all I can afford to do. It is what you made of it.
    How about spreading the wealth around mate.

  12. #1216

    What about Mass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    I was on for a month. Got over 70 numbers and have been getting laid twice a week by some hot young girls and I am 60 yo. That is just because that is all I can afford to do. It is what you made of it.
    How many of those 70 numbers did you get in Massachusetts if I may ask Sir? Massachusetts is of full Gpp, scammers and those who just want huge sums for just meet and greet or sell pics. Am doing pretty well off on SA myself.

  13. #1215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1115

    SA girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    So went on Seeking earlier this month. It has been a total sh-it show!!

    For example this morning sent out around 30 messages. Know how many responses I have gotten? 3 fu-cking responses!

    I checked on them and around half have not even been opened to be read yet that girl was on the site at that moment or was on already that day.

    WTF! So sick of the site already, total waste of my time thus far. GPS everywhere, non sex / platonic everywhere, monthly arrangements everywhere.

    Girls ghost as we are speaking / texting Fvcking site blows!
    I was on for a month. Got over 70 numbers and have been getting laid twice a week by some hot young girls and I am 60 yo. That is just because that is all I can afford to do. It is what you made of it.

  14. #1214

    Profile Photos

    If you are targeting younger girls, having a profile photo definitely helps. I firmly believe that having a public profile photo makes the response rate go up. When I view girls on SA I immediately connect my thoughts to her profile photo. I am sure these girls do the same. These girls get lots of messages, you have to stand out and make them remember you. These girls have grown up with social media where profile photos, and photos are common than words. We have to relate to them. My public profile photo is a unique one at a unique angle without the face and without revealing my identity. In my profile, I say I expect discretion but happy to share more photos after chat. That way they get more confidence that I am genuine. My first SA profile had no photo, I was adamant not to send any photos to girls. All I attracted were escorts. No genuine SB is going to meet you without having an idea how you look like.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Play Safe.

    Dr. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    So how many of you have public profile pictures?

    If you do have them are they really you or are they not too revealing with your face or tattoo's?

    I have no public pictures as I like to keep a low profile or be seen, I do have private that I give out.

    When I have given out permission for the private pictures they have gotten good responses.

    My question is not having any public pictures the reason why I am not having any luck on Seeking?

    Would love some suggestions, opinions on this and what to do.

    Thanks in advance guys.

  15. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I could do 300 but I refuse to, there are too many girls on there looking to see you to pay anyone above 200.

    I just keep moving on to the next one, you will find one you like for 200 or less. Just have to talk and treat them right, especially the young ones.
    This applies to ANY hoe, I think--not just the SA girls!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape